Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-08-2020, 04:47 AM

12,039 posts, read 6,570,692 times

Advertisements

Bravo for Gervais!
Hope he gave others the courage to come out exposing all the loony elitist liberal woketards......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-08-2020, 05:29 AM

1,273 posts, read 1,640,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
Bravo for Gervais!
Hope he gave others the courage to come out exposing all the loony elitist liberal woketards......
He is a comedian!! He makes jokes about kids with cancers, fat people, the WHOLE damn gammit...and they are hilarious. He believes EVERYTHING is up for grabs. He has done the Hollywood thing for year and the right acts like they just discovered him. Good, go watch some of his stuff. He is making millions on Netflix...but the right doesn’t watch that right? I’m as left and liberal as they come and have been LMAO at Ricky for years. I only d the Globe awards because I knew what he would do. Y’all sooo funny.

Old 01-08-2020, 05:32 AM

9,897 posts, read 3,429,738 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hinsey86 View Post
He is a comedian!! He makes jokes about kids with cancers, fat people, the WHOLE damn gammit...and they are hilarious. He believes EVERYTHING is up for grabs. He has done the Hollywood thing for year and the right acts like they just discovered him. Good, go watch some of his stuff. He is making millions on Netflix...but the right doesn’t watch that right? I’m as left and liberal as they come and have been LMAO at Ricky for years. I only d the Globe awards because I knew what he would do. Y’all sooo funny.
I don't watch that. My choice. But watching the Wokeies squirm as truth bombs fell on them was just delish!

Old 01-08-2020, 06:30 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,842,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
DiCaprio with his hypocritical face and flying on his private yet, is one of the biggest fake people.

Aniston with her global warming remark about Australia, while within one day people in Australia have been charged for setting the area on fire...is almost makes it funny, IF it wasn't such a tragedy!
I guess someone must have held a gun to your head, forcing you to watch it. Don't understand why you guys torture yourselves the way you do. It's pretty stupid.

But there's an easy solution: turn off the TV. That's what this liberal does, and I'm still standing.

Old 01-08-2020, 09:38 AM

2,301 posts, read 2,033,518 times
I agreed with Gervais and loved his speech. The problem is that there is an odd irony when a person proclaims that others should be silent. I think there is a time when that should be done but I don't know how to get around the hypocrisy.

Last edited by GalileoSmith; 01-08-2020 at 09:48 AM..

Old 01-08-2020, 09:44 AM

1,148 posts, read 1,013,374 times
"Pampered Privately educated elites are diversity obsessed. (as long as it isn't diversity of opinion or class background)"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aoH...ature=emb_logo

Old 01-08-2020, 09:48 AM

15,862 posts, read 6,325,302 times
I've never watched a Golden Globe or an Oscars before. Do they usually roast people? If not that made the fact that he roasted all the more funny. I love Comedy Central roasts. I mean, he is one of them so he was kinda digging on himself as well which takes the sting off.

Old 01-08-2020, 09:51 AM

17,273 posts, read 9,560,145 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hinsey86 View Post
I know. They are a pathetic lot, aren’t they?

Old 01-08-2020, 10:11 AM

15,862 posts, read 6,325,302 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
I know. They are a pathetic lot, aren’t they?
They are learning about some of our beloved entertainers though: Dave Chappelle, Ricky Gervais, that Monty Python guy. I don't think anyone of them knew about Comedy Central roasts. I mean how could you and decry PC culture at the same time. (hint: there's a time and a place for such things) Maybe we can all watch The Princess Bride together sometime.

Buttercup: "Snowflake, what about the ROUSes?"
Snowflake: "Republicans of unusual stupidity? I don't think they exist."
///WoOOmp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXjl1eMczN0

spoiler alert: both Buttercup and Snowflake make it out of the dumpster fire. The ROUSes not so much.

Old 01-08-2020, 11:06 AM

24,411 posts, read 23,070,474 times
Now he can trash the british royals, they rival Hollywood in sodomy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies