Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2020, 07:17 AM

3,346 posts, read 1,267,783 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bursitis View Post
Except there's a big hole in your story - DJT is not and never was a "sexual predator."
Trump has over 22 accusations of sexual assault.

Biden has zero. Just videos of him touching shoulders, lol. You guys are desperate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2020, 07:23 AM

319 posts, read 145,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post

Biden has zero. Just videos of him touching shoulders, lol. You guys are desperate.
Yeah ... 'accusations' paid for by the desperate Left.

At least be honest.

Watch the video again.

Creepy Uncle Joe is doing more than touching shoulders. He really likes getting all up on females, doesn't he?

Imagine what he's doing when the cameras aren't around.

Last edited by bursitis; 01-01-2020 at 07:32 AM..

Old 01-01-2020, 08:17 AM

7,420 posts, read 2,707,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
I never did call him a pedophile. I don't have to, because there are already tons of people accusing him of that. You are defending a man who has rightfully earned his title of "Creepy Uncle Joe". Not much moral high ground to stand on, no matter how to try to contort it. You can believe what you want, but nobody is being fooled by your faux outrage. The pictures truly do speak 1000 words, and none of them are good.
My outrage is not "faux".

Lies and intentional and deliberate defamation always anger me. Since you claim the moral high ground, the question begs, why aren't you angry? Your accusations have been revealed as slander and libel by the very photographer who took them, and Facebook and on and on...yet you continue with "liar liar pants on fire accusations". Why?

Stop digging, andy. Portraying photos, of a grandfather comforting his dead son's children at their father's funeral, as inappropriate is the only thing "faux" in this exchange. Unfortunately, the intent beneath doing so seems far more sinister, mean and transparent.

The pictures do speak a 1000 words but not the ones you are trying to shove down our throats.

Old 01-01-2020, 08:20 AM

319 posts, read 145,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by corpgypsy View Post
My outrage is not "faux".

Lies and intentional and deliberate defamation always anger me. Since you claim the moral high ground, the question begs, why aren't you angry? Your accusations have been revealed as slander and libel by the very photographer who took them, and Facebook and on and on...yet you continue with "liar liar pants on fire accusations". Why?

Stop digging, andy. Portraying photos, of a grandfather comforting his dead son's children at their father's funeral, as inappropriate is the only thing "faux" in this exchange. Unfortunately, the intent beneath doing so seems far more sinister, mean and transparent.

The pictures do speak a 1000 words but not the ones you are trying to shove down our throats.
Except the pictures from the video aren't all from a funeral.

Old 01-01-2020, 08:23 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
Wow this coming from thecamp with an orange and fat sexual predator. Just wow.
It's almost hysterical when you think about it. Trump supporters are getting mighty desperate.

Kitty grabbing is ok. Sexualizing your two year old daughter is ok (for Trump) when talking about his daughter's breast size. Sexualizing your adult daughter must be ok too. "If she weren't my daughter maybe I'd be dating her".

When asked what he and Ivanka had in common on a talk show ~ Trump replied "sex".

Good lord.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli34 View Post

Truly they are. Women despise Trump and they are figuring that out.

Old 01-01-2020, 08:51 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,551,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bursitis View Post
Except there's a big hole in your story - DJT is not and never was a "sexual predator." Just because he had sex with willing participants doesn't make him a "sexual predator."

And what does being "orange and fat" have to do with anything? He's still a strong president.

Your hero, Obama, was skinny with huge ears and purple gums. Still turned out to be a weak leader.
Rapists always claim their victims were willing.

Old 01-01-2020, 08:52 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,551,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
It's almost hysterical when you think about it. Trump supporters are getting mighty desperate.

Kitty grabbing is ok. Sexualizing your two year old daughter is ok (for Trump) when talking about his daughter's breast size. Sexualizing your adult daughter must be ok too. "If she weren't my daughter maybe I'd be dating her".

When asked what he and Ivanka had in common on a talk show ~ Trump replied "sex".

Good lord.

trump said that? God, gross! Vile disgusting POS.

Old 01-01-2020, 08:54 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,497,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pennyone View Post
Wow this coming from thecamp with an orange and fat sexual predator. Just wow.
Trump isn’t a sexual predator. But Bill Clinton sure was, even paying off his sexual assault victim nearly $1 million to drop her lawsuit. Amazing how liberals are so forgiving of a true sexual predator.

Old 01-01-2020, 08:55 AM

16,236 posts, read 5,875,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post

Good lord.

Truly they are. Women despise Trump and they are figuring that out.
Well I am not a Trump supporter and I wouldn't let Biden within 50 feet of my wife or daughters because he is a shameless perv. But hey, nice deflection. Creepy Joe is a creep. Admit it.

Old 01-01-2020, 08:56 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyard1962 View Post
Well I am not a Trump supporter and I wouldn't let Biden within 50 feet of my wife or daughters because he is a shameless perv. But hey, nice deflection. Creepy Joe is a creep. Admit it.
No, I won't. Because it's made up conservative BS while they let their own POTUS get by with much, much worse.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies