Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you believe race relations are getting worse and we are moving toward racial separatism?
Yes 99 43.42%
No 129 56.58%
Voters: 228. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2019, 01:34 PM

3,603 posts, read 1,641,527 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by aileesic View Post
Correct. Meaning white guy has no real reason for being there just as I have no reason for attending a Mormon church.
LOL! The Mormon church has historically been very against LGBTQ types as well...wonder if that will ever change?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2019, 01:38 PM

72,872 posts, read 62,353,210 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtl1 View Post
You need to read other countries' history maybe. What do you think it was like in many countries in past times, even recent and present times? For example there was slavery in Africa and black people sold people to traders and had a large hand in introducing it to the New world.

Also, it wasn't always good for everyone black or white in America but it wasn't comparatively all bad, and your history doesn't constitute all American history.
This isn't about other countries' history. I am talking about the history of THIS COUNTRY and this country only. That is what this thread is about. This country has never had good race relations. To say that the 1990s is when thing things went downhill is a flat out lie.

Things were alot better for Whites than they were for Blacks, so don't try that lie with me. I know better. If it wasn't good for EVERYBODY, it wasn't good at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr2Jbybdl6U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6JLMDm6ozo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeCjvqFKxMo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lZPGL1u0XI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRKApBzO9C0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhyUMzxIZiY

Old 12-14-2019, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Send them back! SEND THEM BACK!
Deal with it...they are here to stay and we won't ever go back to the 1940's/1950's again regardless of how much you want to.

Old 12-14-2019, 01:41 PM

56,989 posts, read 35,112,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrie22 View Post
Let some white guy walk into some inner city black juke joint......and you'll see racism like you've never seen it before
What the hell is an “inner city Juke Joint?â€

Juke joints are almost ALL out in the country, and whites have been frequenting them since time immemorial. That’s how they learned to play boogie woogie, blues and rock n roll.

Where did you think white folks learned that stuff at...the Moose Lodge or the Elks Club? SMH

The level of discourse on here is embarrassing. Step it up before ya start yakking.

Old 12-14-2019, 01:44 PM

3,354 posts, read 1,176,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman99 View Post
Deal with it...they are here to stay and we won't ever go back to the 1940's/1950's again regardless of how much you want to.
The same people who say go back get triggered when one does actually leave for somewhere else, and then will spend even more time talking bad about other countries. I've said this before and will say again - it's always been about entertainment value and not being the one who has to do the "low intellect" work.

Old 12-14-2019, 01:47 PM

62,714 posts, read 28,927,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisherman99 View Post
Who's here to stay?

Old 12-14-2019, 01:49 PM

19,966 posts, read 7,841,346 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
This isn't about other countries' history. I am talking about the history of THIS COUNTRY and this country only. That is what this thread is about. This country has never had good race relations. To say that the 1990s is when thing things went downhill is a flat out lie.

Things were alot better for Whites than they were for Blacks, so don't try that lie with me. I know better. If it wasn't good for EVERYBODY, it wasn't good at all.
You can't make a value judgment without a comparison. There's been at least 150 years to leave the country, but there's no place better to go. Who's fault is it race relations aren't good? I put the blame mostly on democrats and blacks and when you say repeatedly "I only care about what I want". So there you are.

Old 12-14-2019, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aileesic View Post
The same people who say go back get triggered when one does actually leave for somewhere else, and then will spend even more time talking bad about other countries. I've said this before and will say again - it's always been about entertainment value and not being the one who has to do the "low intellect" work.
Yep...they need to attend those faux "inner city" juke joints out in the country...lol!

Old 12-14-2019, 01:53 PM

25,456 posts, read 12,573,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
I am just saying what I observe. Trump supporters see him saying outrageous things and getting away with it, so they follow suit. They say "he speaks his mind" and they follow suite, and what comes out of their mouths is stuff I rarely heard before. I suppose lot of people never liked minorities (blacks, Latinos, Jews etc) but they kept those feelings to themselves, but not anymore.
Trump minority approval rating began at 9% and is now up to 34% in just 3 years! Minority employment is at all time highs, and wages are rising.

Republicans are the party of minorities because 'Pubs see them as proud, and patriotic Americans.

-Rebublicans ended slavery, against the will of Democrats.

-Republicans outvoted (as a % of total) Democrats for Civil Rights.

-MLK was a Republican.

Republicans reject Eugenics while Democrats are for it. Dems love planned parenthood, which was started by Margaret Sanger, who supported Eugenics. Barbaric!

Trump, and the Republicans, are bringing us all together, which scares the heck out of the Democrats. Democrats thrive upon division. No more! None of us are having it anymore. Take your hate, negativity, and devisiveness, and go on home...until you get your minds right.

Look at what the Democrats have done to the inner cities all across America. What do urban minorities have to lose by giving Trump a shot? Trumps' delivered thus far, and there's more to come.

I know you hate our churches, but that is where we teach to love one another, and to do unto others, and that we are ALL God's people.

Old 12-14-2019, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
Who's here to stay?
You tell me. What are your thoughts on the EL PASO SHOOTING as well?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies