Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2019, 11:09 AM

1,161 posts, read 434,559 times

Advertisements

In another thread on this board I brought up, again, the fact that Trump told Howard Stern that since he was the owner of the hotels that hosted pageants like Miss Teen USA, Miss USA, Miss Universe, etc, that he was allowed to go wherever he wanted in the building and that he liked to go and peep in on the girls getting undressed.

Does Trump undeniably admitting to be a sexual predator bother you?
This isn't the possibly hypothetical "grab them by the *****" line, which has been defended as "he was just saying that he COULD if he wanted to" That's a debate. But this quote from Trump is an admission of the fact that he took advantage of women.

And, with this being factual, does it not stand to reason that many of the other allegations against him, ones where he's paid off the accusers, are true as well?

This is one of the reasons why I would never be able to support Trump as president, and would never vote for him. He has, undeniably, done some positive things, as recently as raising the legal smoking age to 21.

He is the president, I am not a part of the "not my president" group. But he is someone that I can't wait to call a "former" president.

I have voted Republican before, and I may again in the future, but there is no way that I could ever support someone with so many accusations of victimizing women, ESPECIALLY when he's paid off several of them and literally admitted to doing it.

For anyone wanting to do a quick look through the claims of rape and sexual misconduct against the sitting president, check out this wiki page. It's obvious, since it's Wikipedia you can take the information in it with a grain of salt, however of you are so inclined you can do your own research to see that these claims have all been made, and the videos discussed are available for you to watch with your own eyes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald...ct_allegations

So, the question that I'm asking is, do you care about the fact that the President of the United States is an admitted sexual predator?

Last edited by RollsRoyce1; 12-27-2019 at 11:35 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2019, 11:14 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,616,187 times
I would imagine most Trump lovers would tell you all the bad stories you ever heard about Trump are either all out fake or gross distortions of the truth.

Old 12-27-2019, 11:16 AM

2,347 posts, read 3,330,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RollsRoyce1 View Post
So, the question that I'm asking is, do you care about the fact that the President of the United States is an admitted sexual predator?
It depends. And I think this applies to humanity in general, not just the POTUS.

If you're a Bill Clinton or Gavin Newsom type, you know, distinguished, handsome (in the eyes of many), wealthy, and influential, or just "on my side politically", then no. A lot of people will look the other way. Or take a dismissive "he made a mistake" or "he's got needs" approach.

OTOH if your're a bit older, perhaps not as good looking, a little pudgy perhaps, or just someone you don't like-a political adversary perhaps, then yes. Castrate the SOB and punish him to the extent the law allows. And then some.

Old 12-27-2019, 11:16 AM

839 posts, read 734,150 times
Anything that criticizes Trump is considered Fake News by these people. If they would turn a blind eye of Trump raping a 13 year old girl (not sexual harrassment but actual rape), what makes you think they will care about the numerous sexual harrassment allegations against him?

Their hatred for non-white immigrants, particularly Mexicans, have blinded them from seeing the man Trump actually is.

Old 12-27-2019, 11:19 AM

3,637 posts, read 1,696,346 times
Quote:
In another thread on this board I brought up, again, the fact that Trump told Howard Stern that since he was the owner of the hotels that hosted pageants like Miss Teen USA, Miss USA, Miss Universe, etc, that he was allowed to go wherever he wanted in the building and that he liked to go and peep in on the girls getting undressed.

This isn't the possibly hypothetical "grab them by the *****" line, which has been defended as "he was just saying that he COULD if he wanted to" That's a debate. But this quote from Trump is an admission of the fact that he took advantage of women.

And, with this being factual, does it not stand to reason that many of the other allegations against him, ones where he's paid off the accusers, are true as well?

This is one of the reasons why I would never be able to support Trump as president, and would never vote for him. He has, undeniably, done some positive things, as recently as raising the legal smoking age to 21.

He is the president, I am not a part of the "not my president" group. But he is someone that I can't wait to call a "former" president.

I have voted Republican before, and I may again in the future, but there is no way that I could ever support someone with so many accusations of victimizing women, ESPECIALLY when he's paid off several of them and literally admitted to doing it.

For anyone wanting to do a quick look through the claims of rape and sexual misconduct against the sitting president, check out this wiki page. It's obvious, since it's Wikipedia you can take the information in it with a grain of salt, however of you are so inclined you can do your own research to see that these claims have all been made, and the videos discussed are available for you to watch with your own eyes.

Based on from what I have seen on here, time after time, they simply DO NOT CARE about any of the many flaws and crimes that Trump has hanging on his shoulders. All a person has to do is research his entire life, and they will find a long trail of cheating, corruption, bankruptcies, womanizing, dishonest business practices, and lying. It is all right out there for anyone to see.

None of that matters to them, and they even go so far as to make excuses and still stand up for him. Look at his female supporters, as an example. Trump treats all women like garbage, and you would think any respectable female would be appalled by that, but some of them simply DO NOT CARE.

When he said he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue, the man knew who his audience was, for sure.

Old 12-27-2019, 11:20 AM

5,213 posts, read 3,007,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovelondon View Post
Anything that criticizes Trump is considered Fake News by these people. If they would turn a blind eye of Trump raping a 13 year old girl (not sexual harrassment but actual rape), what makes you think they will care about the numerous sexual harrassment allegations against him?

Their hatred for non-white immigrants, particularly Mexicans, have blinded them from seeing the man Trump actually is.
Just so we are clear, in the case you are talking about, we are now considering accusations as being guilty, correct?

Old 12-27-2019, 11:22 AM

36,482 posts, read 30,813,185 times
Quote:

First, he is not a self admitted sexual predator. Allegations dont make you a predator. If taking a peek at a semi naked female makes one a sexual predator them most men are sexual predators.
That said are you suggesting that everyone should base their voting on their or your sense of morality instead of their platform, experience, record, etc.?

Old 12-27-2019, 11:24 AM

6,756 posts, read 8,570,374 times
Quote:

Since none of the allegations with the exception of the bathroom interview were ever proven, no, it doesn't bother me anymore than all of slick Willie Clinton's sexual predations bothered all his democrat supporters.

The guy is a sleeze, no question. You don't get rich in New York by playing nice. However, he's a very capable sleeze and has been doing great work for our country.

Do I like him, personally no. But I don't have to go have a beer with the guy. He was hired to do a job and he's doing it beyond expectations.
I see what the democrats are running this year, and I have no problem voting for President Trump 2020.

Old 12-27-2019, 11:24 AM

45,538 posts, read 27,139,190 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk55732 View Post
Just so we are clear, in the case you are talking about, we are now considering accusations as being guilty, correct?
As opposed to accusations - how many Clinton supporters cared about him settling out of court on a sexual harassment case w/ Paula Jones for $850K, and the whole Lewinsky situation?

To the OP... we learned from the left to not care about these things.

Old 12-27-2019, 11:26 AM

1,161 posts, read 434,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovelondon View Post

I guess that's my point.

People who have put so much faith into a celebrity that they idolize or put on a pedestal, of some sort, can "write off" allegations. "Oh, they are ALL lying"

I understand that. I don't agree with it. I can't think of one person that I have so much adoration for that if they were accused by multiple people of harassment or rape and they paid their way out of it that I would just say "well, he's obviously innocent." But, I get that some people (obviously) can. Or, they simply don't care.

BUT, this is a black and white, open and shut issue. Trump told the world that he peeped in on vulnerable women and watched them get undressed.

If any of his supporters had a kid in school and found out that their gym teacher was doing that, would you not be furious?

What about if your wife was at work and had to change clothes (for some reason) and the owner of the building walked in on her and watched her get naked. Would you not want to kick the **** out of him?

I don't get why it's okay for the president to do it then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies