Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2019, 06:29 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,575,619 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
And what about how the Democrats were afraid to issue a resolution denouncing antisemitism? They were so afraid of offending their anti-Semitic voters by being seen as sticking up for the Jews that they had to water it down to where it was meaningless. That alone tells you something. Now contrast that to Trump, who proudly stood on stage and condemned antisemitism in the strongest manner possible.

Because the Democrats are overly Pro Islam and feel they need to suck up to Muslims at all cost. Why, I have no idea. Trump sees who causes terrorism, and violence in the U.S, and world, and it ISN'T JEWS.

Old 12-30-2019, 06:32 AM

39,078 posts, read 51,224,761 times
Trump brings out the worst in everyone. He needs to go.

Old 12-30-2019, 06:34 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,502,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
The people marching in Charlottesville with their tiki torches in one hand with many of them giving the Hitler salute with the other hand were leftists? What is wrong with you people?
https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...electedIndex=0
The fact that you leftists have to return to an incident from three years ago, spouting your lies, tells me something.

And Antifia are rightists? And the anti-Israel BDS groups beating up Jews are rightists? And Tlaib who joined forces with an anti-Semitic group to fund her trip to Palestine is a rightist? And Omar with her "it's about the Benjamins" remark is a rightist? And the Democrat Councilman in DC who mimicked Farrakhan's remark that "Jews control the weather" is a rightist? And the leader of the Women's March, who fired a Jew from the leadership rank because "blacks wouldn't be comfortable with a Jew in a leadership role" is a rightist?

Old 12-30-2019, 06:36 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,709,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
I totally agree it needs to be called out wherever it is found. However for whatever reason the rise in anti-semitism is coming from the left!
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it," appears to be your MO.

I know those on the left will not believe you or fall prey to this propaganda tool, so you must be fearful that your target rank and file audience require fuel to stay in the fold. Desperation showing, IMO.

Old 12-30-2019, 06:37 AM

4,861 posts, read 9,309,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
Trump brings out the worst in everyone. He needs to go.
Many of us felt the same way about Obama, with the way that he stirred up racial strife and hatred for law enforcement, 99% of whom are good people doing a thankless and terribly dangerous job where they don't know on any given day if they will be coming home to their families.

We had to wait patiently for eight long years for him to "go" and now so will you with President Trump.

Old 12-30-2019, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Because the Democrats are overly Pro Islam and feel they need to suck up to Muslims at all cost. Why, I have no idea. Trump sees who causes terrorism, and violence in the U.S, and world, and it ISN'T JEWS.
Bingo. And as the Muslim population swells in the U.S., the antisemitism in the Democrat Party will rise. I know someone whose son lives in Omar's district, and he says the antisemitism is rampant there. (In fact, Jews in her district - way before she was elected to Congress - had a big sitdown with her to discuss her anti-Semitic remarks.)

Old 12-30-2019, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it," appears to be your MO.

I know those on the left will not believe you or fall prey to this propaganda tool, so you must be fearful that your target rank and file audience require fuel to stay in the fold. Desperation showing, IMO..
The same way people aren't falling for the propaganda that Republicans are racists and Nazis. You're not fooling anyone other than the extreme leftists who were going to vote Democrat no matter what.

Old 12-30-2019, 06:39 AM

39,868 posts, read 26,503,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Actually the title should read will American Jews finally get the hint that the left(AKA democrats) are not your friends!

https://m.jpost.com/Diaspora/Will-Am...nalysis-612419
Some have-it seems as if they have woken up to the similarities of American liberals to the Nazi party: Jews For The Preservation of Firearms Ownership

They work aggressively to protect 2A rights-rights specifically able prevent things like the Holocaust. They are aware of the attacks from the left on Jews in general, and ones in Israel in particular. I suspect "the squad" and their continual anti-semitism has done more to increase their membership than any other group.

Old 12-30-2019, 06:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post

I know those on the left will not believe you or fall prey to this propaganda tool, so you must be fearful that your target rank and file audience require fuel to stay in the fold. Desperation showing, IMO.
FYI, here's piece on the rise of antisemitism on the left. It was published by The Forward - a very old and VERY liberal Jewish publication:

https://forward.com/opinion/397700/a...s-no-one-care/

Old 12-30-2019, 06:45 AM

862 posts, read 519,560 times
Most reformed Jews such as myself are beyond saving at this point. The desire to play SJW at the expense of our own communities is an unexplainable phenomenon.

I do believe conservative and orthodox denominations will have huge upticks in rightside voting in upcomming elections though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies