Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2020, 06:04 PM

57,271 posts, read 26,206,502 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
you suggesting that it isnt true that part of the left's climate change agenda would make the price of energy go up?
Nice job working in climate change. LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2020, 06:05 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Sorry, but this is on Donald J. Trump. Obama is gone. It's about time the Trump crowd stops trying to blame everything on Obama and Hillary. It just doesn't work any more.
LAWL.

Trump did start drawing down Troops from Obama/Hillary/Biden's endless wars in the middle east. And you complained about that.

Face it. You will always complain about Trump, no matter what he does. TDS

33,571 posts, read 18,161,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
Should have impeached faster.

Thanks for the war again Republicans ...
Thank Obama for his part sending a plane load of cash. Iran spent it on missiles to kill our soldiers. Obama knew he was funding our enemies because he hates America.

6,927 posts, read 6,936,051 times
Thanks tRump. Bringing home our troops - in body bags.

9,963 posts, read 18,499,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
We plan to re elect him, too.
So easy playing with other people’s lives

Old 01-07-2020, 06:06 PM

14,489 posts, read 6,096,970 times
Libs getting excited I see. Calm down

12,716 posts, read 7,811,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
We plan to re elect him, too.

It must suck being just so full of hate against your neighbors who don't share your religion or who don't follow your Biblical rules. That's your right, of course, but it still must be a sad life.

996 posts, read 379,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
No thanks--I don't think stopping is an option--sick of the GOP telling people to shut up so they can carry on with their lawbreaking and fascism.

This was not necessary. Every president and official from Bush on had a chance to take this guy out and decided NOT to because they knew it would spark an unnecessary conflict.

Trump was presented with a number of options and that ignorant volatile man unilaterally chose the MOST extreme option. Trump is a real estate developer with no strategy or plan who is ignorant of history and the world in general. He's making decision based on a bad gut. Just look at his history of bad decisions.
Lawbreaking and fascism ? I don’t see any Republicans on trial, except for the attempts at witch hunts in the House.
I also haven’t seen any Repubs destroying artwork and tearing down statues and monuments.

What is necessary is preventing those that speak of revenge having a nuclear weapon. Revenge is an emotion, so if your leaders will respond emotionally and send off nuke somewhere, that can not be allowed.

Appeasement has not worked. Clearly, Iran has kept up their proxy attacks despite American doing nothing but sticking to principle. The General was a known monster, a killer of Americans and Iranians and others.

2,102 posts, read 1,004,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
Don't count on this ^^^^ Iran has a very large ballistic missile stockpile.
I too thought it strange...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumann Koch View Post
I find it highly suspect that Iran took credit for such a limited and low-level attack knowing full well that President Trump has drawn a Red Line.

Hopefully no American died in the attack!

4,195 posts, read 1,600,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-310 View Post
Killing terrorists always makes the country safer. Shows Iran is a terrorist nation state. Maybe it’s time it was flattened.

And I don’t care what Rand Paul says.

killing terrorist generally breeds more of them..unless you have a plan to kill them ALL...when the US went into the oil country the US should have just taken over all the oil producing areas...and hire the locals for minimum wage...our country did not do that why? world opinion i don't know..do you have a plan to kill ALL terrorist big and small? what is it?..PS i am a liberal who is not part of the supposed liberal media stuff you all talk about here
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies