Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2019, 04:03 AM

30,369 posts, read 19,156,062 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RowingFiend View Post
Winners: Donald Trump and anyone running against a Democrat.
The Democrats snoozefest which is a group competing to see who can get us to the utopia of Venezuela the soonest will lead to a massive Republican landslide in 2020....fun
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2019, 09:53 AM

20,160 posts, read 12,758,356 times
Winner - me, I didn’t watch this stupid debate.

Old 12-21-2019, 10:05 AM

11,578 posts, read 13,947,225 times
Quote:
Mayor Pete just committed to reparations for illegal aliens

Democrats said they would be willing to give them each up to $101,000

The total cost for reparations would be around $2.2 TRILLION!
The stupidity of the Left knows no limit

Old 12-21-2019, 12:23 PM

9,912 posts, read 9,588,087 times
so this is the biggest hypocracy of them - the billionaires/millionares on the stage are harping on the people who are billionaires like Bernie Sanders. Isn't he a millionaire? Why why does he preach such haterade against others who are millionaries JUST LIKE HIM?

I'm glad Buttiege-edge told that witch that she is harping on his having a big fund raiser when her own net worth is more than he.

But i'm not voting for him, but i do like that point he made.

Old 12-21-2019, 12:27 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,947,225 times
Yang absolutely nailed this! He seems to be about the only sane one of the bunch.

Quote:
ANDREW YANG: It's clear why Americans can't agree on impeachment, we're getting news from different sources and it’s making it hard for us to even agree on basic facts.

Congressional approval rating, last I checked, was something like 17 percent, and Americans don't trust the media networks to tell them the truth.

The media networks didn't do us any favors by missing why Donald Trump became our president in the first place. If you turn on cable network news today, you would think he's our president because of some combination of Russia, racism, Facebook, Hillary Clinton, and emails all mixed together. But Americans around the country know different

We blasted away 4 million manufacturing jobs that were primarily based in Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Missouri. I just left Iowa. We blasted 40,000 manufacturing jobs there. The more we act like Donald Trump is the cause of all our problems, the more Americans lose trust that we can actually see what's going on in our communities and solve those problems.

What we have to do is we have to stop being obsessed over impeachment, which, unfortunately, strikes many Americans like a ballgame where you know what the score is going to be, and start actually digging in and solving the problems that got Donald Trump elected in the first place. We have to take every opportunity to present a new positive vision for the country, a new way forward to help beat him in 2020 because, make no mistake, he’ll be there at the ballot box for use to defeat.

Old 12-21-2019, 03:01 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,701,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post
Yang absolutely nailed this! He seems to be about the only sane one of the bunch.
Well, that's why I rather vote for Yang than all other candidates unfortunately I'll be voting for Trump since the establishment keeps picking the worst candidates.

Yang is the only one that is uniquely qualified to lead the new economy. Zuckerberg approved.

You can tell what Warren and Bernie does will harm businesses and they're politicians not disruptors. Yang and Trump and both disruptors. We need to stock electing establishment candidates like Biden, Warren, and even Sanders. They are too old school.

We have a new problem today, the wealth gap will increase even further. Wall street is swimming in case but more than 1/2 the country is struggling because the economy doesn't reward or distribute the wealth appropriately.

You used to pay someone hundreds a day to drive cab. Now Uber drivers make maybe $300/day. While the companies make millions a day. The cab driver is either out of work or forced to work for Uber.

We have an economy that is disrupted by tech companies that siphons money but pays pennies on the dollar to workers for the same services.

We need new government to start changing laws and investments so that we don't have the 2% owning 99% of the wealth.

Old 12-22-2019, 04:41 PM

5,717 posts, read 3,145,944 times
LOL. No one even watched the clown debates. They were all asleep after watching the impeachment funeral.

Old 12-23-2019, 05:34 AM

9,912 posts, read 9,588,087 times
Re Andrew Yang - he does say some normal things.. Yet, he is not the anointed one that the Dem party has chosen and will protect. I believe the chosen one is Biden... whom they will protect at all costs. Just like the anointed one was Hillary Clinton last time around.

Old 12-23-2019, 07:43 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,852,928 times
Yang has zero chance.... Liberals hate Asians like they used to hate blacks in the Civil Rights era... Their institutions says it's okay to discriminate against Asians right now... If the Asian population grows than it would change, they need more idiots to vote for Democrat.... And the idiots will forget the discrimination that happened much like the blacks did...

Old 12-23-2019, 10:24 AM

2,691 posts, read 1,667,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 01Snake View Post

I don't like UBI but Yang nails it completely in that quote. The stupidity is harping on and on about Trump. And Russia, And Ukraine. And his orange hair and twitter rants.

I know all that. But I want to know what exactly democrats are going to do. We had the stupid Clinton in 2016 going on and on about how bad Trump was as a person. Please do something different in 2020. They cannot even say that Trump will take the economy down the dram after seeing double digit growth in stock indexes since he became president.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies