Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2020, 10:37 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,082,562 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverkris View Post
Dude, I thought you put me on ignore. Can't resist?

Sorry things ain't going your way - but let me tell you....it's OK.

Hearing Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese or Hindi isn't going to turn you any less American. I guarantee you. Neither will eating a taco or samosa. Try it, maybe you'll like it.
When someone is quoted, an ignored poster,s post will be seen. That's how he saw your "your government" comment.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2020, 10:45 PM

13,561 posts, read 10,347,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
When someone is quoted, an ignored poster,s post will be seen. That's how he saw your "your government" comment.
Yeah, wouldn't make any difference anyway. Maybe he got tired of getting pummeled.

Old 01-02-2020, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Yeah, wouldn't make any difference anyway. Maybe he got tired of getting pummeled.
By lemmings?

You are mistaken if you think more "diversity" is going to lead to some utopia...it will be the opposite of that, just like your brethren got done up in the LA riots, your children's children are going to deal with these consequences one day.

Old 01-02-2020, 10:57 PM

Quote:
By lemmings?

You are mistaken if you think more "diversity" is going to lead to some utopia...it will be the opposite of that, just like your brethren got done up in the LA riots, your children's children are going to deal with these consequences one day.
I know you're shooting blanks when you've recycled a past posting.

Naw. You go get help for your own paranoia that your sense of entitlement of being a white majority is going away.

Miss me with the false concerns and your projection of racial holy war apocalyptic fears.

BTW, I'm not Korean American, and I don't have hostile attitudes towards black folks - which was part of the problem back in 1992. We'll take care of business. As I've said, the Korean folks and the black folks in LA got together after the incidents to get better understanding of each other. Something you can't fathom or even understand. Can't help you with that.

Old 01-03-2020, 07:55 AM

62,866 posts, read 29,098,263 times
Quote:
He's a liar anyway. I never said that being able to speak another language or eating foreign foods makes one less of an American. All I have said is to learn English and assimilate linguistically out in public. I have never even mentioned any objection to foreign foods in our country and I have eaten them just like everyone else has.

He tripped up by claiming he is Asian but in the same breath claiming that because Mexico occupied Calif. a long time ago it made him who he is. Huh?

Right, why would he say "your" government and "your" wonderful Western civilization if he is a U.S. citizen?

Old 01-03-2020, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
He's a liar anyway. I never said that being able to speak another language or eating foreign foods makes one less of an American. All I have said is to learn English and assimilate linguistically out in public. I have never even mentioned any objection to foreign foods in our country and I have eaten them just like everyone else has.

He tripped up by claiming he is Asian but in the same breath claiming that because Mexico occupied Calif. a long time ago it made him who he is. Huh?

Right, why would he say "your" government and "your" wonderful Western civilization if he is a U.S. citizen?
It's the mindset of the colonizers. It's all about taking over an entire nation/culture and getting all the welfare and benefits the anti-American bureaucrats (and politicians) are willing to keep stealing from us, and nothing else.

Old 01-03-2020, 04:19 PM

72,971 posts, read 62,554,457 times
Quote:
Americans wanted nothing to do with Asia...it was Kissinger ((())) who orchestrated that butchery and the blood of far too many - and the influx of "refugges" into the West fall at his feet.

It's sad you been so misled...
It doesn't change the fact that American wars created refugees. Of course the problem you have is that they aren't White.

Old 01-03-2020, 04:22 PM

Quote:
It's the mindset of the colonizers. It's all about taking over an entire nation/culture and getting all the welfare and benefits the anti-American bureaucrats (and politicians) are willing to keep stealing from us, and nothing else.
Projecting much? Maybe you should ask the Native Americans, Hawaiians, and the (gasp) Mexicans who are the colonizers. Or the Puerto Ricans, Filipinos and Chamorros (in Guam). You're shooting blanks again.

It's a leap of logic when the powers that be brought all sorts of folks to come here - for example - labor - and you have the nuggets to whine about being "colonized" by the peons. GOH.

Look, you can argue about this all you want, but it doesn't change the fact that America is becoming more ethnically diverse over time, and there are more and more Americans who don't look like you - and that's giving you heartburn. Deal with it.

Last edited by silverkris; 01-03-2020 at 04:37 PM..

Old 01-03-2020, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Dude, I thought you put me on ignore. Can't resist?

Sorry things ain't going your way - but let me tell you....it's OK.

Hearing Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese or Hindi isn't going to turn you any less American. I guarantee you. Neither will eating a taco or samosa. Try it, maybe you'll like it.
Hearing a different language in America never offended me. And I grew up eating different foods from all over the world. What is "American food"? Last I checked, hamburgers got here from Germany. Pizza got here from Italy. Apple pie came from England. Cajun food has influences from France, Africa, the Native Americans, Italy, and Spain.

Old 01-03-2020, 04:26 PM

Quote:
By lemmings?

Riots have been taking place in this country going back to the very beginning. You haven't given me a reason to be against people of different races/ethnicities living in America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies