Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-22-2019, 03:40 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times

Advertisements

"Come feel my hairy legs" Biden never had a snowball's chance in hell of winning the election. He already failed miserably twice when it got hard against other Democrats. He's very very thin skinned, unable to stand any real pressure, and now barely lucid to go with it.

He's nothing but a MSM Meme now. And memes don't win elections.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-22-2019, 04:28 PM

24,396 posts, read 26,932,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSquidworth View Post
Some reason I doubt you’ve done any research on any of the oil industry workers.

They’re not snowflakes crying on the internet about conspiracy theories. They know how to work with their hands and many of those jobs require technical understanding. It wouldn’t take that much re-training for them.

Derka durr.

I grew up in Alaska, half of my friends there work on the slope. I probably know a lot more about the industry than you.

Old 12-22-2019, 05:01 PM

38,647 posts, read 26,363,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvmensch View Post
Right Wing Myth. Yet another.

Biden openly carried out US government policy jointly with the EU. Nothing more.
The EU has its own interests in the Ukraine because their natural gas runs through there.

I'm still trying to figure out why we need to be involved with their problems.

Old 12-22-2019, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by momonkey View Post
The EU has its own interests in the Ukraine because their natural gas runs through there.

I'm still trying to figure out why we need to be involved with their problems.

Obama tried to end Putin's role in supplying energy to Western Europe. The Ukraine was key to that. And it backfired spectacularly. Just like everything else did which turned to **** whenever he and Biden got involved. '

Putin got the Crimea & complete control of the Black Sea, and Hunter Biden ruined the Oil business that he was put in charge of.

Old 12-22-2019, 05:04 PM

57,227 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Glad that Trump hasn't diminished his chances with any of his actions.

Old 12-22-2019, 05:07 PM

57,227 posts, read 26,172,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Obama tried to end Putin's role in supplying energy to Western Europe. The Ukraine was key to that. And it backfired spectacularly. Just like everything else did which turned to **** whenever he and Biden got involved. '

Putin got the Crimea & complete control of the Black Sea, and Hunter Biden ruined the Oil business that he was put in charge of.
Sure Western Europe was going to get their supply from the US, they had so many great options. LOL

Old 12-22-2019, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Glad that Trump hasn't diminished his chances with any of his actions.
His actions have gained him support. Have you seen his rallies & grassroots fundraising. Breaking all records.

He beat the Clintons, he beat the crooked MSM, now the House Democrats have dropped their atomic bomb and what happened? Nothing.

Old 12-22-2019, 05:15 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,875,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarallel View Post
I suppose you're right that many people, especially short-sighted ignorant ones, would have hysterics over that, even though he's clearly talking long-term. I mean, how many thousands of people lost their horse-and-carriage related jobs when cars started to take over?

But, sure, the survival of humanity on the planet should trump the survival of individual jobs which may become outdated. Please note that a shift in the economy will in itself create new jobs.
Yeah I know like all those Manufacturing Jobs we lost due to NAFTA, bad trade deals with China, and just making it hard to do business in the States. All those middle class jobs that were lost and replaced with crap jobs.

We have heard the Democrats promise of shovel ready Green jobs. A few Trillion dollars later and Still waiting on that promise.

Some of us don't suffer from memory loss or selective memory loss. We have heard these siren songs before and seen that they were lies. Biden was a member of that band ....

I am all for green energy. My house in the states had a Ground source Heat Pump, one of the only ones in the area. I had solar panels and produced more electricity than I used. I don't need a lecture on green energy, but maybe you need one on the folly of believing anything Bidens says. That and keep your female children away from him.

Old 12-22-2019, 05:28 PM

37,949 posts, read 17,851,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmw335xi View Post
During the December debate, the moderator asked Biden...

The moderator asked, "As president, would you be willing to sacrifice some of that growth, even knowing potentially that it could displace thousands, maybe hundreds of thousands, of blue-collar workers, in the interest of transitioning to that greener economy?'"

Biden answered with no hesitation, "The answer is YES."

Biden was supposed to be the moderate Democratic candidate who supports blue collar workers. Trump will destroy Biden if he becomes the nominee by making an ad about this. At the end of the day, if you are afraid of losing your job, not being able to pay rent or your mortgage, etc you aren't going to vote for that person.
He didn't just answer yes. No need to make things up. Plenty of things to go after Biden on.
I defended Biden, I feel dirty now.

Old 12-22-2019, 05:33 PM

26,979 posts, read 15,879,874 times
I’m 61. Please don’t tell me if I was a coal worker a little training would put me on an even playing field with twenty somethings with the same training.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies