Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2019, 08:37 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,598,192 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyafd View Post

As far as pedophiles in political parties are concerned, a great holy man once said: "Why do you notice the splinter in your brother's eye, but do not perceive the wooden beam in your own eye?"
Wow. You have the audacity to post that in your thread.

Do you even take yourself to be serious?

Old 12-19-2019, 08:40 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,598,192 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
OP frantically googled up links to trump and kkk and hit the jackpot
He then tries to play guilt by association, an extremely loose association, while getting defensive about the association between DNC pedophile Anthony Weiner and the party leaders who were great friends with Weiner.

Old 12-19-2019, 08:43 AM

4,021 posts, read 1,795,870 times
Quote:
C'mon OP...did you even read what you posted...? Pathetic bunch of mistruths, doesn't even say what you think. Not surprising coming from you though I suppose....

Old 12-19-2019, 08:55 AM

11,770 posts, read 5,781,921 times
Quote:
Speaks the truth? That statement boggles the mind.
Try varying your news broadcasters.
Maybe reading comprehension should be on your agenda - I said give me a Democratic candidate that can speak the truth - I didn't allude to Trump at all. This is exactly why I dislike the Democratic party of today so much - so many don't read, play follow the leader without using the brain God gave them to make their own decisions and make those of us Smart Democrats who know what the party actually once stood for - embarrassed to say we are one of you.

Old 12-19-2019, 08:57 AM

5,770 posts, read 3,219,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
Another baiting thread by someone on the left! When do you guys give up?

We will give up when Americans are no longer fired for getting pregnant.
We will give up when Americans get four paid weeks off like the Germans do.
We will give up when American corporations stop using unpaid overtime as a productivity tool.
We will give up when older Americans get hired as rapidly as young ones do.

The American worker has given a lot of things by keeping the rest of the free world under our expensive nuclear umbrella. It's time Americans benefit, instead of being one of the most overworked work forces in the world.

And the Republican party with or without Trump is hell bent on stopping what I've said above dead in it's tracks.

Old 12-19-2019, 09:08 AM

78,339 posts, read 60,527,398 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
NPC is a satire site.
Lol...not surprising that poster fell for a political version of "The Onion" and believed it.

Old 12-19-2019, 09:13 AM

5,770 posts, read 3,219,640 times
Quote:
Another baiting thread by someone on the left! When do you guys give up? Considering the line up of Democratic hopefuls - Trump will again get my vote. Give me someone with substance who speaks the truth and doesn't flip flop to appease whoever they are talking to. Give me someone who is actually concerned about the middle class and the struggles we are going through instead of pandering to every little group that considers something offensive - but you can't do that - so quit trying to malign a guy that was voted into office because the last candidate you put up was horrible.
Quote:
Maybe reading comprehension should be on your agenda - I said give me a Democratic candidate that can speak the truth - I didn't allude to Trump at all. This is exactly why I dislike the Democratic party of today so much - so many don't read, play follow the leader without using the brain God gave them to make their own decisions and make those of us Smart Democrats who know what the party actually once stood for - embarrassed to say we are one of you.

I read it right. You have a disdain for Democrats which is obvious from your first line in your initial post "Another baiting thread by someone on the left!"

When you choose to debate me don't go into a battle of the wits unarmed.

Old 12-19-2019, 09:15 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,501,964 times
Quote:
I read it right. You have a disdain for Democrats which is obvious from your first line in your initial post "Another baiting thread by someone on the left!"

When you choose to debate me don't go into a battle of the wits unarmed.
You certainly think highly of yourself. Quite highly.

Go you, king of the Internet!

Old 12-19-2019, 09:18 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,232,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by illtaketwoplease View Post
I endorse Trump. What are you going to make me out to be?
You choose, ignorant. stupid, uninformed, racist, fascist.white supremacist,

Old 12-19-2019, 09:19 AM

12,275 posts, read 7,133,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
They both want to MAGA....as do I.
You think the KKK wants to make America great again?

Have you lost your mind?

(BTW OP, the second link was clearly satire)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies