Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2020, 08:38 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,497,447 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX Wahine View Post
Rofl ... just rofl. I’m 50 years old and have never once heard people earnestly desire a learning conversation about potential reasons for violence any time a black person is killed by a white person. The conversation does not exist - only screaming, shouting, and protesting along with lamentations of the evil of whites.

Now Jews are being targeted by blacks, and the black response is the desire for a conversation to question WHY it could be happening.

What horsesh*t.
And it's because of who the parties are: the violent criminals are black and the defenseless victims are Jews. If anyone ever doubted that liberals apply a MAJOR double standard where Jews are concerned, all they need to do is read this thread.

Old 01-02-2020, 08:38 AM

21,461 posts, read 10,562,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
I never said it was....but many of you seem hell bent to NOT dig dipper into finding what rationalization is being used by these blacks in each case. Like I said, I know of a history of black Chaldean tensions in Detroit that grew to violence and the relationship between the two groups was born out of Chaldeans owning most of the liquor stores and gas stations in the black community and blacks feeling like they were being mistreated in the relationship. I also seem to remember that in LA there was once tensions between blacks and Koreans, again, there was an economic relationship that led up to that.

Why is it that no one wants to dig deeper into the root of the tensions in NYC
Honestly, I don’t think there is a “rationalization” for the violence. They have no right to commit violence against others.

Old 01-02-2020, 08:40 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katygirl68 View Post
Why don’t you just go ahead and say it. You think blacks are being oppressed by Jews here for some reason, and they deserve what they get. You’re making excuses for them.
No, I do not think that is the case at all.

Why you'd make such claim is beyond me.

Stop making it about me. If you don't have anything to contribute to the topic, the least you can do is quit trying to derail the thread with personal attacks.

Old 01-02-2020, 08:41 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,497,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Ok, its hate and ignorance.

I am trying to figure out the root causes for it, but I seem to be the alone in that quest. For whatever reason some are offended I even try.
Did you analyze what awful behavior blacks must have exhibited to whites to make a white boy opens fire on a black church, with the implication that blacks' behavior invites this type of thing?

Old 01-02-2020, 08:44 AM

13,943 posts, read 5,615,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
Ok, its hate and ignorance.

I am trying to figure out the root causes for it, but I seem to be the alone in that quest. For whatever reason some are offended I even try.
I am not offended by it, I simply don't agree with wasting time on trying to understand what motivates someone to voluntarily surrender their natural individual by initiating force against their fellow individual. I am not a fan of blame shifting. If someone initiates force, then they did. Period. No need to figure out why they did because all those efforts are for is to somehow diminish or excuse what they did, and there simply is no diminishing or excusing an initiation of force, ever.

Let the victim respond with whatever force they deem appropriate and be done with it.

Old 01-02-2020, 08:45 AM

7,322 posts, read 6,919,546 times
I believe that blanket identification is the problem.
Just as all who claim to believe in God do not believe the same things in detail, jews are not all the same and some are only Jews by birth much like many other religious believers.
Some people thought they wear a label do not actually believe everything attached to that label. So bad behavior is as common among the religious as the agnostic or atheist.
Posers infiltrate to subvert or to identify for the sake of taking advantage of some special accommodation. I knew people that became Morman just so they could get free food, or so they thought. Some claim to be Indian to get money or votes.
Some fake poverty to get food stamps, or injury to get SSI.
I know all blacks are not lazy though I know some on a personal level that are.
Within some folk, if you falsely accuse them of something, eventually they will confirm it in frustration.
The few jews I have known are friendly good people I trust. I must admit though that from the mouth of one that professed to be Jewish, said things that clearly proved their abject rebellion to God.
The individual that misbehaves needs to be addressed not his ethnicity.
The exception is those that join a radical group like ISIS that collectively rebel that are a problem.

Old 01-02-2020, 08:45 AM

21,461 posts, read 10,562,304 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
Thank you, Katy. The disdain (and worse) being expressed for Jews in the aftermath of the numerous attacks against them by blacks speaks volumes to the rise in antisemitism in the Democrat Party. Here's how it's gone:

1) Blacks attack defenseless, and often elderly, observant Jews. Again. And again. And again. And again. Again. And again. And again. And again. And gain. And again. And again. And again.

2) Liberals want to analyze what Jews have done to cause this. We have heard everything from stuff about "economic violence" to "Jewish landlords" to "Jews are moving into blacks' neighborhoods." The message is clear: at the root, it is the Jews to blame, not the blacks.

3) A Jew (moi) objects to this "blaming the victim" mentality, pointing out that liberals are quick to defend other minorities against attacks but are so remiss to blame blacks that they are now blaming Jews or excusing....justifying....or explaining the attacks on Jewish behavior.

4) Liberals then gang up on the Jew who refuses to submit to their liberal narrative - that when blacks attack Jews, repeatedly, and frequently (it's almost daily now), that we shift the discussion to what Jews have done to invite it.

It's reprehensible what has become of my old Democratic Party.
I agree with you on this 100%. And I’m not even Jewish. But I can see hypocrisy and excuse making for what it is. I wish they would just say that’s awful and condemn the actions. Stop making excuses for people who commit violence. It’s wrong. This is why kids today think they have no responsibility for their actions. People always make excuses and try to find some reason for what they did wrong. And this is not limited to black people. It’s a problem with society as a whole. Ask any teacher what happens when they call a parent about the bad behavior of their son or daughter. It often is blamed on the teachers themselves. No one will accept responsibility for their actions or the actions of their children.

Old 01-02-2020, 08:48 AM

76,975 posts, read 47,597,802 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
We had right wingers start a thread about the incident, pushing their meme of the month and you come in trying to suggest excuses for the attackers because according to you blacks and jews get along fine everywhere else which implies that this niche of jews is doing something different to disrupt the peace.

If it had been some white guys you wouldn't be searching for root cause excuses but rather excoriating the attackers and laying blame along political lines.
That is not a very honest claim, but nothing new with 'Mathguy'. I don't think Jews deserve these attacks in any way, shape or form.

These attacks were discussed in another thread, and the question was raised about the root causes for the hate because the attackes are limited to NY. Someone provided a link saying there has been tension in some neighborhoods where Jews are moving in, and blacks are being priced out. On this thread I asked if that could be the root cause, or if it is something else, like pure anti-semitism.

Why this question is so offensive to you is a mystery, but obviously you are not interested in finding out the root causes for, and instead just make lame straw-man arguments and childish false claims about me. Why waste your time?

Last edited by Finn_Jarber; 01-02-2020 at 08:58 AM..

Old 01-02-2020, 08:48 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
The evil democrat party's plan of dividing America up based on race and religion is working without a hitch. Makes you wonder why so many American Jews support the democratic party, when they have so little to offer to the Jewish people except social strife and trouble.
That is EXACTLY what your Dear Leader has been doing for the past 3 years.

Dividing us into states he won; and states he lost (he wants to chit all over them).

Dividing us based on race, and religion. He's been doing it since he came down that elevator. No wonder hate crimes are up across the spectrum.

Old 01-02-2020, 08:52 AM

6,835 posts, read 2,397,655 times
Any theories as to what spiked the frequency of these anti-Semitic attacks?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies