Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2020, 01:53 PM

39,869 posts, read 26,508,031 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
"In another 500 years Islamic nations will become benevolent?" You do know that Islam was started by a murdering, Slaving, Pedophile. Not exactly the way to start a benevolent religion. The Muslim Egyption man that married my aunt is a perfect example. Hates Israel, but cant stand Palestinians, disowned his daughter for dating a black man, but voted for Obama...he is nutz!
I agree-but I'm hoping that in another 500 years, even Islamic nutters will abandon that silly, savage political system and become civilized. And realize that Moho was a murderer, rapist, slave trader and pedophile-and hardly someone to emulate. A guy can dream, can't he?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2020, 02:08 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,198,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by theflipflop View Post
I guess 800,000 ethnically cleansed Jews expelled from Arab nations in 1948 at the point of a gun is not a relevant point when discussing your hatred of the Jews? You have clearly won the award for CD's most antisemitic poster. Keep talking...
Make a thread about Arab expulsions of Jews and I’ll talk about it.

CD’s most anti Semitic poster? That’s interesting. Post just one anti Semitic comment from me. Just one.

But I’m not gonna back down from expressing my opinion regardless. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruzhany View Post
Tell us, how many Muslim ran nations crossed the borders into the Mandate in order to ethnic cleans "all" the Jews from it on the day after Israel was created? Israel didn't start the war, but they sure did end it. Sorry if one decides to be part of the problem, one does not get a blank slate in order to continue to exist as part of the problem. Was there a Palestine created from 1949 to 1967? No. After the war of 1967, did Palestinians decide to become part of Israel? Some did, most didn't. And finally what does the Jordanian created PLO stand for as their creation was in the early 1960's? It was not for the creation of a Palestinian country, it was for the removal of as Israeli one. This ethnic cleansing you spout holds no value, as they've had more growth west of the Jordan River than in current Jordan itself.
1948 was ethnic cleansing, and Israel most certainly helped start the war. The plans to either remove or murder all the Arabs of Palestine were definitely preplanned. What happened wasn’t incidental. That was the plan all along.

Were Jews also expelled and killed in other Arab countries? Yep. But the Palestinians had nothing to do with that.

Old 01-10-2020, 03:46 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,749,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Make a thread about Arab expulsions of Jews and I’ll talk about it.

CD’s most anti Semitic poster? That’s interesting. Post just one anti Semitic comment from me. Just one.

But I’m not gonna back down from expressing my opinion regardless. Sorry.

1948 was ethnic cleansing, and Israel most certainly helped start the war. The plans to either remove or murder all the Arabs of Palestine were definitely preplanned. What happened wasn’t incidental. That was the plan all along.

Were Jews also expelled and killed in other Arab countries? Yep. But the Palestinians had nothing to do with that.

Don't hide from it, Wear the title proudly for the same reason I'm CD's most well known pro-Jew and probably CD's most well known pro the existence of Israel. You once said Israel will continue to exist as long as they can hold it. They will no matter the circumstances and will respond to anything and everything ten fold. When they say "Never Again", take notice that one should take those words seriously as their discussions will be short and their reactions will be swift.

The US has had three POTUSs back to back to back, who all saw people who perpetuated evil and decided to quickly respond to it. For that I commend all of them.

May this be what those who perpetuated evil continuously endure in their version of Heaven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug5IHeEUVDA
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies