Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2019, 05:52 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,493,436 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
So we are pretending thats not what it means?
She's 16 years old fer chrissakes! Get a damn grip. Fear of a 16 year old you guys were saying only yesterday should be ignored.

Snowflakery knows no boundaries with some of you.

When Trump exhorts this type of chit you praise the bejeezus out of him and he's an adult that should know better. Or one would think so.

Who'se the real mentally challenged person in the biffy?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2019, 05:52 PM

43,124 posts, read 18,281,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taiko View Post
Person of the year. She is a world leader, just on the media side of the poli-media complex.
Next she'll be a Nobel Prize winner. Just you wait.....

Old 12-14-2019, 05:54 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,524,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicano3000X View Post
And your fake concern for her show me what you are.

If you anyone her she was exploited by her parents she'd probably tell then to [bleep] off...
I have no concern for her and have not indicated that I do. Ironic that you can read that into something that wasn't said, but can't read what was actually said by her.

Old 12-14-2019, 05:56 PM

2,264 posts, read 972,524 times
Apparatchik of the year.

Old 12-14-2019, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Your ongoing uncritical thinking and support of this exploited child demonstrates that this is precisely what you are.
As does your vilifying of her while knowing she's being exploited.

There's no explanation for your hypocritical position.

Old 12-14-2019, 05:57 PM
Status: "I don't understand. But I don't care, so it works out." (set 9 days ago)

35,635 posts, read 17,975,706 times
I'm trying to like her, I really am.

But every time I see her picture I'm reminded of this little twit in the neighborhood who used to babysit. She was a fairly good babysitter, and often available because she didn't have friends.

Looked just like this girl.

Anyway, she took it upon herself to tell parents how to better raise their kids. "He shouldn't still be using a sippy cup, that's stunting his development". "They won't be watching Barney when I'm babysitting because I think that's child abuse" (Okay, point taken on that one). "They shouldn't be saying pee and poop, they should be saying defecate and urinate".

Unsufferably self-important.

Old 12-14-2019, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
She's 16 years old fer chrissakes! Get a damn grip. Fear of a 16 year old you guys were saying only yesterday should be ignored.

Snowflakery knows no boundaries with some of you.

When Trump exhorts this type of chit you praise the bejeezus out of him and he's an adult that should know better. Or one would think so.

Who'se the real mentally challenged person in the biffy?
Who is scared? Seems that the snowflakes are those that can't accept reasonable and relevant criticism of one of their stars.

Let's stop pretending that she shouldn't be criticised because she is 16. She is simply a tool of others to deliver a message. They thought it would be more effective delivered by a 16 year old girl.

Old 12-14-2019, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
As does your vilifying of her while knowing she's being exploited.

There's no explanation for your hypocritical position.
Vilifying? I don't think you know what that means. But glad to see your acknowledgement of her exploitation.

Old 12-14-2019, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Who is scared? Seems that the snowflakes are those that can't accept reasonable and relevant criticism of one of their stars.

Let's stop pretending that she shouldn't be criticised because she is 16. She is simply a tool of others to deliver a message. They thought it would be more effective delivered by a 16 year old girl.
Oh, well then, I guess reading all these posts castigating her while admittedly knowing she's being exploited and perhaps manipulated to perform for the masses is just more venting to make yourself feel better?

You really aren't afraid of her ability to garner massive support for her base message.

Old 12-14-2019, 06:03 PM

4,512 posts, read 1,864,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahzzie View Post
Why does this girl upset Trump and his disciples so much? Are you guys that fragile?
Because we are worried about the resulting actions of the low functioning individuals who eat up her dribble and believe her.

She is attempting to mobilize an army of morons.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies