Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2019, 09:08 AM

839 posts, read 735,467 times

Advertisements

Back in 2016, before Trump was President and this whole Epstein story became mainstream, there was a lawsuit against Trump and Epstein for raping a 13 year old girl. What happened to that lawsuit?

https://www.scribd.com/doc/316386913/Doe-V-Donald-Trump

Old 12-27-2019, 09:48 AM

17,440 posts, read 9,273,672 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovelondon View Post
Back in 2016, before Trump was President and this whole Epstein story became mainstream, there was a lawsuit against Trump and Epstein for raping a 13 year old girl. What happened to that lawsuit?

[scribd]316386913[/scribd]
Read your own LINK to the case -- it explains pretty clearly why this case would go nowhere.
It was a ploy like the other cases to try and get the Queen her promised Crown.

They all failed.

Old 12-27-2019, 10:26 AM

839 posts, read 735,467 times
It is really tragic when a significant portion of the population would believe in Pizzagate where Hillary Clinton operated an underage sex ring in the basement of a pizza parlor (resulting in the arrest of a deranged man), but would excuse and defend Trump when an actual victim comes forward accusing Trump of raping her when she was 13.

Deplorables indeed.

Old 12-27-2019, 10:32 AM

46,302 posts, read 27,117,053 times
Quote:
It is really tragic when a significant portion of the population would believe in Pizzagate where Hillary Clinton operated an underage sex ring in the basement of a pizza parlor (resulting in the arrest of a deranged man), but would excuse and defend Trump when an actual victim comes forward accusing Trump of raping her when she was 13.

Deplorables indeed.
A significant portion? Can you please cite this...we shall wait....

Yes, and blasey ford also did this to kav….remember...and you and your ilk believed it all....

So, it appears you fall right in with us deplorables….

Old 12-27-2019, 10:34 AM

7,272 posts, read 4,215,852 times
Quote:

Deplorables indeed.

The 2020 election trolls are out already. That didn't take long. Epstein's dead probably in large part thanks to Bill & Hillary.

Old 12-27-2019, 10:43 AM

8,168 posts, read 3,129,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibby View Post
Read your own LINK to the case -- it explains pretty clearly why this case would go nowhere.
It was a ploy like the other cases to try and get the Queen her promised Crown.

They all failed.
Yes, another fine example of what the demolibs were trying to do to President Trump when they found out he was running for office in 2016.

Old 12-27-2019, 10:49 AM

8,168 posts, read 3,129,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
A significant portion? Can you please cite this...we shall wait....

Yes, and blasey ford also did this to kav….remember...and you and your ilk believed it all....

So, it appears you fall right in with us deplorables….
What happened with Blasey Ford and Kav, wasn't that pretty much a carbon copy of what Anita Hill was accusing Clarence Thomas of doing? Both sexual harassment of sorts?

I was only a high school kid when that was going on so I really don't remember too many of the facts in that case. Interesting how the demolibs use sexual harassment claims to try and prevent appointments to office.

20 some odd years later, here came Blasey Ford with her claims against Kav. Like clock work actually.

Old 12-27-2019, 10:49 AM

1,161 posts, read 435,486 times
Every day on this board people talk about the great job that Trump is doing as POTUS.
And, undeniably, there are positive things that he has done, as recently as raising the legal smoking age to 21.

But this is the main reason I will never support Trump as president, period. If you are accused by a person for doing something to them, it's your word vs their word, but when a LOT of people accuse you of preying on them, I start to become more than suspicious. And when you are accused of something, and ADMIT TO DOING IT, then turn around and claim yourself to be the victim of "media bias" and a "smear campaign" when YOU HAVE ADMITTED TO BEING A PREDATOR. Then I will never support that person as candidate or president.

Quote:
Another type of accusation was made, primarily after the audio recording surfaced, by several former Miss USA and Miss Teen USA contestants, who accused Trump of entering the dressing rooms of beauty pageant contestants. Trump, who owned the Miss Universe franchise, which includes both pageants, was accused of going into dressing rooms in 1997, 2000, 2001, and 2006, while contestants were in various stages of undress. During a 2005 interview on The Howard Stern Show, Trump said he could "get away with things like that".

Sexual misconduct allegations have been made against Trump by at least 22 women. Trump has denied the allegations, saying he has been the victim of media bias, conspiracies, and a political smear campaign

He is the president, I am not a part of the "not my president" group. But he is someone that I can't wait to call a "former" president.

For anyone wanting to do a quick look through the claims of rape and sexual misconduct against the sitting president and the leader of the "Religious" party, check out this wiki page. It's obvious, since it's Wikipedia you can take the information in it with a grain of salt, however of you are so inclined you can do your own research to see that these claims have all been made, and the videos discussed are available for you to watch with your own eyes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald...ct_allegations

Old 12-27-2019, 10:56 AM

1,265 posts, read 445,473 times
Most likely the same place as him colluding with Russia, forced a hold on aid to Ukraine until Biden is looked into and all the other lies brought up about him. All false and debunked. NEXT LIE???????

Old 12-27-2019, 11:34 AM

30,976 posts, read 21,646,641 times
How do you people vote for these kind of sorry people for president whose lives are so damned heavily riddled with sexual and other great controversies affecting their integrity? I never voted for Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, or Trump in the general elections because of those reasons. If there have been years they were both so bad, you couldn't with a clear conscience cast your vote for president representing either major party, I don't blame you. You did right. I'm sure you live with yourself quite well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies