Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2019, 11:48 AM

1,161 posts, read 435,702 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevelateTransform View Post
...Bring it on, you losers...You're going to lose again (now), and again (2020), and again (2024).

"Bring it on, you losers" you sound like a 6 year old child, or the president of the united states

*forefathers roll over in their grave
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2019, 12:13 PM

50,327 posts, read 47,088,247 times
Pelosi must actually get paid by the GOP. Free advertising.

Old 12-05-2019, 12:14 PM

20,872 posts, read 9,554,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevelateTransform View Post
...Bring it on, you losers...You're going to lose again (now), and again (2020), and again (2024).
Threads like this are funny. They clearly demonstrate how scared and desperate the Trump fans are.

Old 12-05-2019, 12:22 PM

4,336 posts, read 1,557,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Bond 007 View Post
Threads like this are funny. They clearly demonstrate how scared and desperate the Trump fans are.
You'll eat those words on election day.

Old 12-05-2019, 12:24 PM

50,327 posts, read 47,088,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Open-D View Post
You'll eat those words on election day.
They won't even admit they lost in 2016.

Old 12-05-2019, 12:27 PM

17,155 posts, read 12,973,124 times
Quote:
I know. The point of this thread was what?

Old 12-05-2019, 12:30 PM

10,084 posts, read 14,463,858 times
Quote:
^comical. I don't think scared and desperate is anything motivating the Trump fans. That is associated with the entire Democrat party and this impeachment.

Scared and desperate are Democrat motives for this entire thing. They can't win the election in 2020 = scared and desperate.

Old 12-05-2019, 12:52 PM

9,569 posts, read 5,631,156 times
^^^ More like a dose of reality !

Old 12-05-2019, 01:17 PM

25,573 posts, read 56,502,335 times
I have to believe the never-ending lying, irrelevant, tin-foil whack-a-mole posts on this thread from the Trumpeters is the work of his campaign committee.

Trump has lived his life creating his own reality. The carny barker at work.

Truth and facts NEVER MATTER - only what he chooses to BELIEVE at any given moment. He and his corrupt henchmen know there are enough stupid people out there who will believe his alternate reality - and that's all it takes - enough stupidity.

Clearly, he has no respect for the voter - and it would appear rightly so. As I said before, we are rotting from within. I won't be around to see this country's descent into a shell of itself, but many of you will as Trump and people like him continue to destroy it. The great experiment has failed - as the founders feared it would.

I am once again reminded of:
"As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal.

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their hearts desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

- H. L. Mencken
That day has clearly arrived.

Old 12-05-2019, 02:30 PM
exm

3,722 posts, read 1,784,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariadne22 View Post
I have to believe the never-ending lying, irrelevant, tin-foil whack-a-mole posts on this thread from the Trumpeters is the work of his campaign committee.

Trump has lived his life creating his own reality. The carny barker at work.

Truth and facts NEVER MATTER - only what he chooses to BELIEVE at any given moment. He and his corrupt henchmen know there are enough stupid people out there who will believe his alternate reality - and that's all it takes - enough stupidity.

Clearly, he has no respect for the voter - and it would appear rightly so. As I said before, we are rotting from within. I won't be around to see this country's descent into a shell of itself, but many of you will as Trump and people like him continue to destroy it. The great experiment has failed - as the founders feared it would.

I am once again reminded of:
"As democracy is perfected, the office represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. We move toward a lofty ideal.

On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their hearts desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

- H. L. Mencken
That day has clearly arrived.

I felt pretty similar about President Obama, but impeachment never crossed my mind although there were plenty of cases to be made (Fast and Furious, Benghazi, lies about ACA, illegitimate deal with Iran).

So, now we have a new standard: if you don't like the President, an opposing party in Congress can try to impeach. This doesn't bode well for a future Democratic President let me tell you.

Remember when Harry Reid changed the rules for judicial appointments (the so called nuclear option), and the GOP warned this will come around to bite them? Say hello to justice Gorsuch and Kavanaugh thanks to the GOP returning the nuclear option favor.

You have no idea how bad this is for our country, especially knowing that actual impeachment will fail.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies