Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Cortez...
Yes, she'll be Prez 13 9.29%
No, she won't 117 83.57%
Not sure 5 3.57%
Other 5 3.57%
Voters: 140. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-26-2019, 11:30 AM

21,700 posts, read 24,920,758 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
This must be a joke thread, as you cannot seriously think she has a chance to be potus now or ever.

`
Not so much a joke as paranoia. If you asked communists whether AOC would ever become President they would sigh wistfully and admit that, no, she won't as much as they'd like it. On the other hand if you asked someone on the alt right they'd be far more likely than the communists to think she has a strong chance of becoming President. Probably should be a joke, but it's reflective of how the alt right thinks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-26-2019, 11:45 AM

6,675 posts, read 4,253,278 times
She’s like a female, liberal version of Trump. Easily agitated or provoked and Twitter crazy. Plus plain old crazy.

Old 12-26-2019, 11:48 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,059,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloric View Post
Not so much a joke as paranoia. If you asked communists whether AOC would ever become President they would sigh wistfully and admit that, no, she won't as much as they'd like it. On the other hand if you asked someone on the alt right they'd be far more likely than the communists to think she has a strong chance of becoming President. Probably should be a joke, but it's reflective of how the alt right thinks.
She and the "Squad" are the voice of the democrat party today. I wish it were a joke or hyperbole. It's not. It's quite evident to anyone who pays attention.

Old 12-26-2019, 11:50 AM

9,471 posts, read 9,339,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
She and the "Squad" are the voice of the democrat party today. I wish it were a joke or hyperbole. It's not. It's quite evident to anyone who pays attention.

You don’t care one bit. You are just trying to give attention to someone who will rattle up Trump’s base.

Old 12-26-2019, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malloric View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
You don’t care one bit. You are just trying to give attention to someone who will rattle up Trump’s base.
If so, then good.

Our (the conservative voice) is almost near its extinction though.

Flooding our country with a million annually of third-world democrat voters is inevitably going to pay dividends to the hateful-Left.

Old 12-26-2019, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
If so, then good.

Our (the conservative voice) is almost near its extinction though.

Flooding our country with a million annually of third-world democrat voters is inevitably going to pay dividends to the hateful-Left.
I really hope you are smart enough to know that illegal immigrants can't (and don’t) vote.

I really wish the Right Wing crazy media would die off, but these outlets are alive and well. They spew hate every day and gullible listeners/viewers suck it up like honey. I see farmers on TV saying they are losing the family farm but still plan to vote for Trump. How stupid they are. My mom used to say “cutting off the nose to spite the face.” Yep, that’s Trump voters!

Old 12-26-2019, 12:15 PM

4,344 posts, read 2,145,594 times
Although this sorta looks a little bit on the troll side there have been other nut cases that rose to power......Hitler being one. Hitler was laughed at for years in Germany before he rose to power.....people thought he was an idiot but he just kept on accumulating power a little at a time. And one fine morning the people in Germany woke up and Hitler was in charge. Let's hope AOC is as weak in history as she is in math.

Old 12-26-2019, 12:17 PM

6,285 posts, read 2,849,441 times
I would move to Russia if she was President. Or China. Or anywhere else..

Old 12-26-2019, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
I really hope you are smart enough to know that illegal immigrants can't (and don’t) vote.

I really wish the Right Wing crazy media would die off, but these outlets are alive and well. They spew hate every day and gullible listeners/viewers suck it up like honey. I see farmers on TV saying they are losing the family farm but still plan to vote for Trump. How stupid they are. My mom used to say “cutting off the nose to spite the face.” Yep, that’s Trump voters!
Two things.

"Legal" migration into this country (quote around "legal" because I would argue our "representatives" are allowing this "legal" migration despite Americans saying we don't want it, frankly makes it illegal) continues on at around a million a year.

And illegals do vote. That is a fact.

Old 12-26-2019, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vf6cruiser View Post
Although this sorta looks a little bit on the troll side there have been other nut cases that rose to power......Hitler being one. Hitler was laughed at for years in Germany before he rose to power.....people thought he was an idiot but he just kept on accumulating power a little at a time. And one fine morning the people in Germany woke up and Hitler was in charge. Let's hope AOC is as weak in history as she is in math.
I sure don’t get it that you peeps are focusing on AOC. Guess your cult is desperate for some blowback to the impeachment. Nancy has AOC and all the Dems in line. They know Nancy is super smart and are all following her lead. Try as you might, nobody who plans to vote Dem will believe this garbage being newly spewed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies