Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2019, 07:46 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,709,679 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
A difference that powerful over politics is really an indication of an incredibly significant difference in fundamental values. Therapists have long agreed even moderate differences in fundamental values is something that has always and will always be a powerful factor in destroying a relationship. The differences in their opinion of Trump and arguments about Trump are just the symptom of the problem, not the actual problem itself.

I can’t believe the media is now claiming Trump is responsible for bad marriage choices made long before he ran for office. Good grief.
The media is not claiming. This article reported on specific individuals, their stories and some gathered statistics. A difference, MAY I respectfully point out?

Last edited by corpgypsy; 12-29-2019 at 08:01 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2019, 07:48 AM

39,078 posts, read 51,239,172 times
New Years resolution: Dump that deplorable!

Old 12-29-2019, 07:52 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,858,535 times
If you divorce someone over President Trump, it really is you and not the other person that's the problem...

Old 12-29-2019, 07:53 AM

20,955 posts, read 5,545,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
New Years resolution: Dump that deplorable!

Yep, and this deplorable will thank you for giving back every second of my time that will no longer be wasted on your sorry ass!

Old 12-29-2019, 07:56 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,709,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
I can almost see the picture now, he would go to work every day in the real world providing for his family while she would sit on her ass and watch TV personnel(fake news) who would tell her how bad Trump is.

Instead of enjoying the greatest economy ever!!

"And oh, by the way before you leave. Yes, that dress does make your ass look bigger. Huuuge in fact. It’s time for me to find someone attractive like Melania.
BTW..you were never That good in the sack. Goodbye and don’t let the door hit you on the way out! "

https://www.voanews.com/usa/all-abou...asnt-president
BTW: One may want to read the article as the OP has framed it quite disingenuously. In the article, the OP provided, it is not always the woman who opposes TRUMP. It also in the article STATES that the women who oppose Trump politics are gainfully employed.

In addition to, shall we politely say, creatively framing the article, the above post has an added component of bashing women while playing the bogus male victimhood card. IMO.

WHY?

Last edited by corpgypsy; 12-29-2019 at 08:15 AM..

Old 12-29-2019, 08:04 AM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,604,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
If you divorce someone over President Trump, it really is you and not the other person that's the problem...
That's only because you're a tRump supporter

Old 12-29-2019, 08:15 AM

30,639 posts, read 18,227,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
No, that's only because he's an adult and not a petulant child.

Old 12-29-2019, 08:18 AM

39,078 posts, read 51,239,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vkhmini View Post
Yep, and this deplorable will thank you for giving back every second of my time that will no longer be wasted on your sorry ass!
How about this one: Lose that leftie!

Old 12-29-2019, 08:23 AM

30,639 posts, read 18,227,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
No, that's only because he's an adult and not a petulant child.

Old 12-29-2019, 08:23 AM

3,976 posts, read 1,990,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
I can almost see the picture now, he would go to work every day in the real world providing for his family while she would sit on her ass and watch TV personnel(fake news) who would tell her how bad Trump is.

Instead of enjoying the greatest economy ever!!

"And oh, by the way before you leave. Yes, that dress does make your ass look bigger. Huuuge in fact. It’s time for me to find someone attractive like Melania.
BTW..you were never That good in the sack. Goodbye and don’t let the door hit you on the way out! "

https://www.voanews.com/usa/all-abou...asnt-president
There are deeper problems than different political preferences in those marriages.

My parents have voted opposite for decades (father-Democrat, mother-Republican) , just had their 60th anniversary last year.

I know others as well.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies