Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 04:18 PM

8,568 posts, read 16,201,358 times

Advertisements

The imprisonment of the Japanese Americans in prison camps during WWII, the House Committee on Un-American Activities, the Patriot Act, Guantanamo Bay; these forms of (racial) profiling are all done in the name of national security but are not that different from prosecuting large groups on the basis of what they are (their race or their political conviction) instead of what they have done.
I'd call Guantanamo Bay and the Patriot Act un-American, but I guess that most Americans would disagree with me.

Most Germans during WWII might not even be Nazis, but only a few truly questioned their (chosen) government and acted on it.

Old 04-22-2008, 08:51 PM

272 posts, read 783,293 times
Neat....

O.K....So Belgium, France, Spain and quite a few other places have open Islamic Militant armed uprisings....and the governments in those respective "nations" are too impotent to do anything about it.... Fascinating....but all to familiar....Not only can these nations do little to resist Islamic-Fascism abroad....they are completely incapable of resisting it when it shows up in their own 'back yard'.....NICE....

And now lets get a complete and accurate history of all the racist fascist Jew-bating Nazi collaborators in Europe....And lets get a complete in depth history of all the Dutch SS legions that fought and committed horrendous atrocities in Russia [Soviet Union] during the last war.....

From your "resident" expert.....

Old 04-22-2008, 10:59 PM

62 posts, read 97,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
It is just in the news everyday!! You can ignore it and wait and see how many American soldiers are coming to the rescue in the future and we all know how many died in WW ll, or people can read and are aware of it and maybe things will be taken care off before it is too late!
ummm, so Arabs and Muslims who immigrate to Europe looking for better living standards, are a threat to the world on the same level the Nazis where, to the point that it might require American intervention?!! ummm, so what do you suggest we do, deport all Arabs/Muslims, How about natural born citizens, or would you rather give them a choice (inquisition style). just curious about what you offer for a solution to your so called problem.

Maybe it’s in the news everyday due to your selective reading

Old 04-22-2008, 11:04 PM

10,203 posts, read 27,075,406 times
It could be selective reading because as I recall this newspaper is more or less like the Daily Post (in NYC).

Quote:
Maybe it’s in the news everyday due to your selective reading

Old 04-22-2008, 11:24 PM

Just because the mus-hell-hims don't look like Nazis....does not mean that they are not a threat....

The article clearly stated that the Cops in Belgium are AFRAID to go into some areas because they get SHOT at my Islamic gangs...

Sounds like an armed insurrection to me....

Old 04-22-2008, 11:44 PM

1,544 posts, read 2,266,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Mate View Post
Just because the mus-hell-hims don't look like Nazis....does not mean that they are not a threat....

The article clearly stated that the Cops in Belgium are AFRAID to go into some areas because they get SHOT at my Islamic gangs...

if ya gonna slander a whole group of people why not call the belgians a bunch of pedophiliacs as well?? LOL

Like the Rodney King beating, if people are persecuted they will fight back eventually

Old 04-22-2008, 11:58 PM

PO Rodney King.....Oh man o man...that is SO FUNNY!

What a shining example of DE PO Blighted 'black' man.....CLASSIC....

Dude....Strain a bit harder to find a case of de po persecuted "victim of society"....Perhaps one with out a rap-sheet miles long...and an illicit pharmacy running through his veins.....

What a crock....

Europe has invited the Islamic populations in...and for DECADES........tolerated their violence...hate.... rhetoric......racism....and now reaps the 'rewards' of all that stupidity....

Just like ol' Rodney.....act stupid ....be stupid....stay stupid........don't listen....pay the price....

Yo Yo Yo...Alaha ha ha Aka-baar baar

Old 04-23-2008, 12:10 AM

1,544 posts, read 2,266,110 times
set them up to fail and when they do you call them inferior. What a racist AMERIKKA !!!

Old 04-23-2008, 03:45 AM

8,568 posts, read 16,201,358 times
Originally Posted by Coffee Mate
Quote:
Just because you are ah-merih-cahn does not mean that you have God or the truth on your side.

I see no difference between American soldiers, German soldiers, Chinese soldiers, Russian soldiers, Muslim terrorists and the Nazis. They all believe to be fighting on the side of the angels and are all willing to die for their cause.

Only fools rush in were angels fear to thread and I guess Americans just want to show strong leadership by never showing any doubt or hesitation.
But to me it all has the opposite affect, the American government looks like wet-behind-the-ears-teenagers who all act tough to look more adult.
I guess this usually happens when children come into the possession of a gun (or a nuclear device); they suddenly feel superior and undefeatable.

Old 04-23-2008, 05:24 AM

27,206 posts, read 46,615,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee Mate View Post

Exactly. Not all muslims are a problem and this has nothing to do with racism or gossip. If the police in Brussels and by the way similar was reported last week about parts of Amsterdam (muslims are threatening police officers with knowing where they live, so they get scared for their families), are scared. That says a lot. It has also to do with the law that doesn't allow police officers to fire the first shot, they have to be shot at first before they can do anything.
The issue is that extremist muslims are not willing to work and most are illegal, that is the issue. Even soem muslims in the government spoke up and have to fear their live and others got killed for speaking out.
For Tricky D to write from The Netherlands and insult all American soldiers and call them nazi's is so outragous and not a start of a decent discussion.
Soemthing needs to be done about people who preach hate and don't want to live by the countries rules and regulations and they should be sent back and live in their own country and terrorize others.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies