Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2019, 01:57 PM

6,569 posts, read 6,734,236 times

Advertisements

The Democrats have broken EVERY norm of government & institutional behavior & blamed Trump for doing it. Total projection. It's psychotic level behavior.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2019, 02:00 PM

25,436 posts, read 9,795,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
The Democrats have broken EVERY norm of government & institutional behavior & blamed Trump for doing it. Total projection. It's psychotic level behavior.
Actually the Dems acted on their Constitutional-mandated right to impeach a president who abuses his power. So if doing what the Constitution allows is psychotic, then so be it.

Old 12-20-2019, 02:07 PM

6,569 posts, read 6,734,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobesmom View Post
Actually the Dems acted on their Constitutional-mandated right to impeach a president who abuses his power. So if doing what the Constitution allows is psychotic, then so be it.
The two Articles were vague accusations with no crime mentioned that anyone could grasp. Total farce. Hey...they are free to do it & will suffer the consequences. Trump will wear this "impeachment" as a badge of honor.

After the Mueller hoax they latched onto Ukraine in desperation. Americans are by & large fair, and that, in the end, is going to sink the dems.

Old 12-20-2019, 03:05 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,608,703 times
Quote:
My point was Trump supporters think his winning the election was because masses and masses of people adored him. Not the case.
You have no idea what Trump supporters "think".

Old 12-20-2019, 03:07 PM

7,473 posts, read 4,013,474 times
Quote:
You're kidding right? McConnell and Graham did nothing but rail against the impeachment. Nah, they didn't have a thing to say about it, lol.

Pelosi has a right to be assured that the Senate trial will be impartial. I know, I know, nothing's impartial. But a juror doesn't get to come out and say I'm not going to be impartial and then take a oath that they are. But then again, this is Trump world, so anything can happen.
The prosecution cannot keep you in jail without taking your charges to court...……….

Old 12-20-2019, 03:08 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,608,703 times
Quote:
Except that. There has been no impeachment. Just a vote for one. Second, you mention psychotic, then this speaks for itself don't you think?

https://twitter.com/M2Madness/status...99372055711744

Old 12-20-2019, 03:08 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,123,778 times
Quote:
The problem the demolibs have is that President Trump in fact did not abuse his power.

Old 12-20-2019, 03:14 PM
gg

26,137 posts, read 25,962,173 times
I wonder if my old party (democratic) that I left a few months ago realize they are handing Trump his next term? By them acting like little babies that started with Russia and now this with a few in between, people are tired of how the democrats are acting. Sure the super far left that is not many people are happy that they go after Trump all the time, but there are one heck of a lot of moderate/independent voters out there. It amazes me the democrats just can't see what they are doing? Odd. They must want Trump to win again.

Old 12-20-2019, 03:21 PM

18,428 posts, read 8,262,327 times
Quote:
I'm fine with the Dems losing the election, and I think the Dems are too. They had to do the right thing even if it cost them their seats. At least in this instance, they couldn't be bought.

...and the triple whiskey with a half gainer takes it!

Old 12-20-2019, 03:23 PM

57,227 posts, read 26,178,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Stranger View Post
How quickly you forgot Gorsuch and all the other things Trump has done.
Why do you care when this gets to the house since all along they have indicated they will vote against impeachment, what’s the rush.

So in the meantime we can have silly threads like this claiming he’s not impeached, desperate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies