Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-01-2020, 06:10 AM

89,023 posts, read 44,824,472 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vacommonwealth View Post
best post of the year. Lady gagas white paper. Lol
I knew Lady Gaga was brain dead when she sang "This Land is Your Land" at the Super Bowl. Woody Guthrie wrote that song in protest of the ownership of private property. How much you want to bet that not only does Gaga own much more than the vast majority of people, but that she has security and armed guards to keep the "common folk" off her property and away from her? What a massive hypocrite!

Last edited by InformedConsent; 01-01-2020 at 06:20 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2020, 06:16 AM

89,023 posts, read 44,824,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
Last pic I saw of Linda she was pushing 300 pounds.
Stevie Nicks performed on CNN last night. She's way too fat, too. I don't get it. I'm in my late 50s, 5'8", and still 130 lbs (female). It's really not that hard to live a healthy lifestyle and keep fit.

Old 01-01-2020, 06:34 AM

35,064 posts, read 17,014,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
Yet you haven't called Roosevelt, "Hitler."
Basically I almost have. See Why do Jews continue to hold FDR up as a hero given his antisemitism?

FDR had been a long-time hero to the Jewish people. My family had been FDR worshipers until then. My mother was born November 7, 1932, the day before Election Day that year. My mother's name was lengthened from "Ruth" to "Ruthellen" in honor of Eleanor Roosevelt. At that point FDR's election was virtually inevitable. My father and his family were wildly admiring of him.

Since roughly 1968, when While Six Million Died: A Chronicle of American Apathy by Arthur D. Morse came out, it was painfully obvious that he was anything but. Indeed, he said what people, including the American people, the Jews and Hitler wanted to hear. In in February-March 1973 I read the referenced book. Even before his now-famous rejection of the ship the St. Louis his state department found that virtually all Jewish immigrants were "likely to become a public charge."

About two years ago I read 1944: FDR and the Year That Changed History by Jay Winik. That book and other reading cemented my view that despite some tepid "efforts" such as the War Refugee Board, Roosevelt almost preferred to have the "Jewish problem" finally resolved overseas by ensuring that most Jewish captives did not survive.

Old 01-01-2020, 08:05 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
Stevie Nicks performed on CNN last night. She's way too fat, too. I don't get it. I'm in my late 50s, 5'8", and still 130 lbs (female). It's really not that hard to live a healthy lifestyle and keep fit.

I don't get it either. These are people that make their living in the media, and public eye. Plus they have HUGE egos. You'd think they'd have more self respect to stay in reasonable shape and respectfully thin. I am at my college playing weight and I am close to your age.

Old 01-01-2020, 08:09 AM

2,495 posts, read 867,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
I knew Lady Gaga was brain dead when she sang "This Land is Your Land" at the Super Bowl. Woody Guthrie wrote that song in protest of the ownership of private property. How much you want to bet that not only does Gaga own much more than the vast majority of people, but that she has security and armed guards to keep the "common folk" off her property and away from her? What a massive hypocrite!
So did Woody own much more than the vast majority of people. That song's selection for the Super Bowl didn't happen by accident. It's a collectivist, globalist agenda.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/?s=lady+gaga
https://vigilantcitizen.com/?s=super+bowl

Old 01-01-2020, 08:12 AM

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Obama put Mexican children in a chain link safety box but that same chain link box turned into a cage when Trump was elected.

Old 01-01-2020, 08:13 AM

24,492 posts, read 17,232,699 times
There is nothing wrong with Mexicans or anyone else. Trump doesn't have a problem with Mexicans but all he asks is that if they choose to immigrate to America they follow the law.

We should all be questioning the sanity of anyone that sees nothing wrong with people breaking our immigration laws.

If Ronstadt is such a historian why doesn't she turn to the chapter about the fall of the Roman Empire and its root cause of unchecked immigration that sapped its wealth, heritage and changed its identity leading to its demise.

But then again she is such a loony lib that she would probably be happy if America failed in a big way.

Old 01-01-2020, 08:17 AM

6,752 posts, read 3,368,819 times
Threads like this are why the left needs to put down the pipe and crawl out of the whiskey bottle. They're stuck in the past and that will never change no matter how many brainless comparisons they make. They're fools that actually believe their own nonsense.

Old 01-01-2020, 08:33 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Obama put Mexican children in a chain link safety box but that same chain link box turned into a cage when Trump was elected.

The MEDIA is the worst enemy of the American people. Even worse than the Democrats because some people are even more easily duped by them.

Old 01-01-2020, 08:37 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,328,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Oh no! A celebrity said something mean about my idol!

Ronstadt also said "Trump is no good, Ba-by, he's no good."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies