Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-31-2019, 01:03 PM

3,354 posts, read 1,184,902 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostOfAndrewJackson View Post
Simple, the Democrats will play to their strength, which is keeping the black man down. You will suddenly see the Democrats have come-to-Jesus moment, and realize abortion is wrong and stop their genocide against black babies in order to create future democratic voters. They will be in the churches preaching from the pulpit the evils of abortion. It is as simple as that.
And when no blacks are left? What then?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2019, 01:06 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,090,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
Oh puhleez spare me with the apocalyptic exaggerations. You see white Anglo folks being killed and murdered en masse? Expelled from their homes?

I'm darned happy the 1965 Immigration Act happened, because it corrected a racist bias against Asians, Latin Americans, and Southern Europeans. That ain't coming back, so your ethnic purity dream is gonna just be that.

Only one solution, start making more babies. Be like the Duggars and the Quiverfull movement, they walk the walk.
The entire system is rigged (penalizing) to the working class, of which the vast majority are white. Do you have any idea how much daycare alone is?

It's a complete scam/scheme to encourage the poor to keep having children they can't afford, while the working class can barely afford to have two children.

Old 12-31-2019, 02:16 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,359,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
The entire system is rigged (penalizing) to the working class, of which the vast majority are white. Do you have any idea how much daycare alone is?

It's a complete scam/scheme to encourage the poor to keep having children they can't afford, while the working class can barely afford to have two children.
Still making excuses?

So go vote for politicians who'll increase that benefit. My guess is you're supporting officials who don't stand up for that.

You love bagging on immigrants on milking the system (even though they're not eligible for a myriad of benefits) and yet they're still having kids.

Sure doesn't prevent Hasidic Jews from having lots of kids.

What's keeping the Mormons and the evangelical folks like the Duggars from reproducing above their weight?

Old 12-31-2019, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Oh puhleez spare me with the apocalyptic exaggerations. You see white Anglo folks being killed and murdered en masse? Expelled from their homes?

I'm darned happy the 1965 Immigration Act happened, because it corrected a racist bias against Asians, Latin Americans, and Southern Europeans. That ain't coming back, so your ethnic purity dream is gonna just be that.

Only one solution, start making more babies. Be like the Duggars and the Quiverfull movement, they walk the walk.
Imo. We shouldn't let anyone into America from cultures that are okay with abusing animals. And they still have the Yulin. Dog (dog eating) Festival in China.

The fact the America-haters that run this country allow people in from these places is sick.

Old 12-31-2019, 02:39 PM

9,963 posts, read 18,501,624 times
What an awful premise of a thread on CD.

Old 12-31-2019, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Imo. We shouldn't let anyone into America from cultures that are okay with abusing animals. And they still have the Yulin. Dog (dog eating) Festival in China.

The fact the America-haters that run this country allow people in from these places is sick.

Well, that's cause we've one-upped the Chinese - we have our own, home grown, who abuse our own fellow human beings - like putting people in cages, sexually harass each other, shoot up schools, cinemas, and houses of worship (we love guns over the safety of our public).

Old 12-31-2019, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Well, that's cause we've one-upped the Chinese - we have our own, home grown, who abuse our own fellow human beings - like putting people in cages, sexually harass each other, shoot up schools, cinemas, and houses of worship (we love guns over the safety of our public).
like China throws minorities in internment camps?

At least we don't eat dogs in America.

Old 12-31-2019, 02:50 PM

Quote:
like China throws minorities in internment camps?
Well, some of you folks would want to, including the more Islamophobic ones. Sure don't see any of your type shedding tears about that.

Given that your country has thrown Japanese Americans (2/3rds who were citizens - since the foreign-born weren't allowed to naturalize at the time) into internment camps, you're not really in a morally superior position to talk.

Anyway, what does China have to do with me? My country is America. Do you stereotype all Asian Americans as perpetual foreigners?

Old 12-31-2019, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Well, some of you folks would want to, including the more Islamophobic ones. Sure don't see any of your type shedding tears about that.

Anyway, what does China have to do with me? My country is America. Do you stereotype all Asian Americans as perpetual foreigners?
We were talking about the 65 Immigration Act and you mentioned how it benefited you.

Old 12-31-2019, 03:01 PM

Quote:
We were talking about the 65 Immigration Act and you mentioned how it benefited you.
Doesn't benefit me directly since I'm native born. I like it in that it allows folks who look like me to have the opportunity that your ancestors were given, but previous generations were denied simply because they're Asian. Corrects a racially biased quota system of immigration.

And why does the 1965 Immigration Acts such a travesty to you? Been reading too much stuff from John Tanton and CIS? You're native born so it also doesn't affect you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies