Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-22-2019, 04:01 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
She hated the fact that Donald Trump won.. that is what it is all about ... Power..
Or it could be the fact that they didn't get it immediately, and hung it when they received it from Trumps WH.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-22-2019, 04:23 PM

18,983 posts, read 9,075,608 times
Quote:
She hated the fact that Donald Trump won.. that is what it is all about ... Power..
Trump hated the fact that she would neither participate in nor condone the drug deal he and Rudy were planning, which is why he smeared her then and he continues to smear her now.

Old 11-22-2019, 04:31 PM

26,573 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:

you didn't read the thread, did you?

the delay in the official portrait was late due to trump's inability to set a date for a photo shoot. the embassy put up the official portraits of trump and pence the day they received them.

Old 11-22-2019, 04:34 PM

26,573 posts, read 14,444,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
If she refused to hang Trump's picture in the embassy, she is a dirt bag..

any thoughts on trump slandering yovanovitch?

Old 11-22-2019, 09:59 PM

25,575 posts, read 17,286,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post
She worked for him. Did a lousy job in his opinion. And his opinion is the one that counts.
Sort of like if you got a bad performance review. The boss didn't slander you; he evaluated you.

Old 11-22-2019, 10:12 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,532,193 times
Trump is a "chaos magickian"

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
All too true. During the impeachment hearings when Ambassador Yovanovich was giving her testimony and Trump started tweeting,...……...

"Everywhere Marie Yovanovitch went turned bad. She started off in Somalia, how did that go? Then fast forward to Ukraine, where the new Ukrainian President spoke unfavorably about her in my second phone call with him. It is a U.S. President's absolute right to appoint ambassadors,"

I suddenly realized what Trump was deliberately doing.

There were witnesses testifying, under oath, to duly elected members of Congress and he threw a rattlesnake into the middle of the circle during a critical phase of the questioning.

I came to realize that he's been pulling the same rattlesnake stunt since he descended the escalator in Trump Tower in 2015. He stepped up to the mic and announced his run for president and then launched into a tirade against Mexicans as rapists, drug dealers and criminals and awakened all the sleeping racist demons that had remained hidden in shadows for many years...…...pure rattlesnake.

I now realize that Trump's only strategy is to stay on the front page of every newspaper and every news channel headline, every hour of every day.
Whenever the focus reverts to something else, he throws another rattlesnake into the circle of reasonable men while they deliberate.
The picture hanging thing is just another Trump rattlesnake thrown in the middle of the people.

It's who he is, it's how he rolls, it's how he derives all his power. He followers love it as they don't care about the nation. They just care about revenge for all the perceived harm the democrats and liberals have done to THEIR country.

"Don't blame me for biting you. I told you I was a rattlesnake when I asked you to carry me across the river"

Old 11-22-2019, 10:15 PM

8,704 posts, read 11,119,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
To the Gallows with her!!!

She is a nutter. Probably a cat lady...

Old 11-22-2019, 10:16 PM

8,704 posts, read 11,119,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrecking ball View Post

While not nice, its not an issue.

Old 11-22-2019, 11:56 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,590,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
To the Gallows with her!!!

Yovanovitch should be commended for her good taste in decorating the embassy.

Old 11-22-2019, 11:59 PM

33,539 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
Trump has no issue with showing us who he is. Believe him.

I voted for Trump in 2016. I will not do so in 2020. I am tired of the never ending childish drama and tantrums, nothing to do with Russia or Ukraine.

I do not attribute or blame any POTUS or party for the good, bad and ugly in my life.
Good for you...Kudos.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies