Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-04-2019, 07:08 PM

3,354 posts, read 1,184,048 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey73 View Post
He won't win, but I hope Martin's family goes broke defending themselves. Treyvon Martin was a punk.

Getting even is never enough.

Old 12-04-2019, 07:10 PM

19,219 posts, read 17,088,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
What rules?

Was Zimmerman charged for illegally carrying ao firearm?

Hint: NO
You don't carry a weapon when you are a member of a neighborhood patrol, your not an armed guard.

Old 12-04-2019, 07:16 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,193,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
He's probably fallen on hard times and is desperately looking for a payday.
He’s looking in the wrong places to get it. LMAO...no judge or jury on Earth is gonna reward him monetarily. And even if they did, no one would pay him.

Dude needs to just learn how to hold a job and quit looking for a quick buck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Calling him a beloved hero just show how completely dishonest you are.

If you think agreeing that a person did something legal one night makes them a beloved hero, you have serious issues.
But in the Conservative Republican crowd, he IS a beloved hero. And you’d know that as well as anyone. He should be a congressman in Florida at a minimum. Republicans practically genuflect at the mention of his name because they love what he did so much. It has nothing to do with him legally killing the kid. They love that he got away with it.

He’s just too dumb to know how to capitalize on it. I’d be a millionaire if I was in his position. Especially under the Trump Administration? These should be halcyon days for Zimmerman if he only had a brain.

Old 12-04-2019, 07:21 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,673,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnymarkjiz View Post
Guy is still trying to be relevant. What a loser. He's one of those people who if he chokes on a pretzel, I'd probably let him go.
Yep. I see there are some here still believing the loser's lies and the fabricated personality traits and actions regarding his victim.

Old 12-04-2019, 07:24 PM

19,219 posts, read 17,088,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
Zimmerman wasn't told not to approach, and it wouldn't matter if he had been.

You have no basis for saying Trayvon was "doing nothing". He was a burglar, and he appeared to be casing houses. He wasn't "approached". He didn't "resist". He attacked.
Zimmerman was told "The dispatcher asked Zimmerman if he was following him. When Zimmerman answered, "yeah", the dispatcher said, "We don't need you to do that." Zimmerman responded, "Okay."

Why was he a burglar because he was a none Caucasian male? He was walking home to the place he was staying and "Zimmerman fatally shooting Martin 70 yards (65 m) from the rear door of the townhouse where Martin was staying"

Zimmerman is a moron and created a confrontational situation where his only role was to observe and report, how would you like it if a total stranger approached a child of yours (if applicable) and tried to play deputy dog on them? I'll bet like most parents you would have taught them to resist and get away from what appears to be a danger to them...

Old 12-04-2019, 07:33 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,673,255 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
He’s looking in the wrong places to get it. LMAO...no judge or jury on Earth is gonna reward him monetarily. And even if they did, no one would pay him.

Dude needs to just learn how to hold a job and quit looking for a quick buck.

But in the Conservative Republican crowd, he IS a beloved hero. And you’d know that as well as anyone. He should be a congressman in Florida at a minimum. Republicans practically genuflect at the mention of his name because they love what he did so much. It has nothing to do with him legally killing the kid. They love that he got away with it.

He’s just too dumb to know how to capitalize on it. I’d be a millionaire if I was in his position. Especially under the Trump Administration? These should be halcyon days for Zimmerman if he only had a brain.
Yeah, I have felt that he would inevitably crack and spill his guts...but I forgot that one such as he has no conscience, as those who lie for a living. I think he is both Sociopathic and Psychopathic.

Old 12-04-2019, 07:42 PM

3,538 posts, read 1,327,650 times
Quote:
He doesn't have a criminal record for the same reason that the mass murderer Nikolas Cruz in the same county (the guy who shot up Parkland High School) didn't have one. Broward County had a policy of pretending that teenage criminals weren't criminals. However, the facts say he was a burglar.

Doug Ross @ Journal: Trayvon Martin, Burglary Tools, and PCP-style Drug Cocktails
you just compared Trayvon Martin to a mass shooter.

Old 12-04-2019, 07:42 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,370,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VA Yankee View Post
You don't carry a weapon when you are a member of a neighborhood patrol, your not an armed guard.
You do if you want to.

Old 12-04-2019, 07:44 PM

18,561 posts, read 7,370,877 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
The law says they HAVE TO "reward him monetarily". And the defendants have money from the movie, so yes he will get paid at least some of what he is awarded.

Old 12-04-2019, 07:45 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,879,282 times
Quote:
Yes, I do. He was a burglar, and Zimmerman called the police because he appeared to be casing houses. If Trayvon hadn't actually *been* a burglar, you could dismiss what Zimmerman thought he was observing. But since Trayvon actually was a burglar, Z-man's observation is more than enough evidence.
Well thankfully in most civilized places the word of a demonstrated liar like Zimmerman has no meaning. There is absolutely 0 evidence that Martin was doing anything but walking home. Zimmerman's word? He is a demonstrated liar with a demonstrated history of anger issues. The observation of a demonstrated liar should never be enough for anyone. In short you have no evidence, only here say.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies