Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2019, 11:50 AM

5,214 posts, read 2,983,769 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovelondon View Post
Were you one of those people who have chanted "LOCK HER UP" at Trump rallies (which Trump himself instigated) despite all those investigations against Hillary Clinton resulting in ZERO indictments, and now have the audacity to lecture me about being innocent until proven guilty????

Stop being a hypocrite please.
How exactly am I being a hypocrite by thinking that an accusation does not mean guilt?

I guess I missed the time that I was at a Trump rally. Interesting.

So yes, I will have the audacity. Thank you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2019, 11:51 AM

1,161 posts, read 432,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbones View Post
Things said on Stern aren't necessarily even true. They are said for shock value and are often scripted.

You believe that a writer told Trump to say that?

I mean, seriously? Is that the weak defense you are going with?

Old 12-27-2019, 11:52 AM

23,405 posts, read 17,088,054 times
the guy was on a titillating edgy radio show and he played up his role.

Trump has not been shown to be a predator or abuser of women.

Trump likes women, women like trump.

Trump and Epstein, Hillary and pizzagate..there you go, one fantasy to trump your fantasy

Old 12-27-2019, 11:52 AM

11,574 posts, read 13,914,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WMak70 View Post
Adolph Hitler also created a lot of jobs for the people of Germany. That makes it ok ?
How ignorant would one have to be to make a completely idiotic statement like this?

Oh wait.

Old 12-27-2019, 11:53 AM

45,356 posts, read 26,941,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RollsRoyce1 View Post
So that's a fun cop out, I guess.

The left were ridiculous for not caring about the Clinton stuff, either.

Didn't the Right come down on Clinton for those things though? Wasn't it considered wrong? Is the right full of just as many hypocrites as the left?
This has been brought up numerous times as an attempt to win political leverage and siphon support away from Trump. We know the left doesn't care because when this stuff happens on the left - they maintain support for their people.

Clinton misdeeds were overlooked.

The left forgave Governor Blackface Northam in VA and he kept his position.

Ted Kennedy drove drunk and killed a woman, and he was forgiven.

KKK Grand Wizard Robert Byrd's racial past was overlooked.

So why should we listen to anything you have to say? It's just political psychological warfare.

I'll just make up my own mind and move on with life.

What the left SHOULD be thinking is... 'how could a guy with that kind of past win the election? Maybe we should actually bring forth better candidates that actually care about the country..'

Old 12-27-2019, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
This has been brought up numerous times as an attempt to win political leverage and siphon support away from Trump. We know the left doesn't care because when this stuff happens on the left - they maintain support for their people.

Clinton misdeeds were overlooked.

The left forgave Governor Blackface Northam in VA and he kept his position.

Ted Kennedy drove drunk and killed a woman, and he was forgiven.

KKK Grand Wizard Robert Byrd's racial past was overlooked.

So why should we listen to anything you have to say? It's just political psychological warfare.

I'll just make up my own mind and move on with life.

Will you though?

I'm no democrat. I was a BIG supporter of Clinton being impeached and I voted for Bush because I didn't trust Gore since he was Clinton's Veep.

Your whole post sounds like you are just basing your opinion on political bias. So i'm not sure that you do make up your mind.

Old 12-27-2019, 12:04 PM

45,356 posts, read 26,941,481 times
Quote:
Will you though?

I'm no democrat. I was a BIG supporter of Clinton being impeached and I voted for Bush because I didn't trust Gore since he was Clinton's Veep.

Your whole post sounds like you are just basing your opinion on political bias. So i'm not sure that you do make up your mind.
I do it everyday, and it doesn't matter what others think.

At the end of the day - there was Trump, and there was Clinton.

If you want to compare allegations... you can put out the occasional Trump sexual misdeeds and business accusations.

On the Clinton side - sexual misdeeds before office, and in office - documented. You got the ongoing Clinton body count which is in the 30s. You got theft of the earthquake funds from the Haitians. That's just for starters.

You want to compare morality - Trump wins if you put everything into the pot.

Old 12-27-2019, 12:15 PM

13,389 posts, read 6,402,841 times
Quote:
Link?
Its in the link you posted.

Old 12-27-2019, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
I do it everyday, and it doesn't matter what others think.

At the end of the day - there was Trump, and there was Clinton.

If you want to compare allegations... you can put out the occasional Trump sexual misdeeds and business accusations.

On the Clinton side - sexual misdeeds before office, and in office - documented. You got the ongoing Clinton body count which is in the 30s. You got theft of the earthquake funds from the Haitians. That's just for starters.

You want to compare morality - Trump wins if you put everything into the pot.

You are talking about 3 years ago? Perhaps this is "guilt" over voting for Trump, but it's not necessary. I believe a large number of Americans held their noses when they voted in 2016, regardless of who they voted for.
I'm not talking about voting for who you voted for. I'm talking about people still support him. Not those who say "well, he's a piece of ****, but I like that he's doing....." I'm talking about the people who seemingly worship Trump, regardless.

Old 12-27-2019, 12:18 PM

11,404 posts, read 4,061,357 times
Quote:
Link?
There ain't one. Because it's a lie.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies