Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2019, 11:21 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Wonder why . . if this issue was SO PRESSING and SO CONCERNING . . that the Republican controlled Congress did not address it when they had the majority?

Hmmm. Could it be that Joe Biden was not Donnie's top political rival at that time?

Because no one said a word about it until Biden started leading in the polls and Trump decided to extort Ukraine to ANNOUNCE an investigation into Biden.

Because they had to root out the Obama era hold overs who were spinning the false Russiagate nonsense. Of course we know the real reason for you question is to create a red herring to protect Biden.

This because you have stated that you are going to vote for a Democrat no matter what he has done in the past. Correct?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2019, 11:23 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,636,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movedtothecoast View Post
Obviously this also applies to Trump , right? Why are all his fans
so worried about Trump having to explain the Ukraine mess?

After all Trump could make this go away by testifying instead
hiding, right?
Please tell trump to make this go away by testifying and clearing it up so life can
go on.
Please give us the names of these "fans". Yeah I thought so.

Old 12-09-2019, 11:35 AM

13,303 posts, read 7,872,015 times
If only I had taken the time to learn the bridge game!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contract_bridge

Bill Gates learned the game from his mom.

Old 12-09-2019, 11:37 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,305,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Your response is that "if you can't name the entire Trump-base by name, then he's innocent.

I'll give you credit, that is a better defense than most of what we hear, even from Trump and (especially) Giuliani, themselves...

You still haven't answered my question. It is so painfully obvious that you don't have a good answer that you can stand behind. (Much like Trump, because if either of you had a response, we'd have heard it by now).

Old 12-09-2019, 11:38 AM

2,695 posts, read 3,402,005 times
Quote:
Well you are obviously his biggest fan
so that is one.

Old 12-09-2019, 12:04 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,384,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruz Azul Guy View Post
If you think Hunter Biden got a job he wasn’t qualified for, then your outrage should be directed at the Ukrainian petroleum firm for making a bad hiring decision. This crap has nothing to do with candidate Joe Biden, unless you choose to believe in disproven conspiracy theories.
Hasn't been investigated yet.

Old 12-09-2019, 12:15 PM

10,244 posts, read 16,375,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
Hasn't been investigated yet.
Please explain to me what specifically needs to be investigated?

Old 12-09-2019, 01:18 PM

11,222 posts, read 8,305,122 times
Quote:
So why don't you do the same.

I'll be glad to, when you tell us that Biden's your man and you support him for the nomination for President. You guys are good at throwing rocks and then hiding when held account to the same standard.

So please tell us. Do you support Biden as your pick for President and do you believe he will win? (this is a simple yes or no question)
I have answered, and very concisely at that.

Why won't you answer, you said you would, we all knew you wouldn't, because you can't without exposing the hypocrisy of your statements.

Where you at Kitty?

Old 12-09-2019, 01:25 PM

25,740 posts, read 12,824,670 times
Dems...stop blocking visa's of Ukranians who want to come here to testify about the Biden corruption, and BOTH parties corruption surrounding taking kickbacks of our tax payer foreign aid flowing to Ukraine, only to mandate a portion of it get kicked back to politicians' family and friends foundations and consulting firms.

The American taxpayers (me) are being fleeced by politicians and defense contractors on BOTH sides of the aisle.

If you want justice, allow these Ukranians to come over and testify. It would likely lead to the rise of a 3rd party.

Old 12-09-2019, 02:31 PM

23,984 posts, read 15,086,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Or when the know-nothing family members are given positions in the WHITE HOUSE.

Lookin at you, Ivanka. And Jared.
Don't forget Rudy's boy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies