Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Jim Jordan as Trumps heir
Yes 4 10.81%
No 33 89.19%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-23-2019, 11:12 AM

6,224 posts, read 3,408,894 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by donsabi View Post
If Trump stopped walking Jim Jordan's head would be three feet up Trump's ass.

Jordan turned his back on students who were complaining about being sexually abused. Perhaps Jordan was one of the one's doing the abusing. Jordan being a coach likes being up, close, and personal with players.
When we consider the associations of Trump like Jeffrey Epstein, Jordan, etc., there is one common denominator and that is sexual abuse.

The republican party is now the Trump party. I doubt any true American is going to vote for candidate who has placed political party above the well-being of the entire country.

One poster wrote that he like he fight that Jordan put up. My friend, what you are seeing is the ramblings of a meth head in Jim Jordan. If Jordan isn't doing the meth train then he is without a doubt bipolar.
Haven't we had enough of mental cases in the White House?

It seems you are accusing a lot of people of doing things without a lot of proof...in fact no proof.

Let see some sound evidence of your partisan claims are. And not hearsay...and/or rambling.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-23-2019, 11:31 AM

14,775 posts, read 8,106,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
It seems you are accusing a lot of people of doing things without a lot of proof...in fact no proof.

Let see some sound evidence of your partisan claims are. And not hearsay...and/or rambling.

Really? This from someone's who's buddies said that the Clinton's ran a child prostitution ring out of a basement of a
Washington DC Pizza Parlor(one that doesn't even have a basement), the Sandy Hill Massacre was a hoax and from the people who watch Alex Jones and swear by Qanon? Rich.

Old 12-19-2019, 02:05 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,355,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAndrewJackson View Post
A Republican who could win would be Nikki Haley, especially if she quietly played the ethnicity card with target marketing. There has to be large Indian populations in the areas she would need to carry and those are normally (and sadly) Democratic votes.

Unfortunately Haley is a damn liberal and would only be marginally better than the swishy Cabana boy Mark Rubio. There is no doubt she is swamp creature. So if she won, ultimately the country loses.

It is sad, she is easy on the eyes, certainly has a pair, is intelligent and electable but is at best would emerge essentially as a moderate Democrat like McCain would have been.
Nah. I know a lot of Desis who gave a lot of money to Jindal based on ethnicity, and they were pretty disappointed with him. I don't expect them to be favorably disposed to Haley just cause she's a "member of the tribe". And yeah, most of them are Democrats. Like in my area and state, California - lots in the tech field.

Haley has her strong points, but typically when you get an "ethnic" GOP candidate, they don't necessarily do well with their own community, but do well with white moderates.

Old 12-19-2019, 03:16 PM

37,802 posts, read 41,008,695 times
According to the Democrat brainiacs, Trump's not leaving after 8 years.

Old 12-19-2019, 03:40 PM

10,529 posts, read 6,164,567 times
I detested Jim Jordan right up until I saw him attending Elijah Cummings funeral dedication service, and saw him genuinely smiling broadly and laughing at Obama's jokes. There was genuine affection there.
It was the first time I saw him have a human side.
He's got a nice smile. It really took me aback.

But to answer the question, no I don't think he's got a hope in hell of following Trump.

After Trump I think people would like to see a return to a Republican who can bring people together rather than tear them apart. Someone with a moral code. I'd like to see someone like Mitt Romney run again.

Old 12-19-2019, 03:42 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,518,202 times
No, probably it will be Mike Pomeo. Although Nikki Haley and Mike Pence will also be major forces to be reckoned with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies