Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-11-2019, 11:26 PM

57,022 posts, read 35,059,249 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post

Maybe the DNC and liberals and whoever else thought Ms. Greta was a poster child for "how dare you" should have sailed her ass to China or India and let her speak in those countries.

You know, 2 of the largest polluters in the world.

Good thing she isn't talking about closing the USA southern border b/c ya'll with TDS would be taking shots at a lil kid and not picking on someone their own size.

Kinda like how the left has no problem picking on Barron Trump - not even that "legal scholar" from Standford asshat; Pammy Karlan.

For the world to see.

When is your president gonna be equally truculent with despotic leaders? Tell me.

Like I said, right wingers are soft. You only pick easy targets.

Old 12-11-2019, 11:27 PM

52,329 posts, read 34,085,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
Well you guys are sure obsessed.. but your hyperbole is tired, sad, and impresses no one.
who is 'you guys' and what alleged hyperbole are you complaining about?

be specific.

Old 12-11-2019, 11:48 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,266,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
So if climate change is not actually going on and must be regarded as nothing but a hoax, what is to fear from a 17 year old child?
Afraid? Lol. It’s just funny watching grown adults fall for this.

Climate activists knows “there’s one born every min”.

Old 12-12-2019, 12:03 AM

15,292 posts, read 7,718,380 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
So if climate change is not actually going on and must be regarded as nothing but a hoax, what is to fear from a 17 year old child?
The fear is that policies advocated by activists like Thunberg would ruin the world's economy, plunging billions into abject poverty, and crippling our ability to adapt to whatever climate changes occur.

Old 12-12-2019, 03:28 AM

11,119 posts, read 5,547,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
Perfect. The young girl is courageous, intelligent, determined, inspirational and smart.

She's the polar opposite of Trump, teenage female raiser of fanatical followers, dedicated to everything that is contrary to him, but yet has similar tactics and an equally misinformed following. Her dramatics should at least have gained an award for newcomer of the year, in TV entertainment.

Old 12-12-2019, 05:18 AM

34,152 posts, read 18,427,189 times
It is appropriate that the Globalist Elite backers using the hoax of Man made climate change for Social and Economic ENGINEERING to their benefit have a 17 year old woman made up to look ten years old as their front man! You can't make this stuff up! She's a scam, her parents and her Soros backers are a scam. The entire Kabuki Theater is a SCAM.

Old 12-12-2019, 05:46 AM

4,661 posts, read 3,831,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
Because her parents are liberal morons using their autistic kid for $.

Greta (and her parents) needs to do her (their) research.
Her parents discouraged her early on from getting involved with strikes & climate change action. I'm not sure why so many on here think she's a puppet & is being controlled. A 16 or 17 year-old can actually think for themselves you know.

And what's with the "autistic kid" mention? What's that have to do with anything? You think someone with Aspergers can't think for themselves? Many believe Steve Jobs & Bill Gates had/have Aspergers so the computer you're reading this on was likely invented by someone with Aspergers, who was able to think for themselves.

Old 12-12-2019, 05:53 AM

45,069 posts, read 26,231,374 times
I believe the term "useful idiot" applies here.

Old 12-12-2019, 05:56 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,387,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
She's the polar opposite of Trump, teenage female raiser of fanatical followers, dedicated to everything that is contrary to him, but yet has similar tactics and an equally misinformed following. Her dramatics should at least have gained an award for newcomer of the year, in TV entertainment.
Bingo, he likes his women (young or old) to bow down, submit and play dumb. That's what he requires.
But Barron...Barron.

Greta will go down as a talented young person that fought for what she believed in while overcoming her challenges.

Trump will do down as the complete opposite of what the world wants their kids to model. He steals from kids via his fake charities and universities. That's why he continues to want a Noble Peace Prize and Time's Person of the Year. #BeBest.

Quote:
Start here: Trump has long had an obsession with Time's person of the year -- dating back long before he was President.
"I knew last year that @TIME Magazine lost all credibility when they didn't include me in their Top 100...," Trump tweeted in October 2012. Three years later, as a candidate for president, Trump reacted this way when Time chose German Prime Minister Angela Merkel as its person of the year: "I told you @TIME Magazine would never pick me as person of the year despite being the big favorite They picked person who is ruining Germany."
When Time picked Trump as its person of the year the following year, he took note; "Thank you to Time Magazine and Financial Times for naming me "Person of the Year" - a great honor!," he tweeted.
https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/11/polit...ump/index.html

Old 12-12-2019, 06:00 AM

16,756 posts, read 8,144,498 times
Give Trump time and he screws the pooch.

He is upset over a teenager being on a magazine and attacks her on twitter.

I guess Melania needs to go and smack him up the side of his head.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies