Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2019, 01:31 PM

3,698 posts, read 1,363,005 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
#1 - Hillary held no elected office at the time, let alone the Presidency.

#2 - Of course they did. Would you expect the President NOT to be briefed about a staffer for someone's POTUS campaign being the subject of a FISA warrant? ESPECIALLY given that we already knew about Russia's disinformation campaign? There is no evidence that Obama initiated/wanted the investigation. Hell, there's not even any evidence that he knew any of the specifics about how the FISA warrants were approved. If the FISA judges didn't know something was hokey, how would expect the President to?

Why don't you know this?
Disingenuous much? As if Hillary and Obama were not close political allies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2019, 01:40 PM

Quote:
"It appears" that Trump used the power of the Presidency to gain personal political advantage over an opponent. The problem you, and the Dems in Congress, have now is demonstrating compelling evidence it actually happened. Bonne chance.

You got some actual evidence to back that claim up? No, I'm not watching your YouTube link. Can you show us the statute or regulation of Executive Memo or something that gave the VP the power to "alter the terms of the loan guarantees"?
Joe Biden himself claimed that obama gave him sole authority over ukraine policy. Negotiating the terms of the loans was part of that authority. Why do you think he was able to get the prosecutor fired? You want me to provide statutes for what Biden bragged about?

Old 12-18-2019, 01:41 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,381,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post
Disingenuous much? As if Hillary and Obama were not close political allies.
Not a thing disingenuous, or incorrect, in my post.

Old 12-18-2019, 01:43 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,381,866 times
Quote:
Joe Biden himself claimed that obama gave him sole authority over ukraine policy. Negotiating the terms of the loans was part of that authority. Why do you think he was able to get the prosecutor fired? You want me to provide statutes for what Biden bragged about?
Show me where a President can give that authority to his VP.

Old 12-18-2019, 02:08 PM

7,826 posts, read 2,727,776 times
Quote:
Thats fine but what did/does Burisma gain from it? They dont need "name recognition". They are an organized crime business in a lawless country. Hunter was a Washington lobbyist kicked out of the Navy for cocaine use.
Obviously Hunter Biden's lucrative employment for doing absolutely nothing of note for Burisma, was a bribe or payoff to Joe Biden for something he did or would do for Burisma or its owners.
You dont see anything wrong here?
And you have all the documentation to back this up. His son had substance abuse problem...that's all we really know. I don't like it, but I cant count how many times families think they are helping their kids by getting them on their feet with a cushy job...when, in reality they are just enabling them. Your conclusions though are sheer speculation or what I would call conspiracy theory at this point. But it's just too juicy not go there.

Old 12-18-2019, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
And you have all the documentation to back this up. His son had substance abuse problem...that's all we really know. I don't like it, but I cant count how many times families think they are helping their kids by getting them on their feet with a cushy job...when, in reality they are just enabling them. Your conclusions though are sheer speculation or what I would call conspiracy theory at this point. But it's just too juicy not go there.
Then explain the benefit to Burisma in paying Hunter Biden $4million.

Its conspiracy theory to posit a corporation paying a politician or his immediate family a large sum of money and that politician does something to benefit them is corruption?

Stop patronizing me.

Old 12-18-2019, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Show me where a President can give that authority to his VP.
Delegation of authority is a foreign concept to you?
Its not a stretch to believe when its well known that many Russians and others in that part of the world would never treat blacks as equals.
Its also been speculated that Obama would do that to distance himself from Bidens scheme if any.

But I will stick to the facts. Biden had sole authority over Ukraine policy. The proof is Biden said so.

Old 12-18-2019, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Not a thing disingenuous, or incorrect, in my post.

It is. You are attempting to compartmentalize the actors here to insulate them from criticism. Hillary doesnt have to be in office, but Obama was and they are cronies as she was his SoS. We cant prove Obama launched the investigation to harm Trump but it was launched on her bogus document and ran under Obamas direction, and again he and Hillary are cronies.
The results of that investigation were that Trump was innocent of what they claimed yet for two plus years the media reported this as him guilty.

Its ridiculous what they are impeaching Trump over.

Old 12-18-2019, 03:12 PM

7,826 posts, read 2,727,776 times
Quote:
Then explain the benefit to Burisma in paying Hunter Biden $4million.

Its conspiracy theory to posit a corporation paying a politician or his immediate family a large sum of money and that politician does something to benefit them is corruption?

Stop patronizing me.
dont mean to patronizing you...but your pulling this info out of your pie hole.

Old 12-18-2019, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBoy64 View Post
dont mean to patronizing you...but your pulling this info out of your pie hole.
What about that statement is false?

Hunter was paid $4million to do nothing of significance for Burisma.

Fact.

His fathers actions benefitted Burisma or its owners.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/09/w...iden-ties.html

Fact.

Im not pulling anythng out of anywhere.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies