Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-13-2020, 07:00 PM

17,717 posts, read 13,536,243 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Yes there is, but actually supporting a KNOWN terrorist NOT being killed...well, you own it.

Maybe you need to re-read your first sentence above and then get back with us about "thinking for yourself" since you obviously did not start the "idea."
Still waiting to hear the details of this attack that was underway but I guess you know all the details.

Sorry I call it as it is not because someone tells me to believe. That’s the difference in the way we see things you just believe any mindless thing a Trump prattles on about without question. And you spend countless hours at your computer defending him, that’s says all I need to know about you.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-13-2020, 07:04 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,094,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuele View Post
Have you asked the Kurds? Many didn’t show up to vote for US Troops to leave Iraq.And if so, what specific Kurd leaders have you asked?
“ an unstable mental case”
Please provide proof of admission , stay and diagnosis from a recognized mental health facility.
“ a pathological liar”
All politicians lie
“ You can keep your Doctor”
“ Your premiums will not increase”
“ I did not have sexual relations with that woman”
There isn’t anything at all logical for just about anything you post.
How will you survive until January 2025 ?
A number of Kurds have said they feel betrayed by Trump. You can look it up. And if you think Trump is a normal stable person that's on you. As far as Trump being a liar: "But...but...but...Obama..."

Old 01-13-2020, 07:38 PM

1,782 posts, read 2,085,704 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Trump is an unreliable friend (ask the Kurds), an unstable mental case ( should be obvious), and a pathological liar (15,000 lies and counting), so it follows logically that he is perceived as such.
Wow how brainwashed are you? The left has literally become a parody of itself.

Old 01-13-2020, 08:01 PM

57,271 posts, read 26,206,502 times
Quote:
And there have been none...I don't want to hear iran shot down a ukraine passenger jet because of this...that's stupid and anyone with any type of aviation experience (which aviation experience has clearly been demonstrated within this thread), but please tell us, what consequences

Evidently he was, after killing many Americans, he thought he could walk around wherever and wherever...

You don't have to kill everyone, you have to kill the right one....

Yet, no escalation....

How was this steering foreign policy?
Iraqi parliament voted for us to leave and we increased our troops by another 4000. Trump just threatened Iraq with sanctions if we are forced to withdraw so yes there are consequences. There were also additional rocket attacks in Iraq by militias doesn’t appear to be over. Meanwhile our troops aren’t fighting ISIS and some allies have moved troops to Kuwait.

Never heard what the imminent threat was but then neither did Esper or the intelligence committee.

Old 01-13-2020, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by airwave09 View Post
Wow how brainwashed are you? The left has literally become a parody of itself.
Meh, "brainwashed" "parody" whatever. Not much of an argument.

Old 01-13-2020, 08:06 PM

35,064 posts, read 17,006,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Iraqi parliament voted for us to leave and we increased our troops by another 4000. Trump just threatened Iraq with sanctions if we are forced to withdraw so yes there are consequences. There were also additional rocket attacks in Iraq by militias do doesn’t appear to be over. Meanwhile our troops aren’t fighting ISIS and some allies have moved troops to Kuwait.

Never heard what the imminent threat was but then neither did Esper or the intelligence committee.
guess we have to wait for a tragedy to engage in effective hand-wringing and wimpering. Then at least the U.N. will like us. Well, some of them.

Old 01-13-2020, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuele View Post
If only you and others here in America would feel as strongly for helping solve America’s problems rather than thousands of miles away. As the homeless defecate in the streets, the country is invaded in the South, the deaths from drugs ravaging the country, you’re all worked up over the feelings of foreigners. “ Betrayed” ! , Oh the Horror of it all!

The Ruing Class and their media enablers like the NYT, Washington Post and others keep you fixated on Feelings, they have outsourced jobs, shuttered factories, and allowed over 10 million illegals to steal from the American taxpayer. I’m sure the Kurds would be happy to help solve the problems here if their feelings are soothed. Yes, that’s all it would take. Keep them happy and all is well.

The unstable stand by and watch the decline of America as they continue to be hoodwinked. You’re exactly who they want. You’re the audience they depend on. Only when the damage they have created touches you and your life will you possibly realize the damage that has been done. Meanwhile , you and the rest of the ignorant masses can continue your existence in the make believe reality the Dems and media have sold you on.

Take off the blinders and see the America they have created. They’re the real liars, but the propaganda keeps you in the dark, according to plan.

Why can’t the Kurds and everyone else solve their own problems ? Why must America constantly get sucked in to the vortex of failed societies? They are sucking the life out of America, why are we there? Why are we even in Iraq, Afghanistan, South Korea ,Eastern Europe, 80 plus places around the world, all on the taxpayer dime? And we can’t even secure our own border.

We’re $$ 20 trillion in debt, with no end in sight. Yep, sounds stable to me to keep billions and billions flowing into hell holes of failed societies.

Sure they’re “ betrayed” while our soldiers die. Die in some rotten hell hole thousands of miles away.
And that isn’t a sign of mental instability ?
I actually agree with some of what you say. But you think Trump is the answer. Here we'll have to agree to disagree.

Old 01-14-2020, 05:22 AM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Still waiting to hear the details of this attack that was underway but I guess you know all the details.

Who say you need to know? Oh that's right, nobody....

Quote:
Sorry I call it as it is not because someone tells me to believe. That’s the difference in the way we see things you just believe any mindless thing a Trump prattles on about without question.

Says the msm supporter....who just continues to what they say...and you should learn the definition of Imminent...you won't look so foolish....

Quote:
And you spend countless hours at your computer defending him, that’s says all I need to know about you.

The good thing is, I'm defending this country, defending trump, you're spending mindless hours supporting not killing this terrorist who had a hand in killing hundreds of Americans.

So, lets see:

chucksnee = defending killing terrorist
reed067 = defending NOT killing terrorist

Pretty much sums up our little conversation.

Old 01-14-2020, 05:29 AM

46,281 posts, read 27,099,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Iraqi parliament voted for us to leave and we increased our troops by another 4000. Trump just threatened Iraq with sanctions if we are forced to withdraw so yes there are consequences. There were also additional rocket attacks in Iraq by militias doesn’t appear to be over. Meanwhile our troops aren’t fighting ISIS and some allies have moved troops to Kuwait.

Here are the actual comments of esper:

""I didn't see one with regard to four embassies," Esper said of a specific piece of evidence leading to Trump's conclusion. "What I'm saying is I shared the president's view ... my expectation was they were going to go after our embassies.""

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/nat...claim-n1114166

So, I'll play...was it more embassies? The left likes to play words...so lets play...was it more than 4 embassies that he was worried about or less?

Old 01-14-2020, 06:45 AM

17,717 posts, read 13,536,243 times
Quote:
Who say you need to know? Oh that's right, nobody....

Says the msm supporter....who just continues to what they say...and you should learn the definition of Imminent...you won't look so foolish....

The good thing is, I'm defending this country, defending trump, you're spending mindless hours supporting not killing this terrorist who had a hand in killing hundreds of Americans.

So, lets see:

chucksnee = defending killing terrorist
reed067 = defending NOT killing terrorist

Pretty much sums up our little conversation.
I never said that terrorist shouldn’t be killed the very fact you implied that show you haven’t a clue what your talking about. Again. So where is the evidence of this one terrorist plotting to attack??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies