Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2019, 03:05 PM

628 posts, read 695,644 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
The greatest President ever... Couldn't have asked for a better person to run this country...
100 % Incorrect! In my lifetime I have never seen so much profanity from a President, name-calling if you disagree with him.

Last edited by MegaJoy; 12-11-2019 at 03:57 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2019, 03:11 PM

26,694 posts, read 14,565,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
Almost correct-----couldn't have asked for a better person to ruin this country.
No president has fought this hard FOR Americans, from building the wall, cutting taxes, reducing regulations, curbing illegal immigration, signing new trade agreements, starting trade war with China, to bashing NATO countries for not fulfilling their own promises.

Old 12-11-2019, 03:14 PM

2,923 posts, read 977,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
You still can't "protect the rights of the unborn child" without forcing your will on the mother, taking away her rights in the process. Can't you see that?
yes they are at odds I can see that. If you practice some reading comprehension you can see that I wasn't speaking for myself. Its a complicated issue. I would support it in cases of rape. I'm also aware that bringing unwanted children into the world presents its own problems.

My main issue with the other poster is how it was presented as 'republicans want to take away the rights of woman'. That's dishonest and no different than saying 'liberals love killing babies'.

Can't you see that?

Old 12-11-2019, 03:25 PM

6,737 posts, read 4,419,540 times
[quote=evilnewbie;56835413]The greatest President ever... Couldn't have asked for a better person to run this country....

They said as he's getting impeached!

Old 12-11-2019, 03:31 PM

2,486 posts, read 824,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eumaois View Post
Levar Burton thanks you for the "Don't take my word for it." bit!
The fact is, it is the highlight of Gringo's day to spell Trump tRump. He does it every post.

One exposes his/her IQ by how they type and what they type.

When a person relies on anothers pictures to convey their thoughts, well, need I say more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RcHydro View Post
The greatest President ever... Couldn't have asked for a better person to run this country....

They said as he's getting impeached!

They impeached Clinton! Was he removed from office? NO!!!

The party is doing exactly the opposite of what wise people would do. Clinton actually broke the law. He lost his law license (for Godsake) and had to pay hundreds of thousands in punitive damages.

Yet, he is still your hero! Well, until you got woke. Now he's just a womanizing a-hole that you loved before you loathed.

This impeachment began before Trump was ever sworn in.
It is entirely partisan.
It has no merit.

So, what are you saying?

I only see lemmings who do not have a political clue as to what is happening. Ignorance is something you can't hide.

Last edited by Originalist; 12-11-2019 at 03:39 PM..

Old 12-11-2019, 04:12 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,538,911 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Originalist View Post
The fact is, it is the highlight of Gringo's day to spell Trump tRump. He does it every post.

One exposes his/her IQ by how they type and what they type.

When a person relies on anothers pictures to convey their thoughts, well, need I say more?
Aw, Ori...

My little witticisms have upset you again.

Time to get into the spirit of the impeachment season.

Old 12-11-2019, 05:33 PM

17,183 posts, read 22,916,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Trump is great, as he is a Washington outsider who brings common sense ideas to the office. The Washington insiders, who have looted the nation for decades, feel as though their cash cow is being threatened, and are thus reacting violently to Trump.

Democrats, who have traditionally used political office as a means of gaining wealth, are particularly threatened by Trump and have reacted violently, as one would expect.

Everyone says they oppose the corrupt, politics as usual government, yet when someone comes along to combat the status quo, they are conditioned by their handlers to oppose such a man.
How much has Trump made for his businesses and his family?

https://www.opensecrets.org/trump/trump-properties

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/2197263001/

Quote:
In less than three years, Trump’s failure to divest from his businesses and his actions as president have resulted in more than 2,300 conflicts of interest between his administration and his personal financial interests, according to a report released this month by my organization, Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington.

Old 12-11-2019, 09:15 PM

1,111 posts, read 747,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
No president has fought this hard FOR Americans, from building the wall, cutting taxes, reducing regulations, curbing illegal immigration, signing new trade agreements, starting trade war with China, to bashing NATO countries for not fulfilling their own promises.
Yes, I forgot to mention that I've been pleasantly surprised by his work ethic and ability go get things done while facing some of the toughest opposition I've ever seen. This is why I will vote for him again in 2020.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies