Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-20-2020, 02:25 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,727,979 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by theflipflop View Post
You are aware, right, that “Palestinians” living in Israel are full citizens, with the right to vote, hold office and move about freely? You are aware they have the highest standard of living anywhere in the ME. You are aware a gay Arab in any other ME country would be thrown off a roof top, and yet in Israel they can march in parades. Go turn on your CNN and listen to some Pink Floyd.
If you're going to come out and play in POC, you need to get your facts straight. The Muslims who live in Israel are Israeli-Arabs. They do get to do everything nearly every other Israeli does including to being like the Haredi and not being required to enter the Military. As to Homosexuals, the throwing off roof thing was a ISIS thing to do and not the status quo for dealing with homosexuals.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2020, 02:31 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,247,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosep View Post
Where's your source for this?
Rachel got it all wrong. It was the American Jews who held the banners that cair hates jews. Not cair. Talk about spreading hate by both sides.

Old 01-20-2020, 02:35 PM

18,453 posts, read 15,234,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by foodyum View Post
The turn on cnn and listen to Pink Floyd comment by the OP.
But that was a different post, and different poster. Not the post (or poster) you quoted.

Old 01-20-2020, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
*A recent CAIR event had Muslims hanging banners and yelling "CAIR hates Jews." And THIS is the organization to which 100 Democrats in Congress sent their letters of support.
First the banner was hung by people taking part in the Pro-American and pro Israel rally, not CAIR.

https://www.jpost.com/American-Polit...R-event-584403

As to the letter it was 100 (2 were Republicans) Democratic and Republican members of Congress, all of whom expressed their support for the controversial organization.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/120-mem...-linked-group/

https://freebeacon.com/issues/more-t...-israel-group/

Old 01-20-2020, 02:38 PM

19,387 posts, read 6,496,445 times
Quote:
Rachel got it all wrong. It was the American Jews who held the banners that cair hates jews. Not cair. Talk about spreading hate by both sides.
Is THAT what happened? American Jews pushed back on the antisemitism of CAIR and held the banners? (I just saw the photos, but now that I think about it....yeah, CAIR wouldn't be so blatant as to announce they hate Jews. They just reveal it in other ways.) I say, good for American Jews for pushing back against the anti-Semitic CAIR!

And why is it spreading hate to report that CAIR hates Jews? There is much about that horrible organization that screams antisemitism. They say the Jews control the U.S. government. They have defended a horrible anti-Semite. The push the anti-Semitic BDS movement where extremists yell "get out, Jews" and assault Jews on campus. Why should Jews have to suck up and take it? Aren't we allowed to object to anti-Semites?

People and organizations like CAIR who claim that Jews control the government are revealing extreme antisemitism.

https://www.investigativeproject.org...-anti-semitism

Old 01-20-2020, 02:41 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,247,714 times
Quote:
Is THAT what happened? American Jews pushed back on the antisemitism of CAIR and held the banners? (I just saw the photos, but now that I think about it....yeah, CAIR wouldn't be so blatant as to announce they hate Jews. They just reveal it in other ways.) I say, good for American Jews for pushing back against the anti-Semitic CAIR!

And why is it spreading hate to report that CAIR hates Jews? There is much about that horrible organization that screams antisemitism. They say the Jews control the U.S. government. They have defended a horrible anti-Semite. The push the anti-Semitic BDS movement where extremists yell "get out, Jews" and assault Jews on campus. Why should Jews have to suck up and take it? Aren't we allowed to object to anti-Semites?

People and organizations like CAIR who claim that Jews control the government are revealing extreme antisemitism.

https://www.investigativeproject.org...-anti-semitism
So I’m wrong even when I’m right. Got it.

Old 01-20-2020, 02:41 PM

And P.S. CAIR was designated as a terrorist organization in 2014. We shouldn't have 100 Congressional representatives issuing support to such an organization, and that includes the 2 Republicans who joined the 98 Democrats.

Old 01-20-2020, 02:42 PM

Quote:
The turn on cnn and listen to Pink Floyd comment by the OP.
That would be related to Roger Waters and all the anti-Israel crap he spouts.

https://www.israellycool.com/?s=Roger+Waters

https://www.israellycool.com/2018/12...ael-after-all/

Old 01-20-2020, 02:42 PM

Quote:
So I’m wrong even when I’m right. Got it.
Are you defending CAIR as a fine organization? Then you're wrong.

Old 01-20-2020, 02:46 PM

Quote:
And P.S. CAIR was designated as a terrorist organization in 2014. We shouldn't have 100 Congressional representatives issuing support to such an organization, and that includes the 2 Republicans who joined the 98 Democrats.
By the UAE.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies