Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-13-2019, 11:06 AM

27,534 posts, read 16,011,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Infortunately kids do fight and just pick reasons and some with out reasons. But do not look at just one side - I condemn it but there are bullies from all races and ages.
but,,but,,but,
Pathetic
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2019, 11:08 AM

10,244 posts, read 16,320,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
More sickening intolerance from the left, also looks like a hate crime:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Trump-hat.html

Video says it all.
For the longest time I’ve been scratching my head wondering who this mysterious “Left” is. Now I know that it is referring to few pugnacious school children from rural Florida. Thanks for enlightening me!

Old 12-13-2019, 11:10 AM

39,808 posts, read 26,394,291 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zach_33 View Post
Trump voters aren't all racist, but they seem to know an awful lot of people who are racist
Sadly, you are correct. Those would all too often be the people that attack them because of the hat they wear.

Old 12-13-2019, 11:11 AM

16,059 posts, read 10,644,178 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
A boy named Sue

Pro tip: dont send little billy off to school wearing a Trump 2020 hat unless the goal is to toughen him up.
Well, several lessons were learned...I guess.
Mom: don't let Tyler make a target of himself by poking the bear...that never ends well. (The hat stays at home or drive the kid to school if he insists and stay with him all day.)
Tyler: Regardless of what you may think, there is no universal guarantee of free speech. What you say, or the symbols or ideas you espouse, will sometimes bring unhappy consequences.
Bully kids: Authorities know who you are and there will be consequences for violent behavior. You are pretty stupid.
DailyMail: Bingo! Your click bait worked again and triggered a bunch of uninformed right-wing readers to amplify your story, whether accurate or not. Works every time. Up to 9 pages so far!

Old 12-13-2019, 11:14 AM

8,303 posts, read 2,928,153 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Infortunately kids do fight and just pick reasons and some with out reasons. But do not look at just one side - I condemn it but there are bullies from all races and ages.
This wasn’t a fight. This was a violent black on white assault which happens much more often than a white on black assault. If this were whites violently attacking a black kid it would be broadcast a hundred fold. That’s the difference and another racist double standard. Do you get that?

Old 12-13-2019, 11:26 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,284,120 times
Blame the hate-filled left wing MSM for brainwashing their viewers.

Monkey see, monkey do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
If one chooses to wear racist regalia then they should not be terribly surprised when the targets of their racism react with equal intolerance.
Typical response/excuse from the violent left.

Old 12-13-2019, 11:27 AM

19,781 posts, read 12,030,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Any mother who is stupid enough to let their child wear a MAGA hat to school should loss custody of said child. Politic have no business in school unless it is part of the curriculum. And the fact that the kid had been bullied before and they still allowed it is plain stupidity. And yes I think the girl should be expelled.

Of course, take her son away for the crime of allowing the boy to wear a MAGA hat. Some of you people are absolutely insane.

Old 12-13-2019, 11:29 AM

17,440 posts, read 6,768,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Of course, take her son away for the crime of allowing the boy to wear a MAGA hat. Some of you people are absolutely insane.
Well, you're arguing with a millennial. What do you expect?

Old 12-13-2019, 11:31 AM

27,534 posts, read 16,011,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunGrins View Post
Well, several lessons were learned...I guess.
Mom: don't let Tyler make a target of himself by poking the bear...that never ends well. (The hat stays at home or drive the kid to school if he insists and stay with him all day.)
Tyler: Regardless of what you may think, there is no universal guarantee of free speech. What you say, or the symbols or ideas you espouse, will sometimes bring unhappy consequences.
Bully kids: Authorities know who you are and there will be consequences for violent behavior. You are pretty stupid.
DailyMail: Bingo! Your click bait worked again and triggered a bunch of uninformed right-wing readers to amplify your story, whether accurate or not. Works every time. Up to 9 pages so far!
The kid was not wearing the hat. Think the savages would find any excuse. I can only imagine what its like to be on that bus. No thanks. The msm typically wont use this for clickbait since its not narrative worthy and shows quite the opposite,

Old 12-13-2019, 11:34 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,521,983 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Damoo View Post
Bad at this? You sound like a broken record with your faux outrage comments and with little to no input on the actual topic.
Oh the irony of your post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
I'm not the one giving soft-justification for a three-on-one beating of a kid.
And neither am I. See how that works?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies