Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-03-2020, 09:07 PM

8,134 posts, read 3,671,773 times

Advertisements

Some people never learn: Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria. Iran?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2020, 09:13 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,086,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by serger View Post
Some people never learn: Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria. Iran?
Liberals and neocons LOVE war - sending off American men to die for their devious globalist poison...

Old 01-03-2020, 09:14 PM

1,159 posts, read 619,809 times
Another terrorist attack like 9/11 possible??

Old 01-03-2020, 09:14 PM

8,957 posts, read 2,556,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
I am a liberal Democrat but the mourners' emotions are most understandable in the clown car debates.
I'm a slightly right of center libertarian who was one of the "never Trump" people before it even had a name, but the portion of the left that absolutely lost their minds when Trump won are doing everything in their power to get me to go back on that commitment.

I honestly never though the left would get this bad. Obviously it's not everyone, so I really shouldn't generalize, but damn man, you need to get your fellow liberal Democrats back in check.

Old 01-03-2020, 09:28 PM

31,035 posts, read 22,064,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
The Iranian leader ordered 3 days, but now that they've lost some more terrorists, they might extend it.

I expect the comments here to be quite emotional by the enemies of the US during that time of mourning so I'm trying to cut our friends on the left some slack. Their condition is understandable.
Only Leftist and Hezbola, are upset over American killing Terrorist Dying. After all they both burn American flags and applaud releasing their American killing brethren from Gitmo.

Old 01-03-2020, 09:38 PM

17,874 posts, read 15,939,379 times
To all of the posters glad we assassinated this general, this guy not be attacking us had we not illegally invaded Iraq under falsified pretenses.

We are the major destabilizing force in that region along with Israel. This general is our enemy because we made him such.

This is a hollow victory. We are just doing it all over again. If we really concerned with eliminating terrorists from the region, we see ourselves out, and BDS Israel.

Old 01-03-2020, 09:42 PM

8,134 posts, read 3,671,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddeemo View Post
You mean like the group that apparently was just were taken out near Baghdad? You do know that it was illegal for him to be in Iraq (he is an Iranian General).

BTW - One of his deputies was also killed in the attack.
Could you please provide a reference (that it was illegal), thank you. I'll wait, long time I think.

Old 01-03-2020, 09:47 PM

5,428 posts, read 3,495,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Brazen_3133 View Post
To all of the posters glad we assassinated this general, this guy not be attacking us had we not illegally invaded Iraq under falsified pretenses.

We are the major destabilizing force in that region along with Israel. This general is our enemy because we made him such.

This is a hollow victory. We are just doing it all over again. If we really concerned with eliminating terrorists from the region, we see ourselves out, and BDS Israel.
While I do think this was a bad move, you are wrong on several accounts. Iran is also in Iraq to prop up it's proxies. They also played a huge role in the overall mess there. I'm not saying that the US isn't to blame, but that's a rather hollow view.

Israel is defending itself from Iranian backed groups like Hezbollah. They've been targeting them long before Iraq.

Old 01-03-2020, 10:04 PM

17,874 posts, read 15,939,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way Resident View Post
While I do think this was a bad move, you are wrong on several accounts. Iran is also in Iraq to prop up it's proxies. They also played a huge role in the overall mess there. I'm not saying that the US isn't to blame, but that's a rather hollow view.

Israel is defending itself from Iranian backed groups like Hezbollah. They've been targeting them long before Iraq.
LOLOLOLOL, who cares if Iran there to prop up proxies? That means we should have invaded Iraq? Heck we gave Saddam WMDs in the form of the chemical weapons, and then encouraged him to use on Iran, and we along with Israel betrayed Kurds over and over again.

Israel is not defending itself from anyone. Hezbollah and everyone else in that region is on the defensive. Israel is created by aggressive takeover. The only claim that Israelis can claim is that the whole world is anti-semitic, with the Holocaust as proof, and they had to take over Palestine because they are not safe anywhere else.

Old 01-03-2020, 10:19 PM

31,035 posts, read 22,064,322 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Brazen_3133 View Post

"We are the major destabilizing force in that region" ? Sunnis and Shia have been at each others throats for 1400 years since their Slaving, child molesting Prophet died. They have taking a few breaks from killing each other over the years to kill and enslave Christians, Bhudists, Jews, Zorastrainians, Hindus, and other non believers though
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies