Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you think changes in Abortion laws will discourage premarital sex?
Yes 17 11.97%
No 125 88.03%
Voters: 142. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2019, 01:58 PM

25,441 posts, read 9,800,380 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by maineguy8888 View Post
The abortion debate is 100% about modern people wanting to have unfettered sex. Everything else is just pretense.t
So what if people have unfettered sex? It's their business. However, not everyone who has sex gets pregnant or has an abortion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2019, 02:02 PM

21,382 posts, read 7,940,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
And? I said many men don't like to wear condoms, I didn't say that they don't wear condoms. Not sure why you would even argue that.
So ... you don't have a point except trying to be argumentative without having any facts re condom use. Just an opinion as a female -- bc you are female, right-- that you think men don't like to wear condoms.

I would say ... men like condoms bc it means they get sex. Without it? No sex. So they are truly beneficial to men, and a man would rather have one and wear one than not have one bc having one and wearing one increases his chance for having sex.

450,000,000 sold? Yep.

Old 12-07-2019, 02:03 PM

6,928 posts, read 5,903,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
So what if people have unfettered sex? It's their business. However, not everyone who has sex gets pregnant or has an abortion.
Historically, unfettered sex has been viewed as unhealthy for the person and society. But no longer, now that “anything goes”.
Do YOU want unfettered sex?

Old 12-07-2019, 02:12 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,544,409 times
Quote:
Historically, unfettered sex has been viewed as unhealthy for the person and society. But no longer, now that “anything goes”.

As a woman, I look at women who indiscriminately sleep with just anybody, simply for the purpose of having fun or for some sort of personal gain, as degrading to womanhood in general. I'm ashamed of them.

And don't get me started on the "MeToo" crap.

Old 12-07-2019, 02:36 PM

17,273 posts, read 9,556,326 times
[quote=vkhmini;56809451]
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Happens all the time, but you already knew that. It's well known that many, if not the majority, of men dislike using condoms.

Oh boo-****ing-hoo!
Boo hoo about what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtovenice View Post
So ... you don't have a point except trying to be argumentative without having any facts re condom use. Just an opinion as a female -- bc you are female, right-- that you think men don't like to wear condoms.

I would say ... men like condoms bc it means they get sex. Without it? No sex. So they are truly beneficial to men, and a man would rather have one and wear one than not have one bc having one and wearing one increases his chance for having sex.

450,000,000 sold? Yep.
Shrug, go take a poll of how many men don't like the feel of wearing a condom & get back to us.

Old 12-07-2019, 02:40 PM

10,230 posts, read 6,315,362 times
This horse left the barn 50 years ago, and he ain't going back. Give it up,

Old 12-07-2019, 02:41 PM

25,441 posts, read 9,800,380 times
Quote:
Dude, people are going to do what they're going to do. Do you honestly think unfettered sex just started a few years ago? I have news for you. Anything goes regarding sex has been around a lot longer than you or me. I have my own opinion about it, but that's not going to impact or influence what other people decide to do.

Old 12-07-2019, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Dude, people are going to do what they're going to do. Do you honestly think unfettered sex just started a few years ago? I have news for you. Anything goes regarding sex has been around a lot longer than you or me. I have my own opinion about it, but that's not going to impact or influence what other people decide to do.
When that question is asked, people always recoil. Just like you did. lol

Old 12-07-2019, 06:29 PM

24,202 posts, read 19,202,259 times
Quote:
what difference does that make? Unless they are trying to have unfettered sex with YOU, why would it be the slightest bit your business?

ETA: I am sure you will "recoil" from answering the question why the sex life of any other adult besides those you might have sex with yourself has anything to do with you

Old 12-07-2019, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
what difference does that make? Unless they are trying to have unfettered sex with YOU, why would it be the slightest bit your business?

ETA: I am sure you will "recoil" from answering the question why the sex life of any other adult besides those you might have sex with yourself has anything to do with you
The defensive here on your part and Trosemom is revealing. Whenever you start talking about the whole unfettered sex thing, most people get VERY antsy.......

Last edited by maineguy8888; 12-07-2019 at 09:00 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies