Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-05-2019, 09:10 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,661,538 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik4me View Post
Thank you.
Were the emails embarrassing enough so the voters changed their minds?
I had not read any such emails.
Was the information in the emails true?( even it is embarrassing)
God knows- every candidate had a lot of embarrassing moments in our extra-long “elections” duration.
Seemed, that the new election cycle starts the day after the elections are completed...
Goes on for the next 4 years.
Only in Trump nation.
He's the only one who announced his campaign for the 20/20 presidency the day after his inauguration in 2017 and has been holding political reelection rallies ever since. It's unprecedented in every other presidency before him.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2019, 09:11 PM

2,176 posts, read 1,324,068 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
The UK interfered like crazy in 1940. They actually decided who FDR's Republican opponent was going to be.
But, how did they do it? The mechanism of interference?

Old 12-05-2019, 09:13 PM

7,713 posts, read 4,747,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
Read the Mueller Report and the report from the Senate intelligence Committee that was just released.

If you're unaware of all the media reports from far right to far left and in between by now, you've just woken up from a long sleep.

..Senate intelligence Committee is republican controlled, so you'll get the unbiased report. Mueller is also a staunch republican so both are very good resources to educate you on the Russian interference in our election. Unless your thread agenda is to start a fight about the conclusions from these reports...….then all bets are off.

Good hunting
Obviously there's nothing unbiased about either the Senate Intel Committee or the Mueller investigations, so you're a liar to start this discussion. That established, what were their conclusions based on?

Old 12-05-2019, 09:16 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,746,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathlete View Post
They hacked email accounts and released embarrassing emails.
After Podesta clicked on an email link, which was a phishing attempt

Old 12-05-2019, 09:16 PM

2,264 posts, read 971,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
Allegedly. Let's see the servers.
I haven't seen any evidence it was the commies who hacked the email accounts of prominent Democrats but they're prime suspects.

Old 12-05-2019, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathlete View Post
They showed Clinton II getting cozy with Wall Street and the DNC sabotaging Bernie in the primaries so enough Bernie supporters sat out the election or went over to third party candidate Jill Stein to throw the election the village idiot's way.
The question is- was the information true? Was it is really that significant to turn the voters away?
Maybe I am a bit cynical, but politics was always a dirty business, and getting dirtier and dirtier by the minute...
So, if “they” would not make this information public- does everybody believe that Clinton would had won?

Wouldn’t we as voters want to know everything about the candidates?
Why our news media could not dig it out?

Old 12-05-2019, 09:18 PM

8,957 posts, read 2,557,261 times
They replaced everyone to the right of Stalin with bots and those bots voted somehow.

Old 12-05-2019, 09:26 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,661,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason3000 View Post
Obviously there's nothing unbiased about either the Senate Intel Committee or the Mueller investigations, so you're a liar to start this discussion. That established, what were their conclusions based on?

First off, I didn't start this conversation or thread. I responded to a question that was the title of the thread.
The Senate Intelligence Committee is chaired by Richard Barr, a staunch Trump supporter both in his public statements and his own private words. The majority of the Committee is a republican majority and they voted to release the report and considers it the final word on Russian interference.

You got some Breitbart hit piece that overrules the Senate Intelligence Committees findings?

Not sure what you're stating. I just pointed him to two government reports that your taxpayer dollars paid for that concluded that The Russians deliberately and surreptitiously interfered with the 2016 election with the express desire to skew the results in favor of Trump.

You better explain how posting that makes me a liar or I'll report you for baseless personal attacks.

Your turn...…..go.

Old 12-05-2019, 09:27 PM

2,264 posts, read 971,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik4me View Post
The question is- was the information true? Was it is really that significant to turn the voters away?
Maybe I am a bit cynical, but politics was always a dirty business, and getting dirtier and dirtier by the minute...
So, if “they” would not make this information public- does everybody believe that Clinton would had won?

Wouldn’t we as voters want to know everything about the candidates?
Why our news media could not dig it out?
Clinton II and the DNC didn't deny the authenticity of the leaked emails and voters noticed.

Quote:
Susan Sarandon, who fervently supported Senator Bernie Sanders during the Democratic primary earlier this year, is now throwing her support behind third-party candidate Jill Stein.
The actress endorsed Stein, who represents the Green Party, in a statement on Stein's website on Monday. "It's clear a third party is necessary and viable at this time. And this is the first step in accomplishing this end. Fear of Donald Trump is not enough for me to support Clinton, with her record of corruption," Sarandon wrote. "Now that Trump is self-destructing, I feel even those in swing states have the opportunity to vote their conscience."

Old 12-05-2019, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman99 View Post
It was done by adding fake news propaganda and conspiracy theories to social media like facebook, etc. that have exposure to millions of people. Many actually believed the nonsense on there..."Birtherism" and "Pizzagate" were just a few examples of countless others that were crazy...I knew something was very fishy going on with Russia meddling, however many didn't and actually believed that stuff!?
Just read about Pizzagate- really bad, but it started by US actors, no mention of Russia on Wikipedia...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies