Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-02-2019, 02:34 PM

20,834 posts, read 17,106,096 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoBromhal View Post
I'm not sure why - when Ms Page herself used the phrase "demeaning fake orgasm" as THE KEY REASON she's come forward a MONTH later - we can't discuss whether Trump acted like he was having a fake orgasm. It was mocking her and Strzok, sure; but if that's what her orgasms look like, I'm sorry for Strzok and her husband. But calling it a "fake orgasm" 1,000 times won't make that the truth of what he did.
Meg Ryan did much better though the Presidents was truly funny.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0OeM6UUAoI
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-02-2019, 02:47 PM

15,845 posts, read 6,547,612 times
Some day I hope we get an impartial overview of these events. Right now there's too much polemic bias and outright lying.

Old 12-02-2019, 02:57 PM

57,296 posts, read 26,217,746 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
That's what needs to be investigated. If they were plotting to do something as they were "talking" about it that could be conspiracy. I wonder what Strock and Page's spouses think of all this?
Like I indicated the judiciary committee already interviewed her and if the IG found something he would have made a recommendation as was the case for others. Trumps statements about her affair are undignified and childish at this point. There is no action by her, only opinion.

Trump should be the last person criticizing someone for having an affair, yet there are his rabid supporters cheering him on.

Old 12-02-2019, 03:00 PM

38,936 posts, read 23,903,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
Ooh she didn't like the president or someone running for president. That is not a crime. I don't really care about her personal life but if it bothers you then you must really be bothered by Our Dear Leader who has cheated on all his wives.
Yeah but don't tell that to the Trumplettes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Nope. Not liking a PResident is not a crime. Did you READ her texts? What do you think the 'insurance policy' was? What do you think Peter Strzok meant when she asked 'He's not going to PResident, is he?" and He said 'No, we'll stop it'. What do you think they meant?
We don't know. We can be sure that the FBI has dirt on every President and Presidential candidate. That is for sure. Nothing new either.

Quote:
What was her seditious act? Expressing dislike for someone running for president or the president in a private communication is not sedition.
Not sure to some it will be of course. I don't recall it being for Obama...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
And I would guess by extension at least half of those participating on here. Everyone is entitled to an opinion regardless. Well, if that constitution thingy is to have any influence whatsoever.
Yep I thought I noticed a tail the other day actually...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Playing the victim. To be expected
And you'll tell me that Trump hasn't? He has thrown just about everyone under the bus except somehow Pence at this point. He cries "Why are they going after me, I did nothing wrong" when in reality his actions led to the investigations. Firing the FBI director because he investigated him and wouldn't sign an oath of allegiance to Trump. Wanting the whistleblower to be known.

Old 12-02-2019, 03:44 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,846,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by exm View Post
Are people here so filled with hatred of President Trump that they're actually defending Lisa Page?
What did Page do wrong? Yes she had an affair. She had one affair. How many has Trump had?

Old 12-02-2019, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
Gosh you just don't get it. The woman set up a scheme to defraud the American people and it's not OK to call her out in public? Where honestly are your priorities?

Its ok to tear at the fabric of our nation but not to call her what she is?

He did so to call her out....and it worked.

This is war my friend. Nothing slides....
What fraud would that be?

Old 12-02-2019, 03:50 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,950,520 times
Quote:
What did Page do wrong?
Holy Clueless Batman.

Old 12-02-2019, 03:50 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,375,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TEPLimey View Post
Not according to the independently conducted IG investigation.
His report hasn't been issued. Stop making stuff up.

Old 12-02-2019, 03:51 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,375,874 times
Quote:
What fraud would that be?
Working to remove the President under false pretenses. That's the fraud she attempted to accomplish.

Old 12-02-2019, 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Holy Clueless Batman.
I assume that means you can't answer the question.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies