Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2019, 10:36 AM

21,989 posts, read 15,708,683 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Obamacare was all about control. That is 100% on the Democrats.

California is a "major pollution event", and its 100% Dem controlled.

Like Joe Biden did for Hunter, or like the Clinton's did for Chelsea working for a major network?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium_One_controversy

...and the Conservative Judges just keep on coming! Things are going to get a lot worse for you, and I think you know it. You sound afraid. You could just move to Canada to escape your worst nightmare. Vancouver's really nice.
Vancouver is really nice however so is Seattle. I would rather Canada get our massive tax dollars than sending billions to farmers, coal miners, Appalachia and the latest McConnell cash grab, a billion dollars to one of the biggest taker states in the country - Kentucky. At least in Canada we get health care.

Admit it, the reason trump supporters love his judges is because the judges he chooses are anti-gay. Thank goodness most Trump supporters are old.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2019, 10:48 AM

1,086 posts, read 442,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
Vancouver is really nice however so is Seattle. I would rather Canada get our massive tax dollars than sending billions to farmers, coal miners, Appalachia and the latest McConnell cash grab, a billion dollars to one of the biggest taker states in the country - Kentucky. At least in Canada we get health care.

Admit it, the reason trump supporters love his judges is because the judges he chooses are anti-gay. Thank goodness most Trump supporters are old.
Do you really believe Western Washington will secede? That is delusional, any input from Amazon and Microsoft on this secession? You will love Canada, just move there if you are so miserable .There are tons of young people into populism and nationalism

Old 12-27-2019, 10:53 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,556,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by golgi1 View Post
The OP sounds nervous that the Left will be held accountable for the past three years of attempting a coup against a sitting President.

Which is Matt Taibbi's opinion, the journalist with perhaps the most independent journalism credibility in the United States.

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/were-in-a-permanent-coup

The OP is correct to be nervous.

As evidenced by his twisted perception of reality that discounts that Trump was elected and his candidate was not, and that it is in the public record that the DNC paid for Kremlin sourced disinformation to kick off the Russia investigation of Trump.

The OP has every right to be nervous, but his spin is weak past the point of laughter and to the point that I feel a little bit sorry for him. Its that contorted and thus desperate. I can almost smell the fear.

Imagine being a True Believer on the Left and, after seeing the Mueller gamble fail with all of its fruitless destruction behind it, being witness to the most partisan and thus abusive and corrupt looking impeachment in history.

That is a sure recipe to induce fear. Which is what we are witnessing come through the stressed and desperate re-interpretations of reality by the OP.

Poor OP. The World knows what the Left did and is doing, and yet the Left is at the mercy of its worst extreme. Its like watching a crazy person run themselves over a cliff, all the while some remnant of his old personality shouts for help.
You can bleat “coup” til the cows come home, it’s still a lie.

Old 12-27-2019, 11:02 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,469,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
Right = believing everything the left-wing media tells you
So you`re saying he didn`t mock a handicapped man and diss our POWs? I`m believing the things I see with my own eyes and his being fined $2 million dollars for robbing his own charity really really happened. When did FOX become the left wing media?
https://www.foxbusiness.com/money/tr...cal-harassment

Old 12-27-2019, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacommonwealth View Post
Do you really believe Western Washington will secede? That is delusional, any input from Amazon and Microsoft on this secession? You will love Canada, just move there if you are so miserable .There are tons of young people into populism and nationalism
I think Canada would treat Microsoft and Amazon much better than the U.S. does with Trump’s threats of a war on tech. And Trump only got 8% of the Seattle vote in 2016. He’s about as popular as Ebola.

Trudeau would love all the tax money Seattle generates. Let red states pay for all the farmer and coal miner welfare.

Old 12-27-2019, 02:18 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,428,407 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
I agree.

This country is currently held hostage by the fundamentalist Christian Right yet they are crying like they are victims because not everyone is happy about it. Trump is but a puppet. It's not about him but the movement he represents.

Conservatives expect the entire country to just submit to their authoritarian vision without any pushback. Tough sheez. Some people don't want to return to a world where white Christian men were in all positions of authority, women were in the kitchen, gays were in the closet, brown people were out of sight and out of mind, every school day began with a prayer and the Pledge of Allegiance, and Andy Griffith was Sheriff. Some people want to keep living in our modern, pluralistic society and don't see the 1950s as the utopia that half the country thinks it was.
Progressives really do think this way.

Old 12-27-2019, 03:18 PM

13,284 posts, read 8,449,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney123 View Post
Lol.... Says the party of the impotent. Trump has thwarted every dirty trick that your side has pulled. You’re on the outside looking in and politically irrelevant. Nobody is taking the Dems seriously anymore. Resorting to childish name calling ( and your cute little sayings) is all you’ve got. Even your 2020 hopefuls know that the only way they stand even a ghost of a chance is to give away tax payer money hand over fist to anyone and for anything in order to garner votes. Turning a blind eye to the fake Russian Collision,Delusion really is reprehensible, as is turning a blind eye to the totally fake impeachment farce. The Dems are so afraid that they won’t even turn over the articles of impeachment to the senate, because they know it was all a bunch of BS and that it’s going to bite them in the ass come Nov. We’ve got the White House and look like we will hold it for another 4 years, and your side has BUPKIS! Crow all you want, but your side is still sucking hind teat. Good talk.
Ohh dear, my political afiliation is neither demo nor the republican . Any time a person who is staunchly republican...comes along and glorifies dumpster..it's assumed the opposer is democratic. That should affirm how closed minded such is . There are many other voters not wishing to dirty their hands with the mudslinging delved our by BOTH main parties. I'll stay amongst the rational and realist. Go play with your twitter friends. Us adults will tend to the fact dumpster was voted for impeachment under the rules of conduct.

Old 12-27-2019, 03:28 PM

1,086 posts, read 442,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seacove View Post
I think Canada would treat Microsoft and Amazon much better than the U.S. does with Trump’s threats of a war on tech. And Trump only got 8% of the Seattle vote in 2016. He’s about as popular as Ebola.

Trudeau would love all the tax money Seattle generates. Let red states pay for all the farmer and coal miner welfare.
I am not trying to be ugly, but you are living in a dream world. Microsoft, amazon, Boeing would never go for that.

Old 12-27-2019, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacommonwealth View Post
I am not trying to be ugly, but you are living in a dream world. Microsoft, amazon, Boeing would never go for that.
Microsoft and Amazon have a larger presence in Canada than you realize.

Old 12-27-2019, 08:26 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,959,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov3 View Post
Ohh dear, my political afiliation is neither demo nor the republican . Any time a person who is staunchly republican...comes along and glorifies dumpster..it's assumed the opposer is democratic. That should affirm how closed minded such is . There are many other voters not wishing to dirty their hands with the mudslinging delved our by BOTH main parties. I'll stay amongst the rational and realist. Go play with your twitter friends. Us adults will tend to the fact dumpster was voted for impeachment under the rules of conduct.
Lip service is all you have. Keep flapping your gums. Name calling is definitely the sign of a mature adult. Seems that that is all you can come up with and have resorted to. I’ll drop down to your level of maturity...neener, neener, neener! We won and will win again in 2020.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies