Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2019, 09:43 AM

19,394 posts, read 6,444,659 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
OP, I'm sorry that your attempt to post something funny has resulted in white people attacking black people.

No good deed goes unpunished.

And to the black posters here who are being attacked - well, I don't know what to say. It really seem hopeless sometimes.
I don't see white people attacking black people. I see black people attempting to blame all their problems on white people, and white people pointing out the fallacy of that.

(You must be another liberal.)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2019, 09:47 AM

34,620 posts, read 21,463,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Nice deflection, there. Let's try to stay on topic.

Trump got 7% of the black vote in 2016. Not even 10%. And that was BEFORE he said countries with black leaders were s-hole countries.

While we're at it, Trump also called racist white supremacists in Virginia "very fine people" the day after a woman was murdered by a racist white supremacist.

Pedro, do you think Trump will reach 10% of the black vote in 2020? If so, how?
Of course he won't; blacks are conditioned to remain on the DNC plantation.

Old 11-27-2019, 09:49 AM

34,620 posts, read 21,463,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aileesic View Post
Anyway you have it, whites pay for everything and do everything. Even when blacks are at work, they aren't working, right? So no real difference either way, is there?
Lol.

I'm not sure what your gibberish means.

Old 11-27-2019, 09:49 AM

57,022 posts, read 35,024,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Yes, we know you'll do as the DNC tells you.

#plantationlife
Just worry about your Plantation. I’ll be just fine right where I’m at. Thanks.

Old 11-27-2019, 09:52 AM

57,022 posts, read 35,024,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
I don't see white people attacking black people. I see black people attempting to blame all their problems on white people, and white people pointing out the fallacy of that.

(You must be another liberal.)
Who are these black people that you see? Your friends and neighbors?

Old 11-27-2019, 09:55 AM

45,314 posts, read 26,829,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacqueg View Post
OP, I'm sorry that your attempt to post something funny has resulted in white people attacking black people.

No good deed goes unpunished.

And to the black posters here who are being attacked - well, I don't know what to say. It really seem hopeless sometimes.
I tried.

Regardless of who attacks who - because it goes both ways (nice try trying to sneak that by) - people are wound too tightly too laugh anymore.

I'm conservative and I thought it was funny that he prayed for the engine light to come on so Chris couldn't vote for Trump. Now there are people who try to be funny, but aren't... that's not good. But this was funny.

Old 11-27-2019, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Who are these black people that you see? Your friends and neighbors?
Dang, but you get sarcastic when you can't debate a point.

I am talking about the black people on this thread, blaming whitey for all their problems. Capiche?

Old 11-27-2019, 09:57 AM

3,354 posts, read 1,171,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Lol.

I'm not sure what your gibberish means.
Of course not. Just more proof of natural incompatibly.

Old 11-27-2019, 09:59 AM

3,354 posts, read 1,171,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Dang, but you get sarcastic when you can't debate a point.

I am talking about the black people on this thread, blaming whitey for all their problems. Capiche?
Black people are to blame for the blame and all else, of course.

Old 11-27-2019, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aileesic View Post
Black people are to blame for the blame and all else, of course.
Another liberal who uses sarcasm when he can't acknowledge the point: Yes, black people certainly engage in behavior that has contributed largely - to what extent is impossible to say - for their higher rates of poverty, violent crime, and school drop-out rate. Why is it so hard for liberals to acknowledge that people are at least somewhat responsible for their own outcomes? To them, if people do poorly, it's someone else's fault; if they do well, it's due to someone else's credit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies