Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-03-2020, 12:41 PM

19,804 posts, read 9,362,001 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
In a long rambling speech where he claims WWII ended in 1920 "come feel my hairly legs" Joe Biden says the impeachment (which actually hasn't happened) will give him an advantage in the election that Hillary Clinton didn't have.

(and presumably he's operating from the standpoint that the nomination is "his")

Here We Go: Joe Biden Brags Trump Impeachment Gives Him “Advantage” in 2020 That Hillary Clinton Didn’t Have in 2016
Trump HAS been impeached. He just hasn't been convicted (yet, anyway) -- but that is up to the Senate to decide, after it goes to trial IF it goes to trial.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeac...f_Donald_Trump
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2020, 12:43 PM

8,168 posts, read 3,127,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Majority of Trump supporters are batcrap crazy. That's why they look to and love Fat Donny so much, beause he's crazy, too.
Well, "Fat Donny" actually did do something that Obama could only fantasize about doing. Having the balls to remove top terrorist leadership at the core. Closest thing Obama came up with was to send pallets full of US tax dollars to bribe them to do what he wanted.

When Hillary was faced with a difficulty, she just said she'd sleep on it and went to bed, meanwhile four American's got killed while she was "sleeping on it".

Old 01-03-2020, 12:44 PM

11,222 posts, read 8,303,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Ok in the realm of "not making stuff up"......

I take it, given the very standard that you just put forth, that you are horrified at Biden saying that Impeachment was about making it easier for him to win the election?

<crickets>

He didn't say that's what it was about. He said that is the situation that he's walking into. The only person responsible for Trump's actions is Trump. You act like Dem's made him betray his oath so that they can get the upper hand. That's not how it worked.

In the realm of "not making stuff up", why don't you try it sometime? Never did Biden say that the impeachment was about giving him an advantage.

Old 01-03-2020, 12:45 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,381,866 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
Didn't you learn anything about rambling speeches from Pelosi addressing the media on the bogus impeachment?
Didn't watch or listen to it.

What was I supposed to "learn" from it, exactly? I'm not the one in here criticizing speeches.

Old 01-03-2020, 12:47 PM

11,222 posts, read 8,303,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
If you bothered to read and comprehend posts before responding, you'd see that I already told you what he said:

From your own link:

“Well people say that only 48% of the people of America, it varies slightly, but…I think it’s between 48% and as high as 50% that want to see Trump impeached,” Biden said. “Well I wouldn’t call that a great start — he’s starting off with almost half the people in America — HILLARY DIDN’T HAVE THAT ADVANTAGE.”

Where is the claim that the impeachment is all about giving him an edge?

Again, recognizing a byproduct of an action is not the same as attributing that byproduct as the genesis of the action in question.

We'll accept your apology for intentionally misrepresenting what was said any time, since you're so concerned with "not making stuff up".

Don't even try. HelloKitty does not understand the concept of cause and effect. She finds a word, and assigns her own meaning to fit her misguided agenda.

Old 01-03-2020, 12:47 PM

It's getting to the place where making fun of Biden is like picking on the mentally challenged/handicapped.

Old 01-03-2020, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Didn't watch or listen to it.

What was I supposed to "learn" from it, exactly? I'm not the one in here criticizing speeches.
That one of your very top demolib leadership is The definition of rambling speech.

Old 01-03-2020, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
Yes, you want Trump Impeached and Removed, but not because he did anything impeachable, but because he won a legitimate election and you just CAN NOT GET OVER IT. Especially since the Media (98% Democrat) TOLD YOU Hillary was guaranteed to win in a landslide! LOL!

This is longest episode of Sour Grapes in HISTORY.
Expounding on my earlier response - I don't *want* Trump removed from office, that would be a bad day for America, regardless of political bent.

However, I do believe Presidents should be accountable for their actions and there are many, many disturbing questions still unanswered about what Trump did regarding the aid to Ukraine. If that led to his removal, it's a necessary evil for the betterment of our Republic.

Regardless, we deserve to know what actually happened.

Old 01-03-2020, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FC76-81 View Post
That one of your very top demolib leadership is The definition of rambling speech.
Cool. I never claimed she wasn't.

Further, she's not "my" anything and I'm only socially liberal and not a registered member of any party.

Old 01-03-2020, 12:51 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,628,813 times
Quote:
Expounding on my earlier response - I don't *want* Trump removed from office,....
Nobody cares because the topic isn't about that. The topic is about Biden's speech that you didn't listen to. How about sticking to that instead of making up more BS which your past posts clearly show otherwise and as demonstrated above.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies