Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2019, 02:03 PM

15,531 posts, read 10,501,555 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJJersey View Post
A wolf pack attacked a Jew earlier this week when the man was just walking down the street:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Brooklyn.html

In other news a sleeping woman was abducted from a subway seat in NYC. It’s getting very bad again under Deblasio and new catch and release “no bail” policies.
Appears to be a local problem with a segment of black people in New York. I have no idea why, obviously a learned cultural thing? For some weird reason they think it's cool to hate and beat up Jews? I don't get it except perhaps they weren't taught right by their families? I don't have an answer except the cops and courts (local government) are going to have to step up and do their jobs.

Old 12-31-2019, 02:03 PM

319 posts, read 145,552 times
[quote=tinytrump;56985196]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bursitis View Post

You twisted it in your head. I have great friends in Miami and even in Israel when they moved away from SFl. We never cared where anyone was from - and that’s how I was taught growing up. It’s very sad that you feel people are against you when they are not. Happy New Years to you and yours. I pray for yours and everyone’s safety. Peace
I know what you posted.

Old 12-31-2019, 02:05 PM

3,354 posts, read 1,184,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by folkguitarist555 View Post
Yep. Some serious truth being told here. White liberals DO NOT..I repeat, do not want this cat let out of the bag! This is not open for discussion!!! Be careful, City data infractions are coming....
White liberals/conservatives, all the same to me. White first.

The difference here is violent acts between races/religions. Do white people commit acts of violence against other whites? Sure. There are bar fights, robberies, domestic violence - but not on a large scale because white/European culture, religion, morals, beliefs, and that thing about having many common interests and motivations.

Do I place blame on whites for expecting people that are absolutely nothing like them to easily assimilate and then thinking it will happen without some major conflict? Yes, I do.

Old 12-31-2019, 02:05 PM

7,930 posts, read 9,154,161 times
Lifetime NYer here. There are a few things causing the attacks on the orthodox population. First is the presence of the Black Isrealities, a fringe group of racists that hate Jews for not being real Jews in their eyes. The Jersey City attackers were members and the Monsey attacker had stuff on his computer about them.

Also under DiBlasio there is a trend towards decriminalizing everything and letting things slide. There have eliminated bail for a majority of crimes, apparently even assault as a black woman who attacked Jewish woman was let out on her own recognizance just to commit another assault the next day.

Criminals and miscreants have been emboldened under DiBlasio. Attacks on the gays by black criminals is also up. Over the holidays a group of black teens beat a 60 year old gay man to death for $1 after he told them he had no money.

I lived through the 70s and 80s in NYC. It is starting to get the same vibe recently. That is what happens when you coddle criminals. It started with not being aggressive against those who were attacking cops over the summer and has escalated and spread. Add to it NY's stringent anti gun laws and criminals realize none of their victims will be packing heat and are defenseless.

Old 12-31-2019, 02:08 PM

3,354 posts, read 1,184,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
Appears to be a local problem with a segment of black people in New York. I have no idea why, obviously a learned cultural thing? For some weird reason they think it's cool to hate and beat up Jews? I don't get it except perhaps they weren't taught right by their families? I don't have an answer except the cops and courts (local government) are going to have to step up and do their jobs.
I happen to know well enough that black youths tend to commit crimes out of hatred for their own families and community, as well as some other issues involving mental illness.

Old 12-31-2019, 02:09 PM

3,748 posts, read 1,443,918 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aileesic View Post
White liberals/conservatives, all the same to me. White first.

The difference here is violent acts between races/religions. Do white people commit acts of violence against other whites? Sure. There are bar fights, robberies, domestic violence - but not on a large scale because white/European culture, religion, morals, beliefs, and that thing about having many common interests and motivations.

Do I place blame on whites for expecting people that are absolutely nothing like them to easily assimilate and then thinking it will happen without some major conflict? Yes, I do.
This is very true. Rep point for you.

Old 12-31-2019, 02:10 PM

319 posts, read 145,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aileesic View Post
I happen to know well enough that black youths tend to commit crimes out of hatred for their own families and community, as well as some other issues involving mental illness.
Nothing to do with hatred and envy of other races ...

Old 12-31-2019, 02:10 PM

76,971 posts, read 47,629,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NSHL10 View Post
There have eliminated bail for a majority of crimes
If you live there you should know the bail reform is not in effect yet, so it simply cannot be the cause of things which have been happening recently, or in the past.

Old 12-31-2019, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
Well the Hasidic Jews wear their headgear, or garb, dark coats, the beards or curled long hair, but there are many different sects within that. It’s about what teachings they follow.
So they do stand out in a public place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
If you live there you should know the bail reform is not in effect yet, so it simply cannot be the cause of things which have been happening recently, or in the past.
No sir. They have following the law before the Jan 1st implementation. Remember they did not want to have a huge number of people released from prisons on Jan 1. It would be a terrible optic for the politicians.

https://gothamist.com/news/city-cour...ad-january-1st

Also realize Rikers Island , NY's largest prison is slated to be closed. This administration is trying to lower the prison population to make the transition to small, borough based detention centers easier.

https://www.npr.org/2019/10/17/77116...d-jail-complex

Old 12-31-2019, 02:31 PM

https://nypost.com/2019/11/03/nearly...-takes-effect/

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2019/11...s-gifts-court/

Yeah, Finn I live here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies