Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-24-2019, 07:51 PM

3,071 posts, read 3,222,638 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
You think the DNC has alot of power, yet you didnt even know who these people were, nor can you actually show the direct link to power, LOL. Ok.

Not that Wikipedia is always reliable, but this appears to be a pretty accurate summary of the DNC.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democr...onal_Committee

Old 12-24-2019, 07:53 PM

The DNC itself does not have the power, now INDIVIDUALS who happen to be on the governing body may be working for other organizations that are being used to do shady business.

Old 12-24-2019, 07:58 PM

Quote:
I feel homophobes use that to attack gay people. no different than how fringe groups talk to black people about public housing, welfare, military service, the government in general, pro-choice/abortion services.

I would agree that homophobes throw the excuse out there as sexual fluidity isn't new. OTOH, it DOES seem that you see more GAY black couples on prime time television now than you do heterosexual black couples. I would love to see another drama TV series like "Soul Food" which depicts the ups and downs of black husband/wife/children life.

Old 12-25-2019, 01:44 AM
Status: "everybody getting reported now.." (set 17 days ago)

29,552 posts, read 16,528,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pandorafan5687 View Post
I would agree that homophobes throw the excuse out there as sexual fluidity isn't new. OTOH, it DOES seem that you see more GAY black couples on prime time television now than you do heterosexual black couples. I would love to see another drama TV series like "Soul Food" which depicts the ups and downs of black husband/wife/children life.
The bold is absolutely not true. At best, the gay couples get more attention because it isnt usual to see gay black couples on TV at all. But those couples are far outnumbered by black straight couples.

By the way, it shouldnt be a problem to see any type of couple of tv. TV shows are a reflection of a specific story.

Last edited by dsjj251; 12-25-2019 at 01:58 AM..

Old 12-25-2019, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovementGuy View Post
I've seen them in action as I've actually organized before from a grassroots level.

Here's what I KNOW about the DNC at this point. They colluded ....

Nope.

but good try.

Quote:
If your goal was to discredit me and my claims, you just strengthened them and helped blow the case open even further, implicating the people you were trying to protect. For that, I thank you. That must've been some of that karma I prayed about.
You keep admitting that you are putting together a conspiracy theory as you go by claiming you learned something new from my post, even though you have claimed I was wrong and lying the whole time.

Thats a strange contradiction. Not sure why you admit it other than the obvious reason.

Last edited by dsjj251; 12-25-2019 at 02:16 AM..

Old 12-25-2019, 07:07 AM

Quote:
I know the parties involved. But good try.

It’s not a conspiracy when you were involved and know what happened. I'll be spreading the necessary information to the communities, individuals, families, organizations, and businesses affected. People from the city where The Movement started as well as Ferguson/St. Louis are already aware.
LOL but you didnt know what happened, you just said you learned new information, even though you are the only one posting links, and you claimed you read those links back in 2016.

Keep your argument straight bro.

Old 12-25-2019, 07:35 AM

Quote:
The bold is absolutely not true. At best, the gay couples get more attention because it isnt usual to see gay black couples on TV at all. But those couples are far outnumbered by black straight couples.

By the way, it shouldnt be a problem to see any type of couple of tv. TV shows are a reflection of a specific story.

I don't particularly have a problem with seeing any couple on TV, but I would love to see another drama like the one mentioned in the previous post.

Quote:
I know the parties involved. But good try.

It’s not a conspiracy when you were involved and know what happened. I'll be spreading the necessary information to the communities, individuals, families, organizations, and businesses affected. People from the city where The Movement started as well as Ferguson/St. Louis are already aware.

If you don't wish to share that info in a public forum, you could always share it via a PM.

Last edited by pandorafan5687; 12-25-2019 at 07:44 AM..

Old 12-25-2019, 09:47 AM

Quote:
LOL but you didnt know what happened, you just said you learned new information, even though you are the only one posting links, and you claimed you read those links back in 2016.

Keep your argument straight bro.

If you have any links or any info that would debunk MovementGuy, please feel free to share. I'd be interested in knowing your take and what you know about his claims.

Old 12-25-2019, 09:52 AM

Default Illegal Immigration

I want to dive a bit more into the issue of illegal aliens or undocumented immigrants. Do you think it has a negative effect on the black community? Would you say it has any more of an effect on the black community than any other social issues that have plagued black communities for decades? Would you say that it's a big problem in your metropolitan area of residence?

What can be done to provide a better control on immigration? OBVIOUSLY, we cannot house every immigrant that may try to come and frankly SOME of them have no business here. OTOH, painting them all with one broad brush isn't the answer either (and lets face it, we have citizens who reek more havoc than most undocumented immigrants ever have). How can we see that the non violent offenders are AT LEAST in the process of obtaining proper resident status?

Do you think that the wall is effective or will be effective?

There is a significant amount of Asians who are here as undocumented residents. How do you think that they manage to stay under the radar?

How about Illegal immigrants from other parts of the world (e.g. Russia and other eastern European nations, the West Indies, etc)? How are they keeping such a low profile?

Let's talk!

Last edited by pandorafan5687; 12-25-2019 at 10:00 AM..

Old 12-25-2019, 10:53 AM

Quote:
I appreciate it and may follow up in private. What I posted is not private information and from personal experience, the people in the know already know who we are. Nobody is hiding anymore, but when we were taking on real white supremacist groups and police who were truly corrupt, it wasn't advantageous to make everything public.

I shared 1st hand sources and he's been trying to discredit them. As he is trying to discredit me and call me a liar.

We know that Deray was/is working with the DNC. We know that he was working with the DNC during the protests in Ferguson. We also know that he was working with corporations such as Twitter, and Wells Fargo. Twitter was the corporation where most of the organizing took place post Ferguson. They took part in discrediting the company that started The Movement as well as Ferguson. Jack Dorsey is their CEO, he worked with Deray McKesson.

We know that Deray was actively trying to sabotage The Movement. As well as Ferguson's Movement. He would go on national television fraudulently represent himself as the spokesperson, and media as well as establishment Democrats would discredit anyone who spoke up. Deray has even participated in this as well by slandering/libeling leaders, activists, brand owners and those who spoke out about his fraud.

DSJJ couldn't even explain what The Movement was, so he can't even make a claim for, or against, Deray being a COINTEL agent because he would have to know what Deray was trying to sabotage first.

If you go back through the posts (I'm not asking you to take that much time!!) you'll see where he is trying to spin this into an unknown, when I took him through every step.

1) If Deray McKesson, the guy exposed in the WikiLeaks working with the CEO of the DNC, did not start any of these Movements, then he has no claim to any of them. Negating his credibility completely on explaining how these Movements started.

2) If the Founders of these individual Movements (The Movement, Ferguson, and Black Lives Matter) all are making the same claim that he fraudulently represented their Movements/Brands, he has to disprove the ones making the claims. Which he can not. I even posted exact quotes and articles from people within the Black Lives Matter organization, as well as people who worked directly with Deray who turned on him such as Shaun King. Shaun King even used quotes from the same people I shared. His appeal to authority fallacy doesn't work because even people who work with the DNC called Deray a fraud.

3) If you're fraudulently representing Movements you are not a part of, and don't represent, and are working against their interest AND working with the government, you are using "Counter Intelligence." You are intelligently trying to sabotage said Movement using the backing of the federal government. In this case, the DNC. Since he was working with the CEO, Finance Chair, and Director of Compliance, we can make that claim. The people at the top of the party were aware of him and using him for intel/updates.

If Deray McKesson did not start any of these Movements your next most credible source is those who actually started these Movements. Of which I posted.

He doesn't have an argument at all. Except that ALL of my sources are lying. Which he hasn't proven. Or even attempted to prove.

If you don't even know said Movement exist, how can you know if someone started it or not, what its goals were, or if someone is actively trying to sabotage it?

He's trolling Pandora. He's not just trolling, he's enabling abuse. He is like the people who would defend Harvey Weinstein despite all of the evidence just to protect power. That's the only reason I spent so much time proving each point and getting him to display his intentions and behavior so that it can be identified going forward. People like him follow a certain pattern and once you see it (not saying you haven't, just sharing my perspective) you can spot it a mile away.

I haven't shied away from providing evidence or transparency. If you look back through his post he won't directly answer a single question and hasn't provide a single link.

But anyways, I almost forgot. Have a very Merry Christmas or Holiday and hoping that you get off to a great 2020.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/de...mmer-of-chaos/

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/de...tweet-chicago/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies