Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2020, 12:43 PM

29,475 posts, read 14,643,964 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
When the POTUS wants you dead.....

There is probably a long list of extremely powerful, rich and influential people that we don't even know of that did not want their activities with Jefferey to be known. That's just reality....blame Trump though if it makes you feel better.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2020, 12:50 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,731,596 times
Epstein shared a cell with a guy awaiting trial on drug and murder charges. Allegedly, Epstein attempted suicide in July. Nothing factual suggests Epstein claimed someone tried to harm him. Was it a stunt to negotiate a release to home confinement ( funny business as usual) as his lawyers were attempting to negotiate? Regardless, it did not fly.

Now we learn the tape was deleted.

Epstein remained in Federal custody in a Federal facility.

AG Barr accepted the conclusions of the first autopsy- Suicide.

I continue to believe his death served no purpose. There was never certainty he would testify or be honest if he did.

His life, as he lived it, was over.

Old 01-10-2020, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
Clinton delivers results.

Why would AG Barr pass on any opportunity to connect dots to the Clintons?

Old 01-10-2020, 12:55 PM

2,745 posts, read 3,016,586 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
When the POTUS wants you dead.....

Haven't you heard? Hillary isn't president... I still wouldn't **** her off though.

Old 01-10-2020, 12:55 PM

17,004 posts, read 12,589,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post

Because it wasnt the Clintons. Just too obvious for it to be them. Not that they are shedding any tears. Wishful thinking on the I hate Clintons crowd.
Some pedo who has billions that the masses have never heard of. Probably owns a congressman or three. No idea who.

Old 01-10-2020, 12:56 PM

6,393 posts, read 4,114,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
There is probably a long list of extremely powerful, rich and influential people that we don't even know of that did not want their activities with Jefferey to be known. That's just reality....blame Trump though if it makes you feel better.
Or blame Clinton.

I agree with you. Whoever is behind the assassination and coverup in broad daylight like this is probably someone no one ever heard of.

Old 01-10-2020, 12:56 PM

23,856 posts, read 13,746,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe the Photog View Post
This is why whenever I needed to send video off of the surveillance system at work, I made copies. I have been consistently in the Suicide camp, but all f these mistakes and accidents and sleeping guards is getting ridiculous. Chris Carter would say it's too unrealistic
Yeah, I'm getting there too.

And throw Barr's report into the mix as well.

The problem is there are too many people in Epstein's circle(s) with enough money to buy anything they want and enough connections to get 'er done.

Old 01-10-2020, 12:58 PM

28,353 posts, read 16,379,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post

Exactly.

Old 01-10-2020, 01:01 PM

41,813 posts, read 51,045,587 times
Just so it's clear this is from the first suicide attempt, they have the video of when he died...

Old 01-10-2020, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
Who is still believes the official story?

Not like anything we can do about the extreme elite being pedos. Laws are for the peasants, not the elite.
“ pedo” is the sexual attraction to prepubescent children. Nothing suggests Epstein was into prepubescent children.

Back in the day, before it hit the fan in 2005, Trump said “ Epstein like me, likes beautiful women, on the young side”. He acknowledged knowing Epstein for 15 years and said he was a lot of fun.

Epstein engaged with teens who had and had not reached the legal age of consent. Does not appear any were held against their will. All were paid for services. Crimes, not pedo.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies