Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2019, 09:11 PM

929 posts, read 399,144 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by krichton View Post
So someone who is trying to weed our corruption, at the highest level, by reporting on what he personally heard over the phone, is called a snake? You know who calls ppl like this, snakes, other criminals, or at least those with the same mindset. Those who aren't, would call him honorable, or brave. I hate to know what you may have "overlooked" or let slide in your 27 years in the military, because you didn't want to be a "snake."
You know if I heard my Commander-in-Chief said something that I don't agree or maybe wrong, I wouldn't go to the IG right away with my panties hanging, much telling someone else who doesn't have the need to know. I would be man enough to go up talk to him or someone else close to him and let them know my concern. The problem is, by telling Ciaramella about the call this shows Vindman has ulterior motives. Vindman violated security protocol by telling Ciaramella. Vindman is a snake period.

BTW, have you ever heard of Tungsten Capital, a company who has huge connections to Ukrainian corrupt politicians.

At the end of the day, Vindman and Ciaramella will be exposed during Senate trial, divulging classified info to someone that doesn't have the need to know is a A FEDERAL CRIME. Vindman is toast and so is Ciaramella.

Besides, if you are honest to yourself and you have read the transcript, there is nothing in there that points to President Trump PRESSURING or demanding Zelensky to do the investigation.

In the military, we take care of each other and we realized people make mistakes, we are human too, but we don't get our panties in a bunch because our feelings are hurt. Vindman is snake, period, end of story.

Btw, have you ever heard of Vindman being offered a job in Ukraine? Last I heard he will take that job once he is booted out of the military, what. a traitor!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2019, 06:40 AM

9,639 posts, read 6,015,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryoVilla View Post
You know if I heard my Commander-in-Chief said something that I don't agree or maybe wrong, I wouldn't go to the IG right away with my panties hanging, much telling someone else who doesn't have the need to know. I would be man enough to go up talk to him or someone else close to him and let them know my concern. The problem is, by telling Ciaramella about the call this shows Vindman has ulterior motives. Vindman violated security protocol by telling Ciaramella. Vindman is a snake period.

BTW, have you ever heard of Tungsten Capital, a company who has huge connections to Ukrainian corrupt politicians.

At the end of the day, Vindman and Ciaramella will be exposed during Senate trial, divulging classified info to someone that doesn't have the need to know is a A FEDERAL CRIME. Vindman is toast and so is Ciaramella.

Besides, if you are honest to yourself and you have read the transcript, there is nothing in there that points to President Trump PRESSURING or demanding Zelensky to do the investigation.

In the military, we take care of each other and we realized people make mistakes, we are human too, but we don't get our panties in a bunch because our feelings are hurt. Vindman is snake, period, end of story.

Btw, have you ever heard of Vindman being offered a job in Ukraine? Last I heard he will take that job once he is booted out of the military, what. a traitor!
It’s the IG job to take reports and decide to act on them or not. I’m sure he’s gotten plenty he didn’t act on, this one he did.

Everyone can just drop the bravado. In government, if you hear or see something of the nature in this IG report you report it to the proper channels, which is often not your “boss”. Those of you in the military should understand that and this “he’s a snake” or “he should’ve gone to his boss instead of reporting it” are just disgraceful. Your duty is to country not a politicians, if something’s wrong report it.

Old 12-11-2019, 06:45 AM

20,099 posts, read 9,006,146 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
I just don't understand why Democrat politicians are so stupid... they could have won in a landslide against Trump, but their decision to focus on impeachment and their handling of impeachment is making them look so guilty and making me think Biden is just as corrupt if not more corrupt than Trump. The process of the impeachment also seems manipulated and not seeking the truth by the constant prevention of allowing Republicans to ask questions. If Democrats make me decide between Biden or Trump, I'll choose Trump or to just sit out the election. Democrats should be saying, yes Biden is corrupt just like Trump, instead of blocking any mention of it.
correct. the right move would have been for them to cast Biden aside as soon as this Ukraine business first came up. Instead they defended him and lost all credibility with the American voters. Average American thinks Biden is no better than Trump.

How come the Dems are this stupid? Do they really want trump for another 4 years?

Old 12-11-2019, 07:25 AM

25,710 posts, read 12,786,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
correct. the right move would have been for them to cast Biden aside as soon as this Ukraine business first came up. Instead they defended him and lost all credibility with the American voters. Average American thinks Biden is no better than Trump.

How come the Dems are this stupid? Do they really want trump for another 4 years?
The fake impeachment infomercial prooves they already know they've lost the 2020 election. They see it as their only shot to regain power.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies