Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2020, 05:29 PM

1,161 posts, read 432,083 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
That's not what you responded to.
Ummm it actually is. Unless you are playing a stupid game of "made you look" in which case, congrats, I looked to make sure I replied to the right thing, and I did. The idiot started up with the ridiculous Muslim Brotherhood conspiracy bull****
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

6,829 posts, read 2,105,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuele View Post
Interesting that Iran calls the dead general an “ anti-terror commander”
That may be a clue as to the disconnect regrading opinions on both sides regarding the General.
The only one whose calling him a terrorist are his murderers ironically. Do with that what you will.

23,709 posts, read 30,635,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
That's from the liars at CNN. How about some real proof they've hit something.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9273186.html

2,003 posts, read 1,161,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenPineTree View Post
Iranjust launched a military attack across several of our military bases in Iraq. We're in war ladies and gentlemen. It's Trump's fault. He will need to respond, and so on and on.

I know I won't be voting for him in 2020. My mistake. He talked a good game, made me think he wasn't the neocon POS he was.
The funny thing is, I don’t think he is a neocon. I think he did it to change the narrative because he is a master at manipulating the media. Now it has blown up in his face.

Old 01-07-2020, 05:30 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,453,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnsleyPark View Post
It's on all major news outlets. "Liars at CNN"... Good heavens.

Yeah how many times did we hear "Russian Bombshell" from those liars?

15,697 posts, read 9,448,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
Look more. The US MSM's are not reporting it but the European MSM's are.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/iran-s...ing-us-troops/
Not sure what you are watching, but I have been flipping betwee MSNBC, Fox News and Lou Dobbs and they are all reporting on it. Not sure why you would think otherwise

14,489 posts, read 6,062,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RollsRoyce1 View Post
Did you read his comment?

#1. The Obama - Muslim Brotherhood conspiracy is so ****ing stupid, you'd have to be a special kind of mook to believe that......very special.

#2. Who gives a ****? Why are people on the right so obsessed with Obama? Guy is out of office. Will never be in office again. The American people voted for him twice. he served twice. That's it. He's done.

And no. What has me so "burned up" is that I used to think that Americans were a much smarter group than maybe they are. Regardless of anything that's going on, dozens (maybe hundreds) of people come on CD and act like stupid little kids. It's really very ****ing embarassing
You slobbered all over Obama despite launching over 200 drone strikes and you want his appointed successors in the White House. So yes he is very relevant

2,102 posts, read 993,775 times
I find it highly suspect that Iran took credit for such a limited and low-level attack knowing full well that President Trump has drawn a Red Line.

Hopefully no American died in the attack!

6,913 posts, read 3,325,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
Should have impeached faster.

Thanks for the war again Republicans ...
That was Pelosi's and Schiff's argument for months and why they could not follow the process, then she sat on it. The impeachment is a joke.

We tried appeasement - then they attacked and killed a contractor and attacked the embassy.

Old 01-07-2020, 05:31 PM

4,195 posts, read 1,589,702 times
we have a very large christian right minority that pushes the legacy of the confederacy on the country and believes in "end time" apocalyptic al war in the Mideast..they follow anything their dear president says with almost rapture...anything to fear???

many of this group watch news outlets cattered to their preconceived notions of "their way of life" they then feed back these goofy notions back to themselves calling the other people un-americans..this is a tragedy IMHO
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies