Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2019, 12:44 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,555,075 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
The whole planet saw him mock a handicapped man as well as spitting on our POWs.
Quote:
Not supporting a guy who spits on our POWs and mocks a handicapped man does indeed make me morally superior.
document this 'spitting' for us please, gooey.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2019, 12:44 PM

17,155 posts, read 12,962,522 times
That's exactly what it is, OP. Our candidates are so horrible the first thing the Democrats came up with is, "I know how we can get a Democrat elected to the White House! Let's go to months of trouble and impeach Donald Trump even though he though we know he will never be removed from office!" Never mind the fact that we don't even have the nominee nailed down yet, so we can't be sure if he/she is a good candidate or not. It has nothing to do with the fact that Trump tried to bribe Ukraine for his own personal political gain. Nothing at all.

Old 12-06-2019, 12:47 PM

35,064 posts, read 17,014,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
lineup of candidates? With Warren and Bernie turning people away with their far left ideas, Biden clearly going senile, and supposed next Obama Kamala Harris already dropping out and the far left angry at the Dems for now having an all white lineup, it's not looking good for Dems when it comes to their bench. Impeachment of Trump seems to be the only way they think they can win. By "hurting" him politically.
I foresaw awhile ago that the Democrats were speeding off a cliff. Has that 1972 feel to it.

Old 12-06-2019, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
It's pathetic the amount of reasons you guys come up with and deflect and don't mention ANY of the things Trump is accused of.
Forget the fact that he tried to bribe & extort the Ukraine for his own political gain.
If Obama was accused of any of this some of you would probably be asking for him to be lynched right outside of the White House.
You know why they only deflect? Because they can't say Trump didn't do it when there is mountains of evidence that he did, direct and otherwise. I can't believe these Republicans are in lockstep loyalty to this guy. I don't know how they can sleep at night knowing they are defending someone who is betraying our country.

Old 12-06-2019, 12:49 PM

35,064 posts, read 17,014,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoByFour View Post
No, doesn't have anything to do with 2020. Trump is an embarrassment to this country. He is a wannabe despot and his ineptitude makes him dangerous to America. He is being manipulated by Putin and he doesn't even know it. Plus he is grade A jerk.
Very thoughtful, incisive post.

Old 12-06-2019, 12:51 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,820 times
Quote:
Not supporting a guy who spits on our POWs and mocks a handicapped man does indeed make me morally superior.

So. something like this is supposed to be interpreted as "mocking a handicapped man"? Just for my information.

Old 12-06-2019, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bursitis View Post
The blind hatred from the left because their 'queen' didn't win is what's embarrassing.

I'm glad they got to show who they really are.

President Trump has America in a good place right now.
You know impeachment isn't something to be proud of, right? That's not something Trump should construe as a win.

Old 12-06-2019, 12:58 PM

12,265 posts, read 6,472,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
So. something like this is supposed to be interpreted as "mocking a handicapped man"? Just for my information.

Let me help. This is mocking a handicapped man.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...C30A&FORM=VIRE

Old 12-06-2019, 01:00 PM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,820 times
Quote:
Let me help. This is mocking a handicapped man.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...C30A&FORM=VIRE

How about "mocking someone who's getting a little verklempt"?

Old 12-06-2019, 01:07 PM

6,737 posts, read 4,419,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooby Snacks View Post
You know impeachment isn't something to be proud of, right? That's not something Trump should construe as a win.

Thats because he's misguided. He will claim that win even though he was impeached in the House. Which is a big deal no matter how much you shrug it off. Then he will play the victim card to no end during his campaign. If he hasnt completely gone off the deep end by then. Imagine him playing the victim, after all the people he has sc***ed over in his life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies