Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2020, 08:28 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,320,493 times

Advertisements

What a pair to draw to: the NYT awaits the facts from Iran...

https://news.google.com/articles/CAI...S&ceid=US%3Aen

Old 01-10-2020, 10:20 PM

6,835 posts, read 2,397,655 times
Many people cannot handle the truth!

Old 01-11-2020, 01:20 AM

29,795 posts, read 24,880,628 times
Default Iran Admits They Shot Down Ukrainian Passenger Jet

Remember how it was a "conspiracy theory" to suggest mechanical failure was not the cause of this crash? At least, that's what lefty kept telling us. Well, Iran proves lefty to be gullible and easily misled once again. But lefty is still clinging on to the belief that this is still Trump's fault, one way or the other.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...ops+to+zero%29

Old 01-11-2020, 01:46 AM

11,120 posts, read 5,583,894 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Remember how it was a "conspiracy theory" to suggest mechanical failure was not the cause of this crash? At least, that's what lefty kept telling us. Well, Iran proves lefty to be gullible and easily misled once again. But lefty is still clinging on to the belief that this is still Trump's fault, one way or the other.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...ops+to+zero%29

By some strange means of deduction, you have turned Iran's admission of fault for this aircraft disaster, into a slam against "Lefty"! We can be thankful that you're not sitting as a judge in a courtroom.

Old 01-11-2020, 02:56 AM

10,443 posts, read 4,030,967 times
I'm curious as to who was on that plane? There is this whole impeachment thing going on because of Ukraine, and then a Ukraine plane gets shot down????? Sorry, I don't believe in coincidences.

Old 01-11-2020, 03:02 AM

29,795 posts, read 24,880,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
I'm curious as to who was on that plane? There is this whole impeachment thing going on because of Ukraine, and then a Ukraine plane gets shot down????? Sorry, I don't believe in coincidences.

No coincidence at all. A backwards nation living in the past, trying to adapt to and manage modern technology, and failing miserably. They tried to cover it up, but they probably realized they were in over their heads. So, they ended up confirming what everyone with a brain already knew.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McDonald View Post
By some strange means of deduction, you have turned Iran's admission of fault for this aircraft disaster, into a slam against "Lefty"! We can be thankful that you're not sitting as a judge in a courtroom.

Because team left, the defenders of Iran, insisted that Iran would never lie. Lefty insisted Iran would tell us everything they know, just as soon as they find out. And so, lefty bought into the lie that Iran told when they claimed the plane was brought down by mechanical failure. Moral of the story is don't trust Iran, and definitely, don't ever trust lefty, because they struggle to figure out what gender they are, so how can you trust them on anything else?

Old 01-11-2020, 03:12 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
Iran is blood thirsty and reckless with life !!!
Responsible in this case by their own admission !!! That throws the left for a loop !!! They wanted to blame Trump and still will !!! Its like the bank robber who kills the bank teller !!! The left won't blame it on the robber !!! They will blame the teller for showing up for work !!!
The left can't seem to wrap their head around the idea that the one who pulled the trigger is responsible !!! In this case it was Iran and they will jump through hoops on fire to shift the blame away from Iran and onto America and in particular President Trump !!!

Old 01-11-2020, 03:40 AM

20,123 posts, read 16,144,906 times
Quote:
Sometimes a coincidence really is just a coincidence, just like sometimes paranoid people sometimes really do have enemies out to get them.

The Iranians either thought they were shooting down an American plane or the missile system they were using was so faulty it missed its real target by a significant amount or the human launching the thing was an incompetent boo-boo. All three of those scenarios are far more credible than Iran doing Trump a solid by getting rid of some pesky Ukrainian or our CIA sneaking into a volatile country with rocket launchers hoping Iran wouldn't ground air travel during air strikes. Lord knows I am a fan of occasionally donning my favorite tin foil hat, and I get the temptation to try to link the two, but, no.

Old 01-11-2020, 03:49 AM

3,536 posts, read 2,855,614 times
Quote:
This is a fine example of the sad state of mental health services in America.

Old 01-11-2020, 04:18 AM

34,300 posts, read 15,640,522 times
As Paul Harvey would say, "Now for the rest of the story" !!!

Iran seem to be taking responsibility but then went on to shift blame away from themselves !!!

The Great Satin made them do it, used to be good for a laugh, but democrats want it to be taken serious now !!!

Iran minister says 'human error' caused by 'US adventurism' led to deadly crash of Ukrainian jetliner
https://www.foxnews.com/world/iran-a...ng-to-state-tv

Iran now claims its military “unintentionally” shot down a Ukrainian jetliner this week, killing all 176 people aboard.

Separately, Iran's foreign minister, Javad Zarif, blamed “human error” caused by "U.S. adventurism" for the strike, according to a message posted Saturday on Twitter.

Dem lawmaker reportedly says Iran doesn't have 'crazy leaders' unlike US,
https://www.foxnews.com/media/washin...-crazy-leaders

Buttigieg faces backlash for suggesting America's 'tit for tat' with Iran responsible for downed airplane
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/but...owned-airplane

Former South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg is facing intense backlash for suggesting that America's "tit for tat" with Iran is responsible for the downed Ukrainian airplane.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies