Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2009, 02:02 PM

27,219 posts, read 46,799,974 times

Advertisements

FOXNews.com - Young 'Adolf Hitler' and Two Sisters Removed From Home - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

A 3-year-old boy named Adolf Hitler and his two Nazi-named younger sisters were removed from their New Jersey home last week and placed in state custody, police said.

Moderator cut: Copyright Violation

Last edited by gallowsCalibrator; 01-15-2009 at 08:40 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2009, 02:07 PM

958 posts, read 1,107,994 times
There is probaly more going on than what is told.
But that said. To remove children from there parents "ONLY" because of there names is RACISTS

Old 01-14-2009, 02:24 PM

10,503 posts, read 15,578,963 times
I posted this thread earlier, guess no one saw it.

Old 01-14-2009, 02:38 PM

sorry ...i didn't see it....

I don't call it racist...I agree with the expert who stated that it is abuse when people give their kids ridiculous names and every one will judge them already which is normal with a name of a person who killed and/or was responsible for the death of 6 million people...not only Jewish people, also homo sexuals, people with mental illnesses or other illnesses, gypsies, etc....

Old 01-14-2009, 02:44 PM

18,359 posts, read 26,525,608 times
Considering how run amok these social workers tend to be in most states nothing would surprise me.

Old 01-14-2009, 10:02 PM

46 posts, read 31,271 times
Unbelievable, that's all I can say. This is Stalin-like.

The Founding Fathers never intended for US Government commissars and secret police to have and abuse this kind of power. I doubt even FDR ever thought this could happen. Then again, he was duped by "Uncle Joe", and never understood the communist totalitarian mindset.

A child should never be taken from their biological parents, unless under serious circumstances which this issue doesn't meet.

Hollywood couples routinely give their kids stupid names. My favorite was Demi and Bruce Willis' daughter named "Scout", the other named Rumor. Moonunit anyone?

Old 01-14-2009, 10:05 PM

5,041 posts, read 6,223,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallmarkJen View Post
Unbelievable, that's all I can say. This is Stalin-like.

The Founding Fathers never intended for US Government commissars and secret police to have and abuse this kind of power. I doubt even FDR ever thought this could happen. Then again, he was duped by "Uncle Joe", and never understood the communist totalitarian mindset.

A child should never be taken from their biological parents, unless under serious circumstances which this issue doesn't meet.

Hollywood couples routinely give their kids stupid names. My favorite was Demi and Bruce Willis' daughter named "Scout", the other named Rumor. Moonunit anyone?
You have no idea what the circumstances are, here. What basis do you have to say that any abuse of power has occurred?

Quote:
Kate Bernyk, a spokeswoman for the DYFS, said confidentiality laws barred her from commenting on the case or even confirming that the Campbell children were involved.

Old 01-15-2009, 01:48 AM

36 posts, read 20,464 times
This is an extremely ominous development. These “child protective services” agencies have been getting more and more intrusive in recent years. This is possibly the first case of children being taken away for thoughtcrimes or political beliefs.

taken away by strangers:
YouTube - Young Adolf Hitler stolen from Parents home in NJ

make up your own mind

Old 01-15-2009, 04:29 AM

Why did the parents go to the media when they were refused the name on the cake...if it was so normal as they stated and if they didn't have any intentions...why did they gave the other kids also very controversial/hateful names?

So would the "n" word as a name considered okay? Hell no!

These people wanted the whole world to know that they gave their kid a name of a mass murderer!

So would Manson be the next name which should be okay...or Ted Bundy?

I agree with others that some names are ridiculous as "Apple, Scout, Rumor, etc..."
IMO it shouldn't be alloowed, just so the kids grow up without first being looked at by their weird names...but it might be different for them since they grow up in a society of kids who probable never have been in a normal public school and be around other famous kids with different names...but still although these names are weird...they are innocent names not named after a mass murderer who is still adored by crazy, violent, neo nazi's who probable because of the name will go to this families home town and make a huge deal out of it...just wrong and these kids should be renamed and taken from parents who had nothing better to do than giving all their kids, crazy names and by this hurting the kids and making sure the kids will be judged by their name and that will change their lifes into abnormal.

Old 01-15-2009, 08:22 AM

36 posts, read 20,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
So would the "n" word as a name considered okay? Hell no!
It's still not grounds for the secret police to storm someone's house and take a child.

So far the "CPS" hasn't even given a reason for their actions. If that isn't secret police in action, I don't know what is.

Hey what about Adolph Coors? Wolfgang Van Halen? Thor Heyerdahl?

The secret police have overstepped their bounds, but then again this did take place in New Jersey. I wonder what is the ethnic background of the government official who decided on this arrest?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies