Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2019, 05:03 AM

29,522 posts, read 22,674,035 times

Advertisements

Nothing to do with politics from me, but I'm not a fan of these types of hunts.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-tr...193318963.html

Quote:
On a hunting trip to Mongolia earlier this summer the US president’s son Donald Trump Jr killed a rare species of endangered sheep. A permit for the killing was retroactively issued after Trump met with the country’s president, according to new reporting from ProPublica.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2019, 05:10 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,464,101 times
Typical for a global elitist. Bag another trophy there, rich boy!

Old 12-12-2019, 05:20 AM

3,212 posts, read 1,654,050 times
The relationship between Mongolia and Russia has improved since Putin took over. Of course the Trump family will get special privileges.

Old 12-12-2019, 05:22 AM

34,237 posts, read 18,599,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlongTheI-5 View Post
The relationship between Mongolia and Russia has improved since Putin took over. Of course the Trump family will get special privileges.

Because the Russia lie is all you have. If you had anything else you wouldn't be talking about Russia. Remember Obama was caught on a hot microphone bending to Putin's will in Eastern Europe, but you don't want to remember that because its truthful, and Progressives can't stand the truth.

Old 12-12-2019, 05:29 AM

14,968 posts, read 9,824,933 times
WWF shows it as a near threatened species.

That would be similar to Wolves, Bison, Grizzly Bears, etc... all of which are hunted. No biggie and it's all about making political hay, not the animal.

Most high dollar hunts are invaluable to preservation of the species, by providing much needed capital to manage the herds. American hunters and fishers, through licences and fees, have saved countless animals. There are more Whitetail Deer in the US then in colonial times... as an example.

It's illegal hunting and poaching, not high dollar hunts, that threaten the survival of animals. For God sake, educate yourself.

Old 12-12-2019, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Typical for a global elitist. Bag another trophy there, rich boy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
The Global Elitist Obama killed thousands of human, innocent civilians with drone attacks, but that's OK. Hunting is legal and ethical. He had the required permit. Get a life.
lol. strange.

I don't agree with drone attacks and I opposed them from the moment I learned about them in 2001. I oppose them today. But it's a different issue.

The fact is that the Trump's are global elitists, all of them. Perhaps that embarrasses you. They are filthy rich and make their money internationally. Of course they are going to fly around the world bagging rare trophies.

Taking advantage of a foreign country to exploit it's resources is what globalists do, whether it is mining and deforestation, putting wage slaves to work in unsafe environments, or killing rare and vulnerable animals for fun, or trysting with the local girls who have few decent options. That's what they do, romping all over the world exploiting the weak and vulnerable. Trump is no different.

Old 12-12-2019, 12:20 PM

17,311 posts, read 12,263,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
The Global Elitist Obama killed thousands of human, innocent civilians with drone attacks, but that's OK. Hunting is legal and ethical. He had the required permit. Get a life.
Did you miss this?
"A permit for the killing was retroactively issued after Trump met with the country’s president"

While I don't get killing something just for the fun/sport of it and not for food, these types of hunts that are officially sanctioned generally raise money for conservation.

Old 12-12-2019, 12:22 PM

2,690 posts, read 4,222,310 times
Why do rich a$$holes like to kill endangered species? When I encounter one, I'm grateful for the experience and photograph the plant or animal, if possible. I don't feel the need to destroy the creature when I'm done.

No wonder people hate billionaires.

Old 12-12-2019, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notnamed View Post
Did you miss this?
"A permit for the killing was retroactively issued after Trump met with the country’s president"
Abusive use of the power of the presidency for personal gain. These people don't think the law applies to them.

That reminds me of when the 'boys' wanted to bring home trophies from Africa, but came to realize that it was illegal. So Trump lifted the ban, just for two days, long enough for the boys to get their trophies home, then it went into affect again ...

Old 12-12-2019, 12:25 PM

17,311 posts, read 12,263,996 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellise View Post
Why do rich a$$holes like to kill endangered species? When I encounter one, I'm grateful for the experience and photograph the plant or animal, if possible. I don't feel the need to destroy the creature when I'm done.

No wonder people hate billionaires.
Empathy lacking psychopaths tend to be successful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies