Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-14-2020, 10:04 AM

1,881 posts, read 1,010,623 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Retired View Post
Opinion: So?
President Donald Trump will only be 77 by the time he finishes his second term
in office while the rest are having their diapers changed and being spoon
fed at the local nursing home. Heck of a big So.................
Only 77 for a fat man with clear dementia? Bernie has no signs of mental cognitive slowdown.. Can't say the same for Mr Trump..

If you think 77 is young I fear how old you are also
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-14-2020, 10:56 AM

8,168 posts, read 3,127,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbtornado View Post
Only 77 for a fat man with clear dementia? Bernie has no signs of mental cognitive slowdown.. Can't say the same for Mr Trump..

If you think 77 is young I fear how old you are also
Meanwhile, Bernie's having heart attacks.

Old 02-14-2020, 11:01 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,865,154 times
Why in the world would you vote for that evil witch? Most of her policies are known failures so why back failure? A President cannot make a bad policy good, they cannot even make it below average.

Old 02-14-2020, 11:10 AM

1,092 posts, read 833,009 times
Quote:
Opinion:
Thank you Miu.

There is an old saying....you can lead a horse to water...
It is sad that some folks won't give credit to people like myself who have spent close to 40 continuous years of employment
contributing to our nation's growth as well as paying out portion of taxes along the way while raising our family and saving for
our retirement without reaching out for a handout...................
Won't let me rep you & MIU any more...agreeing with you both

Old 02-14-2020, 11:55 AM

25,445 posts, read 9,805,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
Meanwhile, Bernie's having heart attacks.
And is fine now. My FIL had two stents at 78. Lived his best life on his own until he passed at 93.

Old 02-14-2020, 12:28 PM

33,316 posts, read 12,527,813 times
Quote:
Excerpt: Trump will not get my vote in Nov.
Opinion: That leaves you with folks like Bernie age 78 and Joe Biden age 77. Anybody got a wheelchair?
No, it doesn't.

Not voting for the R doesn't mean voting for the D.

People can vote third party, write someone in, or leave the presidential part of the ballot blank.

Old 02-14-2020, 07:42 PM

16,083 posts, read 6,848,003 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadhogHR View Post
Won't let me rep you & MIU any more...agreeing with you both
Opinion: Thankyou ............I will rep you for your conscience decision. God bless America.

Old 02-14-2020, 08:00 PM

27,307 posts, read 16,222,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
Guess you must have a short memory because gas prices have been trending up. Was 2.14 a few years ago.
As liberals were so quick to point out previously, prices are set on the spot market.

Old 02-14-2020, 08:07 PM

9,329 posts, read 4,142,059 times
Quote:
Written by Mr.Retired 12/19/19

I voted for Hillary Clinton this past election. My decision was simply based on the life long political experience of one candidate pitched against the inexperience of another. I humbly accepted my defeat and feared the worse for our country. I sat back and watched the revamping of government while listening to the disdain and threats of impeachment. I sat back and watched income and employment grow across all tax bases as the hatred for our president grow deeper. I sat back and watched our president protect our military, annihilate terrorists all the while being ridiculed in the papers, magazines,networks and social media. I watched our President traveling state to state imploring us to be steadfast as he promised to restore faith in America and keep our sovereignty in tact while being challenged at the border wall,immigration,and treaties with our competing countries. I sat and watched inquiries fall one by one due to lack of evidence while our president continued to trudge along and negotiate deals for a better America.

Lastly, I watched televised impeachment final inquiry as the Democrats presented their evidence through the mouths of Representatives which included war veterans,those that marched alongside J.F.K., those that thankfully listened to their son, those wishing for a brighter tomorrow for their granddaughter all the while tugging at the heart strings while Republican laid it all out in black and white. Lack of evidence, hearsay while the sitting President continues his campaign speech in Michigan for the promise of a better America. I started preparing my taxes last night and am thankful for the tax break our President has given me. I checked my 401K portfolio go higher and higher as each month passes. I pumped my car with the lowest gas price of $2.54 I have seen in years. Yes, I voted for Hillary. The best mistake of my life. If the President is acquitted in the Senate he will continue to keep his promise to all Americans. I wish to thank the Democratic Party for exposing themselves while I ready my pen for the upcoming election. President Donald Trump. May God Bless you. You have my vote.

What are your thoughts?
Curious minds would like to know.
My thoughts are that you were exactly right in choosing the vastly experienced candidate over the inexperienced ignoramus.

It's nice that your finances worked out well, but that should not be the sole issue for anyone, and does not excuse his flagrantly disgusting behavior.

Old 02-14-2020, 08:23 PM

2,004 posts, read 761,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
My thoughts are that you were exactly right in choosing the vastly experienced candidate over the inexperienced ignoramus.

It's nice that your finances worked out well, but that should not be the sole issue for anyone, and does not excuse his flagrantly disgusting behavior.
There has been disgusting behavior from all sides in many different American institutions.

How liberal of you to only call out the current POTUS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies