Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-31-2019, 05:41 PM

858 posts, read 424,020 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Still better than voting for an old pedophile. (And lets not argue - Biden is an old pedophile.)
Of course you don't want to argue that, it's complete BS!

Old 12-31-2019, 05:52 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,520,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigiri View Post
I don't think you deserve to get in a car accident but millions of us will.

Understanding statistics is tough but I urge you to make the attempt. The one time bodily violence was used against me (white dude and friends) was a white gang who did the West Side Story on us (beat my bro against a rail and busted out his teeth).

Does that mean white guys jump white guys? Does that mean we deserved it?

Your logic is lacking. I think your short comments are better for twitter and such.
Cool story bro, but what does it have to do with you saying the jews brought it on themselves by taking over the district and diverting money (you know, like the jews always do right...)? Were you taking over their neighbourhood and taking their money too?

Your lack of logic is entertaining

Old 12-31-2019, 05:53 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,875,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosep View Post
Of course you don't want to argue that, it's complete BS!
Yeah right. He's just that harmless creepy old Uncle Joe. Je's a bit too touchy feely with the girls, but he really doesn't mean anything by it.

Hey who doesn't like to sniff the hair hair of other people's wives and daughters. Perfectly normal.

There is a trend here. When it's a democrat doing the creepy stuff the democrat hardliners will defend it tooth and nail. Bill Clinton after all was only a victim of skanky women falsely accusing him. He never did anything wrong. Man how the left like to tar and feather his accusers.

The hardliners on the right do it too.

Who here would trust Bill Clinton or Trump in a room alone with their adult or adult looking daughters? Not I

Who here would trust creepy old Joe to keep his hands to himself with their daughter any age? Not I.

I'll never understand how anyone can defend scum like those 3 men.

Old 12-31-2019, 05:58 PM

9,049 posts, read 3,520,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
Most of the incidents in NYC have been blacks, as was the case in the recent stabbing.

Black Islamic supremacists including organisations such as the Nation of Islam (NOI) and Muslim Brotherhood, are no better than white supremacists. Both are extremists.

As for shootings, there have been attacks on Jews by Islamic terrorists in Europe and Islamic groups have carried out a number of attacks in the west.

Finally in terms of Louis Farrakhan, he is a disgusting individual and his ilk are every bit as bad as any white supremacists.
Yes, the black anti-semites have been emboldened by the accepted anti-semitism in the Democratic party of late. If Omar and Talib can be rabid open anti-semites and not face censure from those who want to be President, why shouldn't the street thug anti-semites act out?

Old 12-31-2019, 06:01 PM

858 posts, read 424,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Yeah right. He's just that harmless creepy old Uncle Joe. Je's a bit too touchy feely with the girls, but he really doesn't mean anything by it.

Hey who doesn't like to sniff the hair hair of other people's wives and daughters. Perfectly normal.

There is a trend here. When it's a democrat doing the creepy stuff the democrat hardliners will defend it tooth and nail. Bill Clinton after all was only a victim of skanky women falsely accusing him. He never did anything wrong. Man how the left like to tar and feather his accusers.

The hardliners on the right do it too.

Who here would trust Bill Clinton or Trump in a room alone with their adult or adult looking daughters? Not I

Who here would trust creepy old Joe to keep his hands to himself with their daughter any age? Not I.

I'll never understand how anyone can defend scum like those 3 men.
"Pedophilia is termed pedophilic disorder in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), and the manual defines it as a paraphilia involving intense and recurrent sexual urges towards and fantasies about prepubescent children that have either been acted upon or which cause the person with the attraction distress or interpersonal difficulty."

Their is no proof that Biden gets sexual urges from prepubescent children. You're just wildly speculating.

Old 12-31-2019, 06:32 PM

20,955 posts, read 8,664,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosep View Post
"Pedophilia is termed pedophilic disorder in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5), and the manual defines it as a paraphilia involving intense and recurrent sexual urges towards and fantasies about prepubescent children that have either been acted upon or which cause the person with the attraction distress or interpersonal difficulty."

Their is no proof that Biden gets sexual urges from prepubescent children. You're just wildly speculating.
It just means they are scared. If he wasn't a threat to the puzzy grabber and whoremonger in chief, they wouldn't throw chit at the wall and hope it sticks.

But they can't compete on ideas. They can't compete on actual truth and numbers. So they sink lower and lower and lower. If you are old and you smile now you are a pedo....

Old 01-01-2020, 05:57 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,497,447 times
It is reprehensible that we have a liberal poster here accusing those of us for voting for Trump as voting for white nationalists. That is every bit as wrong as saying that liberals are voting for the Black Hebrew Israelites and the Nation of Islam.

Disgusting, really, the depths to which liberals are going. It’s their desperation speaking. Their impeachment farce failed, their Russia hoax failed, they have horrible candidates, and the economy is roaring. So, it’s back to their default of accusing 63 million Americans of being racists.

Old 01-01-2020, 06:03 AM

While liberals are blaming Trump, who has recently announced an initiative to stop colleges from enabling an environment of antisemitism, I say the fault lies with the Democrats’ refusal to issue a resolution condemning antisemitism. The antisemities on their side, like the Farrakhan supporters and Minnesota Muslims, were emboldened by it.

Old 01-01-2020, 06:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
Yes, the black anti-semites have been emboldened by the accepted anti-semitism in the Democratic party of late. If Omar and Talib can be rabid open anti-semites and not face censure from those who want to be President, why shouldn't the street thug anti-semites act out?
Yes, and I just made a similar point (before I saw yours). But it is not just Omar and Tlaib emboldening antisemities - it was the Democrats’ response to them, in which they were unwilling to issue a resolution condemning antisemitism. (The Republicans, whom liberals keep insisting are the antisemities, were pushing for it.) The message was that Democrats are afraid to take a hard line against Jew-haters, lest they offend their voters, and that, combined with deBlasio’s soft approach to criminals (no bail required) has really brought the NY antisemities out of the woodwork.

Old 01-01-2020, 06:34 AM

34,229 posts, read 18,561,496 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Yes, and I just made a similar point (before I saw yours). But it is not just Omar and Tlaib emboldening antisemities - it was the Democrats’ response to them, in which they were unwilling to issue a resolution condemning antisemitism. (The Republicans, whom liberals keep insisting are the antisemities, were pushing for it.) The message was that Democrats are afraid to take a hard line against Jew-haters, lest they offend their voters, and that, combined with deBlasio’s soft approach to criminals (no bail required) has really brought the NY antisemities out of the woodwork.
^^^^This. The DNC and mainstream Democrats have totally embraced anti Semitism. It isn't just a few radicals like Omar and Tlaib. This is purely to Virtue Signal their support and preference for MUSLIMS whom many are anti American, and a force to shift the U.S. to a Totalitarian Regime which they prefer, right along with the Democrats. More and more people, many former Democrats are waking up to this.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies